Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Erin Morris (Waiting Approval)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Erin Morris (Waiting Approval) Empty
PostSubject: Erin Morris (Waiting Approval)   Erin Morris (Waiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:09 pm

Name: Erin Morris
Age/birthday: 12/September 8
Years in camp: None
God parent: Eros
Mortal parent: Henrietta Morris
Physical appearance: Erin has blond hair that reaches her shoulder. It is tinted with brown and can shine golden. Her eyes are hazel, which she doesn't like. She says it isn't a pretty color, but others disagree. She wears a Camp Half-Blood t-shirt that she messed with, so it's skin tight. Her skin is whatever white tone people want to see her as, since her father is the god in charge of love and lust. She also wears skinny jeans, or, on occasion, shorts.
Personality: Erin is fun to be with, and a total flirt. She laughs a lot, and knows how to make a situation fun. She tends to be a little too arrogant, which causes other people to stay away from her. She isn't athletic at all, and doesn't even know what the inside of the arena looks like. She can also be pushy and easily ticked off. If you don't want to end up with a black eye, don't push her any farther than she can go.
Pets: She has a cream colored Pegasus named Eros, after her dad.
Weapons: She owns a beat up sword, but she never uses it. She mostly uses it when she needs to threaten someone that pushes her too far. She also owns a shield, which comes in handy when she messes with an Ares kind. Her shield turns into a hair brush.
Talents: She is a great healer, and works in the infirmary. She's also tough, even though she doesn't play any sport, what-so-ever. She's really good at flirting, and getting two people together. She has a great fashion sense, and fits in well with the Aphrodite kids. She's incredibly smart, but fears that if someone knew, they wouldn't see her as pretty.
Other: She hangs out alone a lot, or with her Pegasus. She can hang out with other people, but her mom didn't raise her well enough. So, she doesn't have great people skills, even though with her dad, you would think people come naturally to her. They still do, but she chooses to be alone more then others.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Erin Morris (Waiting Approval)   Erin Morris (Waiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:10 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Erin Morris (Waiting Approval)   Erin Morris (Waiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:12 pm

But a word of advice, when you make these chare topics, it would be easier for us (xD), the admins, to find you chares if you kept them in one topic. Y'know?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Erin Morris (Waiting Approval)   Erin Morris (Waiting Approval) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:26 am

OOC: K. I'll make a topic later today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erin Morris (Waiting Approval)   Erin Morris (Waiting Approval) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Erin Morris (Waiting Approval)
Page 1 of 1