Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting my first friend......(open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Meeting my first friend......(open) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting my first friend......(open)   Meeting my first friend......(open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:48 am

I walk through the stable doors. There are campers all around me but I seem to still be ignored. In one section of the stables, I see normal horses of every breed. But in the other, I see glorious pegisi. I walk toward one of the pegsi' stall. He is gorgeous. He is black with gold dots on his body and wings. I pet him and sigh. He seems to like me. At least I have met one decent creature here.
Back to top Go down
ElenaSparrow

ElenaSparrow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my first friend......(open)   Meeting my first friend......(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:11 pm

I entered the stables in search of my old friend Luca, that beautiful pegasy, i saw him at the end of the stable with its white fur and some brown dots everywhere. "Hey, Luca" i smiled to him and he whinned as a greeting and i laughed a little "i have something for you" and from my pocket i gave it a sugar cube, he ate it happily and i saw someone near me. She was a girl and seemed worried so i called her "Hey! you okay?"

-------------------------------
Elena Johanson, 17, Daughter of Apollo
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my first friend......(open)   Meeting my first friend......(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 5:20 pm

I hadn't heard anyone come in so I kinda jumped when I heard someone say hi. I turned to see a girl standing by another beautiful pegasus. "Hello." I said shyly, taking a step back. The black pegasus nudged me back to her and I looked at him with worry. Then he stomped his hoof and I smiled. "My name is Thalia." I said as I extended my hand.
Back to top Go down
Ceira

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my first friend......(open)   Meeting my first friend......(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:32 pm

I carefully tiptoed into the stables. I hadn't seen a pegasus before, so I hoped there wouldn't be too much people in the stable either. When I saw two girls looking kinda shocked at each other, I slowly walked to the nearest pegasus, and turned my attention to that instead of the girls. The pegasus was beautiful from mane to tail, so wonderful I catched myself sighing loudly.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my first friend......(open)   Meeting my first friend......(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:25 pm

I looked at the pegasuses. They were beautiful. I wondered if I could buy one. I thought to myself probaly not. I sighed. I saw a couple of girls talking. I walked over to them. I started listening to their conversation.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my first friend......(open)   Meeting my first friend......(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting my first friend......(open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: