Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~] Empty
PostSubject: Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~]   Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:23 pm

Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~] 12814

C a l i s t a R o s e

I walked around the strawberry fields, I was picking strawberries. Obviously. I was looking for the best looking ones. I had around twenty strawberries. I looked around, making sure no one saw me. Ares kids usually don't go to pick strawberries. Well, I pick them every other day. I love how they taste and smell. They were delicious.

Last edited by RachieFizzy! on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~]   Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:04 pm

M i k a y l a || J a r r e l s

Mikayla was in the strawberry feilds, wandering around. Maybe you could say she had nothing better to do, but in truth she was just simply in the mood for some fresh strawberries. Mikayla saw a perfectly fresh strawberry and carefully picked it off the vine. After she cleaned it with a simple spell, Mikayla ate it. Suddenly she heard someone walking somewhere a little more into the fields. When she realized that person was another girl picking strawberries, Mikayla smiled. "Hey! Looks like you got some nice strawberries there."

Last edited by RedPhoenix on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~]   Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:15 pm

I turned, seeing a girl compliment on my strawberries. She isn't an Ares, thank the Gods. "Thanks." I said to her smiling. "What brings you out here?" I asked walking toward her. Maybe I can finally make a friend here.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~]   Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Mikayla smiled at her. "Your welcome," she said while tucking some of her auburn hair behind her left ear. "And I'm pretty sure I'm here to pick some strawberries. I'm Mikayla, by the way. Daughter of Hecate at your service. You?" There we go. Mikayla being Mikayla, always the one to be friendly towards people.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~]   Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:24 pm

"My name is Calista Rose. Daughter of Ares." I said doing a little bow, laughing a little. "And that's also why I'm here. I come here every other day for strawberries. I also love grapes but I'm afraid what would happen if I went over to get some." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~]   Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:34 pm

"Calista," Mikayla mused. "That's a really nice name, and it's nice to meet you. It's funny, I love grapes too! I know what you mean by being afraid of getting some." Mikayla laughed. She smiled over at Calista, maybe these two could be really good friends. She started to sway side to side. Maybe she shouldn't have drunk those two cans of soda after all...

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~]   Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:37 pm

"I think it means beauty in Greek or something." I laughed picking another strawberry. "I don't remember. And honestly, the Dinosyus kids scare me." I laughed. Well, it was true.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~]   Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:41 pm

"That's nice," Mikayla said. "I have no idea whatsoever what my name means. And I completely agree, they are scary... sometimes. But what would you expect, they are Dionysus's kids aren't they?" Mikayla stopped swaying, good thing.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~]   Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:44 pm

"True." I said laughing. I rubbed a strawberry on my shirt gently, cleaning it off. Then I popped it into my mouth and ate it. "Oh! I forgot to tell you something about myself!" I said swallowing the strawberry. "I'm married." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~]   Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:50 pm

Mikayla heard what Calista said, and blinked for a moment. Mikayla cocked her head to the side and studied Calista. She and Calista were probably the same age, but hey, demigods could get married when they wanted to right? Suddenly, Mikayla smiled. "Oh my gods!" she squealed, rather loudly. "Why didn't you tell me this earlier? Congratulations!" Mikayla started to clap and jump up and down like a young child. "Whose the lucky guy?"
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~]   Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:09 pm

I laughed when I saw her jump up and down. "Thanks. His name is Link Ryder." I said going into my pocket and pulling out a picture of a man who resembled Orlando Bloom. >.>
"That's him." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~]   Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:15 pm

"He looks like Orlando Bloom!" was the first think that came out of Mikayla's mouth. Quickly, she recovered by saying, "I mean, he looks like a really nice guy. I'm sure you two are extremely phsyched about being married aren't ya?" Mikayla smiled at Calista.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~]   Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:32 pm

"I know he does!" I laughed smiling at Mikayla. She was a nice girl. "Were very happy to be married." I smiled. I dreamily sighed. "There's a huge back story for us." I said laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~]   Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:37 pm

Mikayla raised an eyebrow. "Back story huh?" she asked getting more and more curious about what it was by the second. "Sonds interesting. Mind if you tell it to me?" Mikayla smiled brightly as she saw an ungrown strawberry to her side. She said a simple spell and the strawberry grew ripe in a second. As she chewed on the fruit, Mikayla waited for a reply from Calista.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~]   Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:43 pm

"Not at all." I smiled to her.
"How we met its quite a funny story. His friend Mercer told him he was gonna hook him up with a girl, which was me. Now, Mercer also came up to me and told me there was a huge monster in the woods and that I had to slay it. I went, and met up with Link. We stayed and had a conversation, ran into a couple of Ares campers, almost got my back broken, and we went to his house in the woods. We just kinda clicked there." I said while picking strawberries.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~]   Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:59 pm

Mikayla couldn't help but go, "Aww!" Once Calista finished her story. "That is soo sweet, Calista!" she exclaimed happily. "House in the woods? Sounds somewhat romantic. And you two just clicked like that! Now that is just... I can't think of the word. Oh well I'll just use, 'aaw!'" Mikayla smiled at Calista as she got another strawberry in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~]   Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:03 pm

I laughed again. "Oh, but my dear friend, there's MORE." I said acting all dramatic. "Do you want to hear?" I asked her, eating some of the strawberries I had picked.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~]   Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:10 pm

Mikayla gasped. "You're serious?" she asked incredulously. "Of course I'd love love love to hear it!" By now, Mikayla started to jump up and down again. Boy, was she hyper. The soda should wear out soon, though.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~]   Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:14 pm

"Well, after about a month or so, Link started seeing a girl named Jena. Without me knowing. So while on a date with her, he tackled a guy down a cliff and he never returned. Or so we thought. So there I was, at the funeral, crying my eyes out, when I see Link there! Completely unharmed! As soon as I saw him, I slapped him as hard as I could. Then after a little, Jena showed up." I told her pausing to eat a few more strawberries.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~]   Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:23 pm

Mikayla would've died of suspense if she wasn't so hyper. "Oh my gosh he cheated on you?!" she basically screamed. "Sorry, but seriously he fell off a cliff and he was perfectly fine, then you were at his funeral, he shows up, and then Jena shows up! Wow. But what happened next? Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!" she exclaimed while becoming even more jumpy.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~]   Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:27 pm

"Calm down!" I laughed. "I'll continue my story."
"He said he didn't, but I believe he did. And Jena was like "Who is that? You're cousin? Sister? Tell me!" And ran after him. I was like 'OH HELL NO!!' and got a hold of him. He told me he was gonna tell her that he could be with her cause he loved me. So we made up, went back to his house and he proposed." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~]   Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:31 pm

"Aweee!" Mikayla smiled. "That's what I call a sweet back story! He loves you so he was gonna tell her! Awee!" Mikayla calmed down slightly. "That's really sweet, Calista. I'm happy that things worked out for you."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~]   Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:34 pm

"Thanks. It's a weird, complicated, good back story." I said eating another strawberry. "So, what about you? You got any lovers? Heh, heh?" I laughed nudging her with my elbow.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~]   Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:41 pm

"Weird and complicated good back stories are usually the most sweetest," Mikayla nodded. "And me? Nah, not really. Sometimes, I think I scare guys off." Mikayla said it in a joking manner, but if you looked very very closely, you can see that there's a hint of disappointment in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~]   Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:51 pm

"How in the world would someone like you scare a guy off? I think you're pretty." I smiled, picking a few more strawberries. "Maybe they run away because they're like 'I can't date that girl because she's smexier than me' and then they run home and cry to their mommies." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~]   Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things that rhyme with orange~ [private to RedPhoenix][closed~]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: