Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

little things [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

little things [private] Empty
PostSubject: little things [private]   little things [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:37 am

little things [private] NICO05
Morgan Spyro -- zeus

Morgan didn't know how it was possible, honestly. You weren't supposed to be able to cheat death, but obviously the daughter of Zeus had, because she was above the underworld, walking in fresh air for the first time in a little over three months. She had a flower clenched tightly in her right hand, and her ridiculously blue sweatshirt covered her dull black tank top. She had been wearing shorts when she died, and that's what she had to wear now, though it was cold outside and she shivered as she walked. Her strides were full of purpose, and she walked swiftly towards her old cabin, the one that had too many memories, but still just enough to call for her. It called a name, too, though it wasn't her name. "Will." She kept hearing her own voice repeat the word, though it was faint, and she knew she was likely just getting her own hopes up to be let down. Will had a serious drug problem, and anything could have happened to him over the corse of three months.

Anything.

Morgan shook the thought out of her head. Best case scenario, Will had moved on and found some sort of way to be happy while she lived in her dark coma down in the underworld. She remembered none of her time in the dark, cave-like hell. She didn't even remember what it felt like to die. Nothing had scarred her, but a deep longing to see her old boyfriend had filled her with real purpose. Her sad excuse for a mom was dead. That thought would sink in eventually, and Morgan would hurt, but she didn't want to hurt right then. She wanted to feel happy. Her strides widened, and soon she was sprinting to Cabin 1, too flustered to walk any longer. The flower she had was blue as well, with a very vibrant yellow center. She had been mesmerized to find it in her hand when she woke up, and she hadn't let go of it since.

The door came into view, and Morgan stepped inside, her blonde hair falling in her face and her skin much paler than it had been before she died. She was skinnier, but not by much, and her old baby fat was gone mostly gone. She still looked young, but she looked mature as well. It wasn't the same look, but it was the same Morgan. Unlike with children like Hale Drem, dying hadn't changed the Spyro much. She hadn't been through torture like he had. She just felt lonely. Out of breath, Morgan stopped in the middle of the cabin and grabbed onto a post. "William Michaels! Will?" she shouted, trying to make her voice carry. She leaned against the wooden support beam and sighed. Her knuckles were white from balling into such tigh fists—one holding a flower, the other holding onto some support. Her legs were weak. She wasn't in as good of shape as she had been, but none of that mattered anymore. All that mattered was the boy who she wanted to see happy. Will. "Guess what!" she shouted excitedly, though she couldn't giggle like she wanted to. She was tired, and weary, and trying her best not to get her hopes up.

She would be able to take disappointment, but she wouldn't be able to take not seeing the grandson of Zeus.

but you're perfect to me
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: little things [private]   little things [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:29 am

little things [private] Tumblr_m9nv24dzDk1rvkj4w

Will Trevor Michaels

Carrying a bag in one hand and a bottle of Voss water in the other, Will padded up to the front of the Zeus cabin. He'd been at the gym all evening, just lifting and running and training, getting his body back into shape was one of things he'd been obsessed with since he'd come back to rehab. Coming back from the gym, Will felt many eyes on him as he passed though the cabin's courtyard. Probably due to the gossip column in the newspaper. It'd been all about him when he'd gotten back from rehab. Honestly, Will hadn't really cared. Most of the people at camp were excited to see that he was back and all healthy again. And in truth, Will was healthy again. He looked so much better than before. Before, Will had lost almost forty pounds, parts of his hair had fallen out, his skin had been a sickly pale. After all of the counseling and the parts where he'd been locked up, Will had gotten much better. The demigod grandson of Zeus was practically glowing as he carried himself through the camp. People probably looked at him and wondered why he wasn't dead. Honestly, he had tried hard to... Will couldn't let himself think anymore about it.

"Hey, Will!" He heard a feminine voice ring through the air. Will glanced to his left and recognized a beautiful face in the crowd. Misty. The nymph he'd slept with that practically ruined his relationship with Morgan. Will didn't even reply to Misty as he glided past the crowd of nymphs. None of that could touch him anymore. He wouldn't let his past ruin his future. It sounded a little bit cheesy now that Will was actually thinking it, but the motto made sense, for sure. "Will!" Misty's voice was practically begging now as he felt a soft, cold hand latch onto his arm. "What?" He asked, his brow furrowing. Will stopped, his bag knocking against his knee. "Misty, I'm done with you. You're done with me. What happened between was a mistake. Nothing will ever happen between us again. I'm still in love with Morgan." For a moment, Misty stood there with her mouth hanging open. "But she's dead!" The tree nymph sputtered out. "Doesn't matter, I still love her and I always will." Will answered right away, pulling out of the girl's grasp.

