Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

When I'm Gone {Open to anybody}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

When I'm Gone {Open to anybody} Empty
PostSubject: When I'm Gone {Open to anybody}   When I'm Gone {Open to anybody} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:25 pm

I look down at the sand, filtering it between my fingers. I sigh softly to myself. Next to me, my iPod's built-in speaker quietly plays "When I'm Gone" by Eminem. I sing along quietly. "When I'm gone, just carry on, don't mourn, rejoice/ Every time you hear the sound of my voice, just know that/ I'm looking down on you smiling/ And I didn't feel a thing, so baby don't feel a thing, just smile back."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone {Open to anybody}   When I'm Gone {Open to anybody} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:08 pm

Nick was enjoying the calm serenity of the rolling waves and the salty smell and the rather warm rays of sunshine beaming down from the beautiful blue sky. His face was calm and collected as he strolled the sand with bare feet and rolled up dark Levis. His feet half sunk into the damp sand as he padded forth and heard a brief...what was that? Rapping? Nick grinned as he noticed Kaitlin. The girl he kind of had a crush on.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone {Open to anybody}   When I'm Gone {Open to anybody} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:33 pm

I walked down to the beach as always when I needed to take off some time, I just enjoyed the sun, the water, laying in the sand and playing with my dog there. As I walked on the beach I noticed two kids, a girl I have met already and a boy I didn't known. I approached them and cleared my throat "Well hello there you two, how are you Kaitlin?" I asked her, then I turned my head to the boy "And you are? I think we haven't met yet, well my name is Vic."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone {Open to anybody}   When I'm Gone {Open to anybody} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:18 pm

I hear voices and I pause my iPod. I look up and see Vic. "Hey," I tell him. I look a little bit past him and see Nick looking at me and grinning. "Nick!" I call out. "Over here!"
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone {Open to anybody}   When I'm Gone {Open to anybody} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:22 pm

I looked at Kaitlin, I didn't even notice at first that she was listening to music. "Heyy friend what are you listening to and how have you been? Did that situation about you and the boy we talked about the last time, work out?" I was happy to see her again.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone {Open to anybody}   When I'm Gone {Open to anybody} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:52 pm

I shush him. "The boy I like is over there!" I whisper to him. I look at Nick and wave him over.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone {Open to anybody}   When I'm Gone {Open to anybody} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:02 pm

"Ohhh oh I see" I said laughing. "Do you want me to leave you two lovebirds alone?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone {Open to anybody}   When I'm Gone {Open to anybody} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:58 pm

"Shut up!" I tell him jokingly. "You can stay." I twirl a lock of my hair.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone {Open to anybody}   When I'm Gone {Open to anybody} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:02 pm

"All right all right, so how have you been? Anything new? You look fabulous just like always hun." I said with a big smile. "Mind if I sit down?" I asked her and pointed to a spot next to her.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone {Open to anybody}   When I'm Gone {Open to anybody} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:10 pm

"Go ahead," I tell him. I take an earbud and put it in my ear. I play the music again.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone {Open to anybody}   When I'm Gone {Open to anybody} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:18 pm

I sat down next to her and saw how she put her ipod back on. "What are you listening to?" I asked her interested.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone {Open to anybody}   When I'm Gone {Open to anybody} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:29 pm

"Eminem," I say. But it comes out like 'Eishpxf...' Practically a grumble. I hum along to My Name Is.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone {Open to anybody}   When I'm Gone {Open to anybody} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:32 pm

"Eminem huh? Yep got some of his albums on my Ipod as well, I like the songs: the real slim shady, stan and the way I am." But I thought to myself that it would be better to not disturb her anymore, as she was really deep into listening to her music and not paying to much attention to me.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone {Open to anybody}   When I'm Gone {Open to anybody} I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:03 pm

"Hey, what are y'all up to?" Nick asked in his twangy, Tennessee voice. He sat down next to Kaitlin opposite the side the other guy was sitting. He grinned and pulled off his blue baseball cap and placed it gently on her head. His dark Superman-ish hair was smoothed down and his bright blue eyes glinted with mischeif.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone {Open to anybody}   When I'm Gone {Open to anybody} I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:13 pm

"Oh you know, just talking about this and that. We haven't met, have we? I am Vic, son of Aphrodite, as you can see. Who are you?" I asked him with a smile and put my hand out to shake his. "Are you umm Nick? Kaitlin told me about you." I said and winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone {Open to anybody}   When I'm Gone {Open to anybody} I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:23 pm

I just cocked my head at Vic. What was the wink for? I wondered to myself. Was this guy playin' for the other team or somethin'? I assessed Vic's features. Yep, he was defintiely a hearthrob. Just from what I'd heard my sisters repeat about a guy named Justin Bieber. "I'm Nick Love, son of Demeter. Nice to meet ya." I gripped his hand maybe a bit too hard.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone {Open to anybody}   When I'm Gone {Open to anybody} I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:33 pm

"Well I am glad I finally got to meet you." I bend back so I could talk to Nick behind Kaitlins back, she was listening to her music and wasn't noticing anything anyway.
"So you like her huh?" I asked excited. I always was excited when love was in the air.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone {Open to anybody}   When I'm Gone {Open to anybody} I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:38 pm

"Erm..." I said rather awkwardly. I had just met the guy and already he was askin' me who I liked? In Tennessee we called this, 'prying.' I glanced at the oblivious Kaitlin and my face grew hot.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone {Open to anybody}   When I'm Gone {Open to anybody} I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:54 pm

"Yeaa I know what's going on, you two cuties." I said with a smile. I decided to get up and leave them two alone for a while. "Hey umm I will um take a walk, I will see you guys around, it was nice meeting you Nick."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone {Open to anybody}   When I'm Gone {Open to anybody} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:25 pm

That was wierd, I thought as I watched him walk away. I glanced at Kailin subconsciously. We were just friends, for now, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone {Open to anybody}   When I'm Gone {Open to anybody} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:48 pm

I look back at Nick and take an earbud out. "We're not...dating or anything, right?" I look at Nick. Not that it would be bad or anything. Just wanted tto see where we stand.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone {Open to anybody}   When I'm Gone {Open to anybody} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:16 pm

"W-what?"I stutterd a bit over my words. Had she heard anything? No, she couldn't have. She was listening to her Eminem stuff. Did this mean she wanted us to date? I felt a heat creep through my face and I picked at my fingernails, "I don't think so."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone {Open to anybody}   When I'm Gone {Open to anybody} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:28 pm

I smile at the corner of my mouth. "And I'm fine like that." I put the earbud back in my ear and listen to Gives You Hell. I actually sang this song in my 6th grade talent show.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone {Open to anybody}   When I'm Gone {Open to anybody} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:37 pm

I tried to not look disappointed as she began listening to her iPod. I took my own iPhonee out and began playing a random app. My eyes focused in on the slightly cracked and fingered screen. It was a small toy in my big rough hands, but my hands where gental.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone {Open to anybody}   When I'm Gone {Open to anybody} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:27 pm

I look at Nick and scoot over to him. "Whatcha playin'?" I ask him, humming the chorus of the song. I fix my hair so it covers my left eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When I'm Gone {Open to anybody}   When I'm Gone {Open to anybody} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When I'm Gone {Open to anybody}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next