Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Bre Bre

Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE]   Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:51 pm

As soon as I reached the lake, I sat down by the bank of it. I picked up one of the pebbles, threw it, and watched as it skitted across the water. I curled up in a ball as I sat down, hiding my face in them. I tried to keep myself from crying, but it seemed inevitable.

Last edited by GoldenEagle on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE]   Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:53 pm

I walked behind Melina."What's bothering you?" I asked softly.I hated seeing her like this.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE]   Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:57 pm

With my head still hid in my arms, I heard Kai's voice. I gasped as I tried to wipe a few tears away, so he wouldn't see me crying. I looked up at him, my eyes bloodshot. I patted my hand on the ground lightly, gesturing him to sit down next to me. "It's about my dad," I said.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE]   Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 pm

I sait down beside her."What happened?" I asked quietly.I thought I knew what may have been coming.But I didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE]   Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:04 pm

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and gave him a peck on the cheek. "It's not about you," I reassured. I gazed into his sparkling blue eyes. "Infact, he doesn't even know about us yet. I haven't seem him in five years. I just recieved a letter from him a few days ago, and it really bothered me."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE]   Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:05 pm

I smiled and laughed."What did he say?" I asked turning serious.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE]   Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:10 pm

"Well, you know how much I'm loyal to my mother, Athena, right? My dad said that things are different at home now. That I hav- I hav-" I stammered. I was choking as I spoke. For some kids this was an easy situation, but not for me. I was loyal to my mother no matter what. "I have a stepmom now, and half-brothers and sisters."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE]   Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:25 pm

"Noah didn't take having a stepmom well either.I'd say I know how you feel,but,ya,know.." I said,trailing off.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE]   Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:03 pm

I nodded. "I just feel wierd that I have step brothers and sisters now. He wants me to come meet them, but I don't know if I'd want to." I turned to face him. "Would you come with me if I decided to visit?"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE]   Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:09 pm

I nodded."Yes,I would." I said.I wouldn't want her to have to do this alone.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE]   Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:17 pm

I let go of his neck and stared back out on the lake. "I'll have to think about it. I wonder what they're like though. Whether they're immature or not. And more importantly, what my father will think of our relationship."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE]   Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:23 pm

I shrugged."Well,looks like you may have bad luck.Because most mortals hate me." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE]   Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:27 pm

I smiled, leaned in, and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "Demi-gods are half mortal, and since I'm exactly that, I don't hate you at all," I replied. I'm sure my dad has seen some wierd stuff already. I traveled across the globe with him. You name a country, and I've probably already been there. We've encountered many things."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE]   Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:02 am

"I'm more afraid I'll do something stupid.I'm good at talking to the dead,but never to real people,usually."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE]   Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:12 am

I put my hand on his, glanced at him, and smiled. "I'm sure you'll be fine," I replied. "My dad isn't really one of those I'll-kill-you-if-you-tick-me-off types." I wasn't really sure about that. He said things changed at home. Yes, I have a stepmom and step-siblings, but I wonder if my dad's personality changed too. "We'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE]   Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:45 am

"Yeah,I guess." I said.I didn't want to upset anyone.It would be hard though.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE]   Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:49 am

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and went in for a tight embrace. "I won't let anyone hurt you, Kai," I promised. "No one. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE]   Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:03 pm

I smiled."Same here." I said.She was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE]   Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:08 pm

"Do you think I should go?" I said, but it came out slightly muffled. I hugged tighter. "I don't know whether I should, or not. I'm a little worried."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE]   Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:14 pm

I nodded."You should go.Noah liked his half-brothers and sisters.You'll probably like yours.Ya know?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE]   Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:26 pm

I nodded. "One thing is for sure is that if I don't like them, I'll always like you," I smiled. I pulled away from the hug, but still kept my arms around his neck. I gazed into his radiant blue eyes, and smiled wider.

OOC: Lol, kinda cheezy. >_>
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE]   Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:54 pm

"I'll always like you too." I said with a smile.My mind went pretty blank.All I saw was her.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE]   Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:08 pm

I stared at him for about a minute longer, and then stopped. The silence was probably becoming akward for him, so I spoke up. "Maybe I should visit my dad," I said. I turned to Kai, and looked him in the eyes. "You don't have to, but will you come with me?"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE]   Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:19 pm

I nodded."How long are you going to visit him?" I asked.I was a little curious.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE]   Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:35 pm

I pulled him closer to me. "Well, I don't know. Why? Is there a certain amount of time you can be there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE]   Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking Things Through [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next