He could hear her gasping and sputtering behind him as he cooly walked away from the situation. Will strode through the rest of the camp with purpose, feeling almost as if he were on top of the world. But, he couldn't shake the feeling that something else was about to happen. When Will entered into the Zeus cabin, he stepped into Adelaide's room, dropping a note off on her desk telling her to have a good day. Will always did that kind of thing, where he dropped sweet notes for Adelaide. He knew the girl wasn't having the easiest time adjusting to be cabin leader and even Zeus children needed some encouragement. He did feel a little bit bad for the girl sometimes especially because Adelaide's co was never around. Sometimes, Will couldn't help thinking that even some Zeus kids weren't meant to be leaders. Will padded softly through the rest of the cabin looking into the half empty rooms, each room containing at least three siblings of his. He poked his head in and said a quick hello to each of them. Honestly, he thought that the siblings looked frightened at the sight of a sober, clean Will, but they'd have to get used to it.

Finally walking into his empty room on the top floor of the house, Will set his stuff down by the door and instantly took his shirt off, relishing the cool air that pressed itself against Will's sweaty skin like silk. Turning around to face his bed and the other beds, Will noticed a blonde standing in the room. Curiously, he furrowed his eyebrows. "Can I help you?" He asked, moving closer to the girl. When she turned, Will's eyes went wide and his mouth dropped open, rendering Will incapable of speaking. The girl in front of him, standing there in all her glory was the girl he loved. She stood there with light, blonde tendrils hanging down in front of her face. Her stunning blue eyes shining brightly. Her tiny, baby hands cluching a large blue flower in front of her. "Holy Morgan.." he whispered.

Last edited by Dauntless on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: little things [private]   little things [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:48 pm

Morgan Spyro -- zeus

Morgan felt a little ridiculous having not seen Will, but that thought lasted for about two seconds. She couldn't force herself to think about anything but how much the tall boy glowed. He looked better than she'd ever seen him. When she'd first met Will, his son had recently died, and his love was gone forever, and his mom seemed to step between life and death as she wished. He had only gotten worse. She had loved him, but he had gotten bad. Now, he looked healthy, and strong again. And she looked small, and her hair looked less golden, and she felt inferior, but this wasn't a beauty contest; it didn't matter.

"Will—" she whimpered, though a smile crept onto her sunken face. She looked weak, but she felt strong, and that feeling gave her a little bit of courage. "Will." Morgan sounded more sure of herself as she repeated his name, and without thinking it over again, she ran to him, tears falling down her face and a smile as bright as the sun forming on her lips. Without thinking, she lunged into Will, wrapping her arms around him and sobbing. "Will, Will, Will." Morgan squeezed her eyes shut and let herself cry. She was both happy and sad, and though she didn't know how that could be, she accepted it. Her forehead pressed into Will's chest, and for the first time she realized he didn't have his shirt on. Immediately, she pulled away, wiping her eyes and sniffling, crying, sobbing, though she was sporting a small smile. She set her flower down on nearby stand and couldn't fight the urge to cling to Will again. She hugged him gently, confused by what she was feeling, and not caring whether or not Will was involved with anyone. For a moment, she was going to let herself love him. She could spare a moment.

but you're perfect to me
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: little things [private]   little things [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:36 pm

Will Trevor Michaels

When Morgan whispered his name, chills were sent down his spine. Will gazed at her with large, confused eyes. "I'm really confused," he admitted with a small chuckle before she attacked him with a hug. At first, Will was somewhat hesitant as to what to do because he hadn't seen the girl since September. When Morgan pulled away, Will felt like he was missing a piece of himself. "Morgan..." he said, softly, biting his lip. He reached for her again when she seemed to gravitate towards him anyways. Will pressed his lips to the top of her head and whispered, "I'm sorry for everything, Morgan. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for ruining your life. I'm sorry for getting you killed." With each apology, the grandson of Zeus kissed her head. Whille the two were standing there making up, Will couldn't help but feel like now his life was entirely complete.

Will could completely understand if she'd never want to speak to him again. He could understand if the girl wanted to move on from him completely. He'd be completely crushed and he'd never stop loving her, but he could let her go. He just wanted what was best for her. "Morgan, I want you to know, I never stopped loving you or thinking about you in rehab. Not once. I haven't looked at a single woman..." Will trailed off, before chuckling. "I am so whipped, Morgan. You don't even understand." He let out a light laugh, pulling away. Will placed a finger under Morgan's chin and moved her hair back out of her eyes, gently. "I still love you."

