Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Sweetest Things [Private to Sleepy]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

The Sweetest Things [Private to Sleepy] Empty
PostSubject: The Sweetest Things [Private to Sleepy]   The Sweetest Things [Private to Sleepy] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:36 pm

Noxi had grown born of her daily activities. So today she found herself in the strawberry patch. The air smelled so very sweet, siting down on a grassy area she closed her eyes. Basking in the sun she enjoyed the warmth upon her skin. Picking up one of the sweet fruits she took a bite, with a sigh of contentment she enjoyed the sweet flavors that played across her tongue. There was something about a freshly picked and sun warmed berry that made it taste sweeter. Slowly she opened her eyes to find herself staring at someone in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Things [Private to Sleepy]   The Sweetest Things [Private to Sleepy] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:48 pm

Being a son of Dionysus, it was natural for Cori to like nature. It is also common to see him out in the strawberry fields when the big parties are going on. He had finished everything he was required to do, so he figured he would use the rest of the hours before curfew to lay down in the fields, pluck strawberries, and calm his mind. He was one if the few Dionysus Kidd who were sobers. Also being very shy, alcoholic parties weren't generally enjoyable things for him to do. He then looked a saw a girl in the distance. He shrugged and plucked a strawberry and bit off a piece, letting the sweet, delicious taste dance and savor on his tongue. He didn't think much would come of the girl, but he was wrong.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Things [Private to Sleepy]   The Sweetest Things [Private to Sleepy] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:53 pm

Slowly standing she headed towards the boy. Her eyes were dancing in the sunlight, and her lips were the softest shade of pink from the sweet fruits that she been savoring. Taking a seat beside him she smiled,"I'm Noxi, Noxi Smith daughter of the Ninth Muse." She said softly. Her voice was calm, and almost as sweet as honey. She was carefully examining him. The boy was attractive not her normal type. But lately she had found herself drawn to the shyer type.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Things [Private to Sleepy]   The Sweetest Things [Private to Sleepy] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:59 pm

"Oh....hello." Cori smiled lightly at the girl, his rainforest-like green eyes gleamed slightly in the light. "My name is Cori Lishwick, son of Dionysus, pleasure to make your acquaintance." He sounded so formal lately, he wasn't sure why, but he suddenly was. He picked up another strawberry and slowly slid it into his mouth, letting the taste set on his lips for a bit. "Don't worry, I'm sober." His silky, tussled black hair blew a bit in the breeze. Today, he was wearing a navy blue zip up sweatshirt, sipped up fully, but he still wore a white tee-shirt under as well as a pair of grayish jeans. "I'm more of a quiet fields person than a partier."
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Things [Private to Sleepy]   The Sweetest Things [Private to Sleepy] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:05 pm

"Well it's nice to meet you Cori." Sitting down beside him she plucked a strawberry."Besides you didn't seem like the type that would be a drinker." Looking up to the sky, the sun danced along her face while the wind blew her hair back."So, how long have you be here?" Noxi asked, her lips were curled into a small smile when her hand lightly brushed against his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sweetest Things [Private to Sleepy]   The Sweetest Things [Private to Sleepy] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sweetest Things [Private to Sleepy]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: