Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sundial's Characters (Waiting approval)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sundial

Sundial's Characters (Waiting approval)  Empty
PostSubject: Sundial's Characters (Waiting approval)    Sundial's Characters (Waiting approval)  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:39 pm

Name: Violet Mayer
Age/birthday: 12 years old, birthday is March 30
Years in camp: her 1st year. Year-round camper.
God parent: Dionysus, god of wine, parties and madness.
Mortal parent: Emily Mayer
Physical appearance: 5-foot, 2inches. Weighs 100lbs. Green eyes, like grapevines. Slightly curly black hair that almost reaches her shoulders. She has a slight tan. You'll probably see her wearing jeans and a Camp Half-Blood shirt, with sneakers.
Personality: friendly, extroverted, sarcastic, laid back. Can get so talkative that she may be annoying. Loves to talk and is a little lazy. Before a battle, she would usually spend her time giving out refreshments, but joins the fight after everyone is refreshed. Loves leopards, panthers and tigers (because they're Dionysus's symbols). Likes to garden and party.
Pets: none
Weapons: bow and six arrows of Celestial Bronze. When she shoots the arrows, they magically appear back in her brown quiver within a few minutes (like Riptide). It really depends on how far away the arrows are. When she's in the mortal world, the Mist makes the quiver appear to be a regular sack.
Talents: gardening and making new friends.
Other: has the power to grow grapevines out of nowhere, but it drains out most of her strength. Her fatal flaw is: she never hesitates. If she has a battle plan, she will do it without thinking twice.

Last edited by Sundial on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:51 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Sundial's Characters (Waiting approval)    Sundial's Characters (Waiting approval)  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:43 pm

More discritive on physical Appearance and Personality
Back to top Go down
Sundial

PostSubject: Re: Sundial's Characters (Waiting approval)    Sundial's Characters (Waiting approval)  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:00 am

Okay, I'll do that. (but I'm not a really descriptive person..)
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Sundial's Characters (Waiting approval)    Sundial's Characters (Waiting approval)  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:25 am

The admins and moderators like that it to be discriptive.
Back to top Go down
Sundial

PostSubject: Re: Sundial's Characters (Waiting approval)    Sundial's Characters (Waiting approval)  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:00 pm

Is this good enough? I'm not quite sure. Any suggestions will do.
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

PostSubject: Re: Sundial's Characters (Waiting approval)    Sundial's Characters (Waiting approval)  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:37 pm

My friend is making a sibling. She wants to run for CL do you ?
Back to top Go down
Sundial

PostSubject: Re: Sundial's Characters (Waiting approval)    Sundial's Characters (Waiting approval)  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:20 pm

No, but thanks for telling me.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Sundial's Characters (Waiting approval)    Sundial's Characters (Waiting approval)  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:49 pm

It's better, but there's always room for more, maybe just a tad more like how much she weighs, simple things.
Back to top Go down
Sundial

PostSubject: Re: Sundial's Characters (Waiting approval)    Sundial's Characters (Waiting approval)  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:06 pm

Thanks for giving me all the suggestions to improve my character form. Any more suggestions, perhaps?...
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Sundial's Characters (Waiting approval)    Sundial's Characters (Waiting approval)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:32 am

Uhh not on the top of my head, but I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
Sundial

PostSubject: Re: Sundial's Characters (Waiting approval)    Sundial's Characters (Waiting approval)  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:54 pm

Okay, thanks. Does anybody else have any suggestions to improve my charrie? I want it to look as best as it can be. (I'm a little perfectionist...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sundial's Characters (Waiting approval)    Sundial's Characters (Waiting approval)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sundial's Characters (Waiting approval)
Page 1 of 1