Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Mine all mine

Go down 
+3
maddie ☹
. Ʀ . ι . P .
jessica
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Mine all mine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mine all mine   Mine all mine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:18 pm

Sure thing
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Mine all mine   Mine all mine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:24 pm

Coolio. I'll make the topic.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Mine all mine   Mine all mine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:25 pm

Where???
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Mine all mine   Mine all mine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:30 pm

Beach! Just made it!
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Mine all mine   Mine all mine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:30 pm

I never would've thought that so many posts would be made on this topic
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Mine all mine   Mine all mine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:03 am

Name:Renae Maleia
Age/birthday:13/8-25
Years in camp:3
God parent:Athena
Mortal parent:Gerald Maleia
Physical appearance:She has straight blond hair that has a purple stripe in it, she has gray eyes, glasses, and she almost always wears purple.
Personality:She is outgoing, intimidating, honest, smart, she has ADHD, and she also has Dilexia.
Pets:N/A
Weapons:Her bow and a package of reusable arrows.
Talents:Swordfighting and her greatest talent is archery.
Other:Her older sister is currently at college, but is planning to come home at the end of her semester.

Last edited by ALPHABET on Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yolonda

Yolonda

Location : In the sky. Yeah, that's right, SKY. Did I mention I have WINGS?

PostSubject: Re: Mine all mine   Mine all mine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:05 am

How do you get accepted? And for what? Not trying to be rude.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Mine all mine   Mine all mine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:49 pm

What is that supposed to mean???
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

PostSubject: Re: Mine all mine   Mine all mine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:26 pm

Hi great chars RP sometime
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Mine all mine   Mine all mine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:47 pm

Of course!
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

PostSubject: Re: Mine all mine   Mine all mine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:35 pm

where do you want to go
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Mine all mine   Mine all mine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:27 pm

Umm. i don't know!
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

PostSubject: Re: Mine all mine   Mine all mine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:18 pm

How about to the beach
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Mine all mine   Mine all mine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:21 pm

Umm... okay. See ya' there Mazabm!!!
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Mine all mine   Mine all mine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:30 pm

Name:Renae Maloney

Age/birthday:17

Years in camp:7

God parent:Apollo

Mortal parent:Hanna Maloney

Physical appearance:She has sandy blond hair that becomes a light orange at the bangs (naturally), she has green eyes that are considered beautiful (she doesn't think so), she has braces on her crooked teeth which is an disadvantage when she is training with someone with a metal weapon, she loves her CHB t-shirt, she wears jeans and her CHB shirt or an orange top most of the time, she has freckles on her nose and cheeks, and she has her guitar with her almost all the time.

Personality:She is a nice, caring, and daring girl. She has a passion for music. She loves Camp Half-Blood and her music. She is a bit clumsy when she isn't playing her guitar. She doesn't think through the situation much. She is into volley ball.

Pets:A bunny named Sunshine. (Reason it's named Sunshine: She's gold like the sun, and she shines in the sun).

Weapons:A solar-powered (it uses solar power to produce heat. This can come in very handy)dagger that she got from her father. It turns into a simple guitar pic with the symbol for Apollo on it.

Talents:Playing Music

Last edited by ALPHABET on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

PostSubject: Re: Mine all mine   Mine all mine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:59 pm

Your Chars are great and in your great charrieness is a avatar for your char

Mine all mine - Page 3 100x100-7

Hope you like it
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Mine all mine   Mine all mine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Thanks, it's wonderful!!!
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

PostSubject: Re: Mine all mine   Mine all mine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:27 pm

wow your pic sure is something
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Mine all mine   Mine all mine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:33 pm

Like it?
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

PostSubject: Re: Mine all mine   Mine all mine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:03 am

Yay i do
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mine all mine   Mine all mine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:40 pm

Could you explain the solar powered dagger a bit?
(Otherwise, your character is quite good, I just don't understand the dagger much)
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Mine all mine   Mine all mine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:38 pm

Okay
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mine all mine   Mine all mine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:02 am

Okay, accepted
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: This is Shellbie   Mine all mine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:25 pm

Name:Shelbie "Shell" Oceeana
Age/birthday:18/November 2nd
Years in camp:9
God parent:Poseidon
Mortal parent:Hanna Oceeana
Physical appearance:She has her mothers straight blond hair, but practilly everything else except for her cheek bones are from her father. She has high cheek-bones, sea-green eyes of course, her skin is a little tan, she wears her sea-green poseidon bikini that gives her just a little more speed or her plain blue bikini under her clothes every day. She usually just wears sweats or jeans a tank top and a light jacket with a triton on it.
Personality:She loves swimming after all her father is Poseidon, she stays to herself a lot except for when she's with Maria her best friend, she is kind and caring towards sea creatures and other water-life, she is scared of land animals except for domestic animals, and she loves her father but wants to see him again. She is clumsy and she neglects to train when she could spend her time swimming.
Pets:SHe has a calico named Calli.
Weapons:She has a dagger that lengthens into a three foot sword. She calls it Swift. It connects to her speedy bikini.
Talents:Swimming
Other:Maria is her best friend.

Last edited by Shelbie Oceeana on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Mine all mine   Mine all mine - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:26 pm

You PM'd an admin the outline?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mine all mine   Mine all mine - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mine all mine
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next