Last edited by Chrome Lion on Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: little things [private]   little things [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:33 am

little things [private] Okaydone
Morgan Spyro -- zeus

"So am I," Morgan admitted with a shrug. "It was like I just woke up. From death." The girl had an awkward urge to keep crying, so she did, even when he began kissing her head. It was very in character for the boy to start apologizing, so she wasn't surprised. She would correct him, but first, she sighed contently. "I'm okay, nothing was your fault. You're okay. I've never... I've never seen you okay."

Morgan pulled away from Will, a knowing smile on her somewhat bright face. "I lo...love you, too, Michaels." She was slightly caught off guard, but giggled when she realized Will had told her he hadn't flirted with other girls. What had rehab really been like? "I'm so proud of you, Will." Morgan shivered at Will's touch and closed the space between them, placing her lips softly on the boy's. She broke the kiss in order to keep talking, smiling as if everything that had recently occurred was nothing odd. "I was afraid you wouldn't want to see me," the daughter of Zeus's eyes sparkled with sincerity. "I was afraid you wouldn't be okay." Morgan bit her lip but grinned, her heart fluttering because of the old cabin leader.

but you're perfect to me
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: little things [private]   little things [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:36 pm

Will Trevor Michaels

Will frowned slightly, his eyebrows creasing. "Oh, Morgan, why would you think that? I love you. You're my everything. You have my heart. Of course I'd want to see you," he said, a grin spreading across his lips. "No more talk of death," Will announced, holding Morgan close to his bare chest. "Let's go out. I want to show you off to the entire city. More importantly, I haven't gone out in ages. I'm sick of this camp, already." He grinned down at her, his eyes sparkling. For once, Will didn't reek of the smell of drugs and he didn't have dark shadows under his eyes from sleep deprivation. The grandson of Hermes and Zeus was absolutely glowing in the arms of Morgan and in his drug-free state. He hadn't felt this good in ages. He felt like he was having a burst of energy, though, and it was just that he felt like it was going to disappear in a few hours. But, Will was determined to keep it up for a while.

"Go get changed, girl, we're going to be eating lobster tonight. I hope you know that I have connections," Will grinned and wiggled his eyebrows. Mischief danced in his eyes. It was true. Will did have many connections. It just depended where they were going to. Like, what part of New York. His mother had connections in the Bronx and Manhattan, while he himself had major connections in Manhattan.

Last edited by Salt on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: little things [private]   little things [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:57 pm

Morgan Spyro -- zeus

Morgan rolled her eyes and shoved Will gently. "Show her off." She didn't exactly look too hot at the moment. Still, she smiled sadly, her eyes glimmered in the small amount of light reaching the naturally lit room. The sun's rays shined almost perfectly in the upstairs room, and for once, it wasn't raining while the two were together. That had once been a reoccurring problem, way back when... "Sure, why not, let's do it." Morgan gave in and chuckled. "Let's do it." That had sounded a lot dirtier than she had intended.

Morgan raised her eyebrows in disbelief. "Lobster? I can't... How could I pay you back for something like—" Morgan cut herself off as Will explained he had connections. You know, he honestly behaved more like Zeus, but the boy was still a Hermes descendant, and also a Zan descendant, so it didn't really surprise her that Will knew some people. "I didn't know you had these kinds of connections. I'm pleasantly surprised. Score one for Will." The daughter of Zeus fiddled with her thumbs as she trying to remember where her clothes would be. Most of them had probably been thrown out, but hopefully they had kept her blue dress, the one she had worn to the chb-style prom so many months ago. It felt like years... That was before she had even been official with her boyfriend. There had been a time when she had friends and could talk someone's ear off, but times had changed and now all she really had was Will, and that made her feel more reserved and drove her to listen a little more than she talked. Before she had died or whatever, people had started coming to her as if she was some sort of mother who could look after them. Most of the kids at camp lacked parents, and so Morgan figured it must have been her job to help them if they ever did need her. Now, though, after waking up, she didn't trust herself. She would never trust herself with becoming "Mama Morgan" again. The demigod was going to have enough trouble getting over the fact that things had changed, people had moved on, and life hadn't stopped for her—for anyone. "I can find my dress. It's probably in someone else's closet." She blushed at the likely true statement and stood almost awkwardly in the room.

She wanted to cry again. She wasn't sure what emotion she was feeling, but it drove her to wrap her arms around Will, both protectively and seeking protection. She didn't say anything. She was too confused to speak, but before she went to pretty herself up, she needed a moment.

but you're perfect to me
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: little things [private]   little things [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:06 pm

Will Trevor Michaels

Will let Morgan keep her arms around her, while they just stood there, "Hey, hey, it's okay," Will said, encircling his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he hoped Morgan wouldn't feel how out of shape he was, but that thought was way in the back of his mind. At least he wasn't constantly thinking about drugs and morphine... morphine. The thought hung there in his mind for a moment before he pushed it away. He couldn't be thinking about that. That was his past and this was the present, right here and right now. "Hey, if you need a dress.. just wait here. Do you think you could do that?" Will pulled away, and placed his hands on her shoulders, holding her steady. Will put a finger under her chin and said softly, "Everything's okay now, I promise I'm not going anywhere." His stormy eyes were a soft blue-gray in the light, shining away. He let go of Morgan--reluctantly--and headed over to the door. As he stepped out, he grabbed the doorframe, and pulled himself back, "I'll be right back, I promise." He sprinted out of the Zeus cabin and headed down to the Aphrodite cabin. He knew what he had to do.

"Will?" A girl's voice said, ringing with disbelief as he stepped into the cabin.
"Hi, Maria," Will said with a smile. "How are you?" The brunette in front of him grinned away. "I'm great. What's up? I thought you were... dead," she said, her eyes hitting the ground.
"Nah, I'm better now, don't worry about it, though. But, I need a favor. Remember when I saved your ass on the climbing wall? Yeah, I need to borrow a dress... well, and some shoes maybe. Actually, Maria, just go to town with an outfit." Maria's dark brown eyes lit up.
"I knew you were a girl!" Sarcasm was in her happy tone.
"Yeah, thanks, Maria," Will gave her a smile and sat down on the bed. The Aphrodite cabin was a lot frillier than the Zeus cabin, but the Zeus cabin was designed better. However, the Aphrodite cabin smelled a lot better.
"Here," Maria reappeared in walk-out closet door holding a bag that looked like it had some clothes in it.
"Thanks, Maria, I knew I could count on you."
Maria's eyes were smiling. "We're even now, right?"
"Yeah, we're even." Will said, standing and taking the bag from her arms. Will peered inside at the clothes. They smelled of freshly sprayed Chanel. Hopefully Morgan would be okay with that.
"Have fun on your date," Maria called as he exited the cabin. Will just shook his head as he laughed. Of course Maria knew what was up. She always knew. The girl was like Gossip Girl of Camp Halfblood, not only did she always know what was going on, but she had spies all over the place to catch new gossip. But, Maria had owed Will for a few years now and well, he figured it was time to let her go.

"Morgan?" Will called, padding into his room. "I have something for you."

da outfit yes

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: little things [private]   little things [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:51 pm

Morgan Spyro -- zeus

Morgan shook her head for no real reason, fighting her inner pain and the new scars. The things she had just suddenly... woken up with. The things that because of one bad decision, she was going to have to live with. Morgan felt small and weak, even as she held Will. "Sure," she squeaked. Her voice came out barely above a whisper, and her ears buzzed with ominous clatter. "Yeah, sure, thanks." Morgan raised her voice and sat down on the boy's bed. She forced a smile as he checked on her one last time, but once her boyfriend was gone, the daughter of Zeus let herself lay down and shut her eyes. She could hear thunder, even though it wasn't raining. She could see the sun even though her eye were closed. She felt like she was floating, even though she wasn't. She could be, if she tried hard enough, but she was in no condition to fly.

After thinking it over, Morgan disappeared into the bathroom and stared at her reflection in the mirror. She was very pale and under her dull eyes were grey rings. She could cover that up, and make herself look less pale, but as she studied her arms, she realized she had lost a considerable amount of weight. Her hair was more brown than it had ever been. She looked tired, right down to the core. There were things about her now that she couldn't cover up.

Upon hearing Will, Morgan fled the bathroom and sat back on his bed. She didn't want him to see her the way she now saw herself. Crumpled up. Ruined. "Really?" she asked, playing along. "Well show me!" Morgan forced another smile as she fought the image of her odd appearance from her head. She was changed. She looked gross now. Why couldn't she still be pretty? And why was she left with so little? Why had she woken up to find a happy, but weaker form of Will, and a dead form of her mother, and very little flesh left between her skin and bones? She hadn't done anything wrong. She had made the decision to put herself between Will and a sword. She didn't blame anyone for it. Still, why had it happened? She needed to be grateful, because Will was so healthy, but she wasn't healthy, and she couldn't stay the object of someone's love while looking like the stepsister.

but you're perfect to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: little things [private]   little things [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

little things [private]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: