Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval]

Go down 
+3
Jason Darkblade
Zan
Thorian
7 posters

Are these characters good?
Awesome!
Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] I_vote_lcap33%Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Good
Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] I_vote_lcap67%Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
It needs some changes (Tell me what!)
Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] I_vote_lcap0%Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad
Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] I_vote_lcap0%Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Horrible
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Thorian

Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] Empty
PostSubject: Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval]   Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:15 am

Name:Thorian Velenorai (yes its a word from WoW >_>.)

Age/birthday: 15 years old

Years in camp: None yet

God parent: Athena

Mortal parent: Daniel McConelle (Unknown if he's alive or dead)

Physical appearance: About five foot and nine inches tall, 130 pounds so pretty skinny. he wears usually a brown hoodie with blue fingerless gloves, black jeans and dark blue sneakers. He has pretty short brown hair and light green eyes with a small mustache growing. He has a small scar on his left cheek, which how he got it is currently unknown.

Personality: He's usually pretty nice to people, expecially his friends, but if he's in a battle situation he'll not bother to be very nice, as he wants to insure that they survive. Other then that he's known to be quite casual and funny when it's the right time for such attitudes, but as I mentioned, he completely changes once it's time for battle. People usually find it's quite easy to be friends with him, unless they get on his bad side. He can hold grudges for a long time if somebody really makes him angry or upsets him.

Pets: A dog named Fluffy. (If dogs are allowed at camp?)

Weapons: He usually carries two short celestial bronze swords as weapons, sometimes just one sword and a shield, depending on the situation he's in. But he almost never uses big heavy or long weapons.
Talents: He's definately talented at playing the guitar, thanks to Apollo, but he's also quite good at close combat sword fighting. The downfall to his talent is he can't focus too well on multiple enemies, so if he's surrounded he'll need a shield, otherwise he may get killed in the battlefield.

Other: Not sure what i'm supposed to put for other.

History: He was normal, for a while atleast. He went to schools untill he was thirteen years old. Unfortunately, that's the age monsters hunt demigods. So that's exactly what happened. Monsters began showing up, and he couldn't fight them, so he had to lead them away from his house and his dad. So he ran away with Fluffy in hopes that they wouldn't do anything to him. He eventually met another demigod, Tyranna, and they began to search for a camp she had heard about. It was for demigods, where they could be safe, apparently.

[i]SECOND CHARACTER[/i]

Name: Tyranna Demonheart

Age/birthday: 16 years old.

Years in camp: None yet

God parent: Aelos

Mortal parent: Unknown

Physical appearance: Almost the same height as Thorian, about five feet and eight inches, 110 pounds. She normally wears a blue longsleeve shirt with blue jeans and black sneakers. She has long brown hair, matching her hazzlenut colored eyes. She also has a scar right above her upper lip.

Personality: She's a kind, caring person. She'll always stick up for her friends no matter what, unless it's something bad about her of course.

Pets: None

Weapons: She's known to carry a pretty strange type of weapon. It has one handle in the middle, and two medium length blades sticking out of both sides. Like a double light saber. She called it "Double-Cross". Probably because if anybody ever double-crossed her, they'd have this to their chest in a couple of seconds. But she can also use normal swords and daggers, almost never uses a shield.

Talents: She's the daughter of Aelos, so guess what. She can fly. But don't worry, it drains her energy so she can't do it for long, and untill she trains and gets very good with the powers, she can't fly at all in stronger winds. Plus, she doesn't even know she can yet. She's also quite good with swords, like Thorian.
Other: Still not sure.

History: She lived happily in New York City with her mom in an appartment. She was COMPELTELY in to greek gods and mythology, she'd always read books about it. And she loved to sit outside when there was a gentle breeze, heck, even if it was hurricane force winds, something about the wind she'd love. But one day, she dozed off for a snooze on a bench outside the appartment building. When she awoke, there was incredibly strong winds, and the entire appartment building was torn apart by debris and the wind. She was devastated, so she ran as far away as she could, knowing her mom would not have survived. She eventually heard about a camp that some other demigods were looking for, who gave her Double Cross. She decided to not stay with them, as she thought staying alone would be better after all that they told her. She met many monsters along her way, and eventually met up with a guy named Thorian. Now they search for camp half blood together.

