Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting an Important friend.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Azn

Azn

Meeting an Important friend. Empty
PostSubject: Meeting an Important friend.   Meeting an Important friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:20 pm

I walked into the forest and saw the little cave that lie there. I had made that cave with the help of some Hephaestus and Demeter kids who helped me rise the ground and created a hole for my friend Chibi. We had covered the cave with a giant cloak magic from a Hermes kid. I went into the cave and Yelled out for Chibi. "Chibi were here!".

OOC: I can only see the cave so follow me. Btw I really did this a couple months back with other people.

Leo:son of poseidon
Rex The voice and double of Leo
Leo's card chants
Chibi the giant dragon

Last edited by azn on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Important friend.   Meeting an Important friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:27 pm

I see a kid climb into a cave, and being the nosy 15 yr old I am, I follow him.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Important friend.   Meeting an Important friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:27 pm

I sensed a strong magical presence and had the strangest sense of deja vu. it might just be...
i hear another person coming up behind us, stealthy but my ears were trained. I think of warning Leo but i decide to hold off as he seems to be busy.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Important friend.   Meeting an Important friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:31 pm

A tiny purple dragon appeared and licked me across the face. "Calm down calm down Chibi!"I say getting licked. I put him down and looked at Shimoko. "This is my pet his name is Chibi and hes a purple dragon... yea hes small, but he can get as bigger then the dragon protecting the fleece and he does it by choice oh and he talks, but only by telepathy between me and him" I say looking from Shimoko to Chibi.

Leo's card chants
Chibi the giant dragon
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Important friend.   Meeting an Important friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:36 pm

"I knew it was a dragon... its been a while since Ive seen one of your kind," i say to this Chibi. "My sensei Tzu was a very old and powerful dragon who taught me many things," i say reminiscently.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Important friend.   Meeting an Important friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:41 pm

"That's amazing he says and by the way I didn't answer your question and I forge my cards with the magic of my imagination. So my imagination is one of a kind." I say to Shimoko. I took out a card from my deck pocket and threw it. "Detect". I soon saw a person coming into the cave. "See when I use Spell cards they activate when I call there name and they turn back into cards after I use it and it does regenerate back to this magic deck pocket I build Oh and who are you!" I say out loud to the person following us.

Leo's card chants
Chibi the giant dragon

Last edited by azn on Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Important friend.   Meeting an Important friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:49 pm

My eyes pop as I see the dragon.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Important friend.   Meeting an Important friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:52 pm

"he asked you a question," i say politely to the onlooker.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Important friend.   Meeting an Important friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:03 pm

"Oh," I say shaking my head. "Austin DeLantern, son of Hermes."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Important friend.   Meeting an Important friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:07 pm

"why are you here?" i ask austin.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Important friend.   Meeting an Important friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:50 pm

"Yea who are you?"I say. I took a card out and threw it at the man. "Teleport". Suddenly the man was gone and the card regenerate to my deck pocket.

Leo's card chants
Chibi the giant dragon
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Important friend.   Meeting an Important friend. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:55 pm

"yes," i said, "i can do similar things, but instead of cards..." i leave off there to show my point as a swarm of butterflies appears then reforms into a naginata, "with each butterfly species having a separate magical spell or characteristic."
"speaking of butterflies," i say, "id like you to meet my friend, companion, and guide, Unmei." i say gesturing to a butterfly crawling up the cave wall. at first it seems harmless enough but as you look again you see its beauty. it has a magnificent, royal, deep blue hue for wings with specks of every color dotting them.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Important friend.   Meeting an Important friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:05 am

"That's amazing!" I said looking at the butterfly. My stomach started to growl and I held it. "That's right I haven't ate a thing since I got back" I say smiling.

Leo's card chants
Chibi the giant dragon
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Important friend.   Meeting an Important friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:07 am

"from where," i ask.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Important friend.   Meeting an Important friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:00 am

"I was sent on my third quest to venture around searching for the furies roaming around in new jersey I was able to find them and took them down easy"I say pretty proud.

Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Important friend.   Meeting an Important friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:01 am

"ok," i said confused. i was still quite unversed in the creatures and gods of greek mythology. having spent most of my time in japan learning about their culture and mythos.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Important friend.   Meeting an Important friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:01 am

"Oh furies are giant bat -like creatures that fly and can look like humans, but I have many cards in my deck to detect which is which"I say.

Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Important friend.   Meeting an Important friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:04 am

"ah." i say, "sounds like an interesting mission," i say, "sounds like good practice at least."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Important friend.   Meeting an Important friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:22 am

After feeling woozy for a second, I end up a couple yards away from the cave. Being a son of Hermes, I can see through the cloak. I climb in the cave. "Dude, youre gonna havta try harder to get rid of me."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Important friend.   Meeting an Important friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:49 am

"Listen what do you want? I don't know you so you shouldn't be snooping around here"I said. I was thinking of sending Chibi to eat him, but I could get in serious trouble for killing a person.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Important friend.   Meeting an Important friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:55 am

I shrug. "I follow people when Im bored."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Important friend.   Meeting an Important friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:29 pm

"i can try harder," i say, "Tibet's nice this time of year, how'd you like to go for an involuntary visit?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Important friend.   Meeting an Important friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:31 pm

"No thanks," I grin.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Important friend.   Meeting an Important friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:37 pm

I smile, "then run along." I say.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Important friend.   Meeting an Important friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:47 pm

I get out of the cave, but once Im out I lean against the side, hearing everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Important friend.   Meeting an Important friend. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting an Important friend.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: