Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

saving not only mine, but your life too (kenzie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

saving not only mine, but your life too (kenzie) Empty
PostSubject: saving not only mine, but your life too (kenzie)   saving not only mine, but your life too (kenzie) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:12 pm

saving not only mine, but your life too (kenzie) 682692755c763a332c36762c50c21d2b

Zach Travis Hunt
Son of Demeter

Zach had been bored all day. Then he remembered a camper saying the word 'battle'. Wait, was that today?, he thought. Then quickly got out of his pajamas and changed into clothes. He put on some armor and grabbed to his sword. Then he slowly walked to the Labyrinth. This wasn't the most exciting day for Zach. This was almost his like 5th week here considering he was new and this was his first ever battle. He wasn't very sure if he was going to live or not. Zach had only hoped for the best. Then he stopped walking. Right now he didn't feel like dying, so now he was thinking about turning back. He shook his head and thought, I should fight for camp. I haven't been here for a while, but other people have. Finally, when he got there he saw campers battling all different kinds of things. Then luckily, his first creature came up to him. It was actually a camper about his age and also a boy. Zach was glad about that. Otherwise, he would feel bad about killing a girl. Then the boy started smiling milicously. Zach had raised his sword and had swung his sword a few times and in just a few moments the camper was dead. He felt pretty bad about killing him, but he knew he had to do it for camp, he also hoped the camper knew that. Then he saw a girl getting attacked by a hellhound. He ran to the girl's aid. He jumped on the monster's back and he put his sword somewhere in his upper back. The hellhound howled before turning to dust. Then Zach fell to his knees with golden dust on him. He dusted the dust off his shirt and went back to the girl. He stuck out his hand to help her up. "I'm Zach, Son of Demeter." He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: saving not only mine, but your life too (kenzie)   saving not only mine, but your life too (kenzie) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:39 pm

saving not only mine, but your life too (kenzie) Tumblr_m39mahPHea1qasu7x
Vanessa King

In Vanessa's two years at camp, she had never came across a battle. This was what she'd been training for. A major stepping stone in her demigod career. Vanessa had been waiting for her moment to shine and this was it. Carefully strapping and latching her armor, a special grin played on her face. Time to kick some monster butt. Though, she was extremely nervous. Also, sick to her stomach and had a flu but, she would fight for her family. The only ones she had left. Camp Half-Blood. So, she grabbed her throwing knives and strapped them to her thighs and put her sword in its hilt. She was ready for battle.

Once at the Labyrinth, Vanessa's heart sank to her stomach. She swallowed a lump in her throat and began to jog, which turned into running. She let out a hearty grunt as she elbowed a enemy camper in his breastplate. Vanessa glared like a war demon and stabbed them in the side, where the kink in their armor was. Unfortunately, behind the camper, was hellhound just waiting to attack Vanessa. She looked up in fear at the furry black beast. Her lip trembled and she let out a whimper. She was terrified of dogs. Especially, monster dogs.

Soon enough, she was pinned on the ground, giant globs of dog slobber drenched her face. She closed her eyes tight as the hellhound's head grew closer and snarled. Just as she was about to become dog food, golden dust rained down over her. She slowly opened her eyes, to see a boy's hand streched down towards her. "I'm Zach. Son of Demeter." He said with a grin. Grinning? During a war? Vanessa spit on the ground next to her. Blood sprayed from her lip, where she'd hit the ground. "I'm Vanessa. Daughter of Selene." She nodded and pulled herself up using Zach's hand. Vanessa hugged her stomach, her flu was really getting to her. She had a twisted ankle from when the hellhound smacked her with its paw. She was in terrible pain. Vanessa winced and took a step away from the battle.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: saving not only mine, but your life too (kenzie)   saving not only mine, but your life too (kenzie) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:59 pm

saving not only mine, but your life too (kenzie) 682692755c763a332c36762c50c21d2b

Zach Travis Hunt
Son of Demeter

When the girl spat out blood, Zach looked away. He couldn't stand seeing blood. It always reminded of the day of the accident. He never liked that day and never talked about it. When the girl said, "I'm Vanessa. Daughter of Selene." He couldn't help, but smile. The girl to Zach was really pretty and she also seemed the same age as her. Then when Vanessa clutched her stomach his smiled slight faded. "Are you alright?" He asked politely. "Do you have to go to the infirmary?" When Zach said infirmary he almost cringed. He hated that place, the hospital, and seeing blood. Even if he got hurt in this battle and no choice to go to the infirmary Zach still wouldn't go. He rather die not thinking about the accident then living and thinking about the day he actually went back to that twisted place.

When another demigod started coming to them, that's when Zach came back to reality. The demigod had pushed Zach to the ground and pinned him there. Then the demigod put his knife to his throat. Zach had tried his hardest to get out of his grip, but failed. Then he remembered that he was the son of Demeter. He used his powers to make plants grow around the knife. Now the knife was defective, but then the demigod took out another knife and started cutting off the grass. It had started deeply hurting Zach, but he got out of his grip. Then Zach pinned him to the ground and took his 2 knives. The knife without the grass was now put on the demigod's throat. Zach was about to well kill him and then Zach paused. He remembered the day he almost died. He didn't want this to happen to this kid, but he knew he had to otherwise he would die himself.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: saving not only mine, but your life too (kenzie)   saving not only mine, but your life too (kenzie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

saving not only mine, but your life too (kenzie)
Page 1 of 1