Last edited by Thorian on Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval]   Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:59 am

Your second character is fine. We're trying to cut back on the Apollo kids however.
Back to top Go down
Thorian

PostSubject: Re: Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval]   Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:45 pm

Ah okay, i'm not sure what to take then. He's not very aggressive like Ares, but not peaceful like aphrodite, and he definately doesn't have the traits of hermes which would be neutral. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Jason Darkblade
Lord of Insanity
Jason Darkblade

PostSubject: Re: Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval]   Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:48 pm

Athena.
Back to top Go down
Thorian

PostSubject: Re: Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval]   Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:51 pm

Hmm. Not a half bad idea. I'll change it to Athena, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jason Darkblade
Lord of Insanity
Jason Darkblade

PostSubject: Re: Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval]   Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:56 pm

Athena is female so you also got to change the mortal parent's name
Back to top Go down
Thorian

PostSubject: Re: Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval]   Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:01 pm

Fixed. Just waiting for approval now.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval]   Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:24 pm

I think Demeter would have been fine. Just saying though.
Back to top Go down
Thorian

PostSubject: Re: Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval]   Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:55 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Thorian

PostSubject: Re: Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval]   Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:27 pm

Bump again? lol. Still waiting approval from an admin.
Back to top Go down
Thorian

PostSubject: Re: Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval]   Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:47 am

Really? My character was getting close to practically the bottom of the list. Still waiting for an admin to approve the character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval]   Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:38 am

Try to avoid double posting in the future, please, it's against the rules. BUT, there's an exception for character threads so you're safe. xD

Yeah, the admin are current MIA ('cause of school, I think) but they'll be back. US OTHER PEOPLE AT CHB WILL KEEP YOU COMPANY 'TILL YOUR CHARACTERS AND ACCEPTED AND READY TO BE ROLE PLAYED. ;D
Back to top Go down
Thorian

PostSubject: Re: Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval]   Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:23 am

Hard to keep me company if I can't actually role play >_<..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval]   Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:30 am

Log on chatbox if you want to talk to us. xD
Back to top Go down
Thorian

PostSubject: Re: Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval]   Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:51 pm

Arg! My character is still waiting approval while I see a bunch of other peoples characters getting approved. Why am I being ignored :'(
Back to top Go down
Carnate

Carnate

PostSubject: Re: Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval]   Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:59 pm

You're not the only one Thorian, I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason though,
Back to top Go down
http://clandnrp.forumotion.net
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval]   Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:52 pm

I'm right there with you, Thorian. I've been waiting three days so far for my character to be approved. But I think we'll get accepted soon, so just be patient. By the way, my character is a child of Athena too. Maybe we could roleplay sometime once our characters are accpeted. :D
Back to top Go down
Thorian

PostSubject: Re: Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval]   Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:32 pm

Absolutely, look foward to roleplaying with you. I just hope you're right about our characters being approved soon, been about 6-7 days for me.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval]   Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:39 pm

Awesome! I'm positive they'll approve our characters soon, I'm sure they wouldn't let anyone be excluded.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval]   Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Accepted, but you can add a bit more personality(:
Back to top Go down
Thorian

PostSubject: Re: Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval]   Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:23 pm

Ah, thank you very much. I'll see what I can do about the personallity and then I will begin roleplaying.

Edit: Done, quite a bit added to the personallity. Hope it's good now.
Back to top Go down
Carnate

Carnate

PostSubject: Re: Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval]   Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:42 pm

Not to intrude on this topic but it's been 2 weeks for me X_x
Back to top Go down
http://clandnrp.forumotion.net
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval]   Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:04 pm

Hi guys~
Just a sidenote... if you're having a prolonged wait for acceptance, think of some things that you could tweek on your character, such as personality, physical appearance, and any other details you feel should be included to jazz up your character.

In addition, I would suggest PMing a moderator/admin to request an acceptance (just be POLITE!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval]   Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thorian's character(s) [Waiting approval]
Page 1 of 1