Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Day at the Beach

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
minibybri

minibybri

A Day at the Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:19 pm

"Fine, so whats up"I said kinda bored. Then I jumped in the water, it was refreshing then I spotted a little neon fish."Look"I said as I raised my head from the water.It was scurring away.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:57 pm

I rolled my eyes."You havent been to the ocean much huh?"I said before diving in again.I liked the ocean.Sure my dad didnt considering his perantage and all but I loved it.It was just so big and so free.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:42 pm

"Did you see it ?"I asked like a little thing. "So whats up" I said in my normal voice, hoping to get a responce this time.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:10 pm

"I might go home soon."I said looking at the clouds.No beating around the bush anymore.If anyone really neede to know it was Emily.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:41 pm

"With your DAD"I asked confused, and why did she just tell me now.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:58 pm

I nodded."Hades is neutral so my dads neutral,so Im neutral."I said sitting down in the water.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:02 pm

"Oh, are the Heacte kids joining you cause I dont want to be fichting and turining into a cat again".I said sacrastically, but it was true.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:59 pm

I shrugged."They choose what they want to do.They can make their own decisions."I said.I dove under the water and stayed under for a while.I could hold my breath for a long time.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:30 pm

That had made me very nervous, I didnt want to kill any of my own camp members, but I would what was right,"So, Minerva how long wont I see you". I said not wanting ot be apart from my best freind for very long.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:49 am

I re-surfaced and shruged."Who knows?Maybe Ill be back by winter or something."I said looking away from her and towards the shore.I wasnt really good with this touchy stuff.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:44 pm

I noticed how uncombertable she was getting so I decided to change the subject"Hey, um anything else you want to tell me" I said adding a giggle at the end. I was sad but I decided not to show, I dove under and thats when I noticed the huge group of fish surrinding us. "Hey um do you kinda want to you know leave the beach or alteast the water since you know we are surrended by like a hundred million hungry fishes staring at us." Before she could ansewer I darted out of the water.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:55 pm

I just rolled my eyes and snapped my fingers.An electrical shock went through the water.Not enough to kill the fish but enough to scare them away.They were gone in less than a minute."Really Emily?Im a WITCH.In case you forgot wich I know you tend to do.Dont deny it.And you think I should be afraid of Fish?Please."I said anger dripping through my voice like ice-cream down a fat kids throught in an ice-chugging-cream competition.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:04 pm

"Hey I didnt want to be tacking any chances, since you know you do make alot of mistackes here and there." I said almost imdeitaley laughing,I did forget sometimes I just sort of look past that. But I didnt want to be fish stew any time soon.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:49 pm

I rolled my eyes and frowned."Sheesh Em.Didnt know you were scared of fishies."I said snikering.Em wasnt afraid of much.Just spiders really.I had to relish in something.Not fun always being the loser.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:12 pm

"Hey Minerva, Emily, you girls okay?" I asked heading toward Emily. I had at towel in one hand and was wearing a white wife-beater and a flame designed bathing suit. "I heard a scream while on my way over here and it sounded like a 'Do'ASAS' (Daughter of Athena Saw A Spider) scream."
Carter Whelan, Son of Hephaestus, 15
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:57 pm

"UH- nothing goes on I think, and if theres a spider Im out" I looked at Minerva givinge her a' help me expression'. That kid came out of nowhere, and nobody screamed which lets me believe that he is nuts, very nuts.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:36 pm

I walked up to Emily, who was looking at me like I was nuts. "I'm guessing you don't like me that much. Am i right?" I laid my towel out on the ground and started fiddling with some scrap in my pocket. I made a owl for Emily and a dog for Minerva. After that I took off shirt and and jumped into the water. "Oh right, I'm Carter Whelan, Son of Hephaestus. I've been here for a week but I know almost everybody's name."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:28 pm

I put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing outloud.Em seemed super like 'WTH?'."Hello Carter.Its nice meetin ya."I said smiling in a freindly way.Iwas used to people randomly poping up.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:45 pm

"Nice meeting you too, Minerva. You're a daughter of Minerva right, can you read minds?" I ask in amazement. Right there a mechanical turtle popped out of the water swimming. "I pretty much invent and I don't know it!"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:33 am

I chuckled."Im not a daughter of Athena.Im a daughter of Hecate.And I can kind of read minds what with necromancy."I said before diving underwater.I stayed under for a while,really just wanting to be alone with myself,even for a minute.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:52 am

"I meant Hecate. I was thinking about name when I said 'Minerva', sorry." I apologized while blushing real bad. "Okay if you can read minds what am I thinking..." Rebecca Filles. I was thinking as I dived down into the ocean. Nothing better soothes, then the ocean blue.
------------------------------------------------
~I'm sending in my other character, Demitri Nalve, Son of Apollo, been here for 3 years so 'Emily' and 'Minerva' should know him.~
------------------------------------------------
I was walking along the beach when I saw Carter, Minerva, and Emily. Minerva had a happy look on her face. Carter had a embarrassed look. Emily on the other hand, 'this kids a total nut, how is Minerva standing is company'. "Yikes!!" I sat down at the edge of the beach just listening to 'Grenade' by 'Bruno Mars' on my iPhone.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:27 pm

"Uh sorry I dont think your nuts I just you know dont know you and that wasnt a very good hello"."So hello, I think we started on the wrong foot". My face blushed pure red, I didnt want to seem mean but what he said made him look pretty crazy, anyway I was looking forward into making two new freinds."And is that GRENADE I hear, I love that song. I said while giving a liitle smile."
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:30 pm

--------------------------------------------------
~I'm a little confused. Was Emily talking to Carter, Demitri, or both? If Emily was talking to Demitri, than you're saying that Emily has been at camp for 2 years, which is 1 year shorter than Demitri, and never met Demitri.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:10 pm

~First,Emily talks to Carter,then she talks to just everyone in general.Shes weird like that.^^.

BIC:I laughed and looked arond,quickly spoting Demitri.I waved at him and smiled.I swam towards him."'ello Demitri.How are you?"I asked him once I was about five feet away from him.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:41 am

I heard my name and saw Mini Hernandez five feet away from me in the water. "Hey Mini, how am I? How... am... I? I'm good. I can see you met Carter, nice kid. Why does he look embarrassed" I asked while listening to 'The Lazy Song' by Bruno Mars. "Today, I don't feel like doing anythin' I just wanna lay in my bed Don't feel like pickin' up my phone So leave a message at the tone Cuz today I swear i'm not doin' anything Nothing at all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day at the Beach
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next