Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface)   Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:29 pm

I walked into the cabin. It was more like a new life again. I had just came back from my house for the Winter. Now it was Spring. This was my 6th year and I still didn't have a friend. I knew I wasn't good at making friends. I made sure there was no one there and then flipped out my I phone. I played an app, but suddenly got bored after a second. I put my phone back in my back pocket. I laid down on my bed waiting for something exciting to happen.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface)   Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:46 pm

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS
Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface) Kyleei
if you leave me, I won’t miss you
AND I WON’T EVER TAKE YOU BACK
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kylee walked into Cabin 3, which had been her home for a while. She hadn't remembered all the years, they got slurred together with drama and wars. Right now, she didn't care about the different years, Kylee just wanted to sit down.

She walked past Kaitlyn, put reversed her steps. "Kaitlyn, are you okay?" Kylee asked, raising an eyebrow. Even with her hair down, and somewhat in her face, you could see the sea-like eyes of a daughter of Poseidon. "You seem... well bored to be honest." she said, laughing lightheartedly. Kylee pulled up a chair by Kaitlyn, hoping she wanted company.

She removed the sunglasses from her hair and put them into her back pocket, and smoothed her shirt. It was yellow and read ' waves are free'. She also wore a pair of skinny jeans and blue flip-flops.

http://www.polyvore.com/kylees_wardrobe/set?id=45394954

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I don’t worship the ground you walk on
I NEVER HAVE AND THAT’S A FACT

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface)   Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:55 pm

Spoiler:

"That's partially true. I'm bored and I realized I don't even have 1 friend. One friend!" I said. I sat up and put a small piece of hair behind my ear. I brushed some dirt off my chest. Earlier today I played with Oreo. I picked Oreo off the floor and put him on my bed. I had just realized Kylee was one of friends.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface)   Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:04 pm

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS

Kylee nodded slowly, understanding how Kaitlyn felt. "I know how you feel." she said truthfully. Kylee looked at the little puppy who walked into the room. It must've been the other demigod's pet. "Aw, he's a cute little thing." she said, petting Oreo's ear.

"Well, I can be your friend. I mean, we are pretty similar." Kylee said, nodding to herself. She thought of a few reasons,and began openly listening them for Kaitlyn to hear. "We are both daughters of Poseidon. We both don't have many friends. We both like animals. We are about the same age..." Kylee said stopping at the end of her little speech.

"Need me to go on? I can list more!" she said, smiling contently.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface)   Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:13 pm

I giggled. "No, let me continue. We both like the water. And soon we will both have pets." I said. I got off the bed and looked under my bed. I took a husky like mine under my bed. It was Oreo's sister. When I got Oreo I just couldn't leave her brother there. So I saved up my money and bought him. I got back on the bed and put the husky behind my back and said, "Close your eyes and put out your hands. When she did both I put the husky in her hands. "Open your eyes. What do you think?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface)   Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:32 pm

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS

Kylee smiled and nodded as her half-sister/ best friend went on. She was about to object when Kaitlyn said she didn't have a pet. The demigod did have a pet, her lovely horse Puzzle. However, Kylee knew that Puzzle had an attitude and didn't always want to be with her, so she kept quiet.

Kylee did as she was told, and was tempted to open her eyes just a sliver, to maybe see what the surprise was. She never was very good at keeping surprises. "Okay, I'm ready." she said, ready for anything really. Kylee held out her hands, and soon felt the warmth of an animal. Her blue eyes popped open and she gasped. "Kaitlyn! He's adorable!!!" Kylee squealed, like a little kid. The puppy barked and began to lick Kylee frantically, while she laughed.

* Is it a boy or a girl? (the puppy) I just went with the boy idea, but I don't care.*

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface)   Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:36 pm

I smiled. "He was Oreo's brother. I thought he was so cute I couldn't leave him there. So I saved up money and bought him for you. Later we can buy him a collar." I said. Oreo and her were together and so was I and Kylee.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface)   Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:11 pm

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS

Kylee smiled at her new friend and pet the puppy. "Oh yeah, we should go shopping or something some time." she said, grinning. Kylee smiled at the dog licked her hand, which probably smelled like the ham sandwich she had for lunch. "How can I ever thank you, Kaitlyn?" she asked, brushing the puppy with her fingers.

Kylee was running through names in her mind for her puppy. She was thinking of various names that sounded exotic and different to her. "I think I'll name him Kai. It means the sea in Hawaiian." she said with a nod. Kylee had some Hawaiian bloodin her from her grandfather's side, along with Californian.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface)   Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:07 pm

I shrugged my shoulders. I just thought as it as a friendship bracelet. Except better. "That's a good name. I also have something for Kai." I said. I went back under my bed and pulled out a green bowl. I went back on the bed and gave Kylee the bowl. "Sorry it's plain. I didn't know what you were gonna name Kai. So I got a plain bowl so you can decorate it." I said.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface)   Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:52 pm

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS

Kylee smiled at the green bowl Kaitlyn had gifted her with. She set Kai down, and he went to play with his sister Oreo. "Thanks Kaitlyn, I'll have to go to the arts and crafts room sometime." she said with a smile. Kai went back over to his master after sniffing and licking his sister. He began to whine for Kylee to pick him up and pet him again, obviously liking the attention. "Aw, come her you." she said, picking the dog up and petting him again. "Thank you so much Kaitlyn." Kylee said again.

She set Kai down for a moment and hugged her new friend. "It means a lot to make a real friend." Kylee said with a smile.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface)   Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:04 pm

I hugged Kylee back. Oreo saw me hugging Kylee and got jealous. She started whining, so I picked her up. When I put her in my arms she started licking Kylee. "I guess Oreo likes you better than me." I said. I smiled.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface)   Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:30 pm

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS

Kylee smiled and patted Oreo's head. "I think I just smell like the ham sandwich I ate for lunch." she said, rubbing the puppy's ears. Kylee looked at Kai, who was pawing at her heels. Smiling, she turned to Kaitlyn. "So, Kaitlyn...I'm well..." Kylee said, pausing for a moment. "Getting married..." she said, clearing her throat.

Kylee felt a blush coming on her face, just thinking about Aiden. She had been in love wit hhim for eons, and couldn't think of anyone else to spend it with than Kaitlyn. "Do you want to be one of my bridesmaids?" she asked, bringing Kai up to her lap.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface)   Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:44 pm

I smiled. "Sure! I would be honored." I said. I bowed. "This is probably the first wedding I'm going to. Other than my mother's. But I was almost five." I said.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface)   Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:28 pm

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS

Kylee smiled at Kaitlyn and clapped. She laughed a little and nodded. "Yeah, it'll be in May, the end of it." she said with a nod. "I can't wait." Kylee admitted gleefully. She thought of all of the things she still had to do. The girl still had to pick out her wedding dress.

"Kaitlyn, we should go wedding dress shopping sometime." she said, smiling. "I still don't have one." Kylee admitted.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface)   Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:24 pm

"Yeah. We should go shopping. I have $150 in my wallet. It'll be fun shopping with you and Kai." I said. I really did want to go shopping with Kylee. I could get her a friendship bracelet. That's when I thought of the perfect gift for Kylee on her wedding day.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface)   Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:42 pm

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS

Kylee smiled and nodded. "Yeah, maybe we could look at bridesmaid dresses to. I'm sure there is a ton of stuff we can spend our money on!" she said with a grin. Kai barked, showing his sense of approval. He then walked over to Oreo and sat down, as if he wasn't leaving without his sister.

"We could go tomorrow, and you might want to bring Oreo. I don't think Kai would leave without her." Kylee said, smiling a toothy grin. She ran a finger through her hair and looked at the two dogs, waiting for a reply.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface)   Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:52 pm

"Definitely! It's going to be so much fun." I said. I looked at Oreo and Kai. Oreo hugged Kai and then licked the side of his face. "There's no doubt that I'm not going to bring Oreo." I said. I giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface)   Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting My Best Friend (Foxface)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: