Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Saving my life - OPEN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lightning

Saving my life - OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Saving my life - OPEN   Saving my life - OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:14 pm

I was walking up stream from the Zephyors Creek and found a good enough clearing, on filled with plenty of space to fight enough people at once. I place five metal figurines on the ground. I had 200 of them specially made for me by the whole Hephaestus cabin. I smiled and spoke in greek the statues spun on spot, all five growing 6ft tall with deadly greek weapons, each programmed with a different type of combat style. In one blink of an eye they rotated on foot, looking at me through empty eye sockets. The first charged forwards, to send a test strike. It swung its long two hand broadsword coming at an alarming rate. I moved forwards grabbing the hilt of the sword, and twisting his arm in a painful way, making him lose his grip giving me the chance to twist it around and plunge it deep into his chest. He fell to the floor and I couldn't even finish exhaling before the next four upon me. They spread out circling me. I roared my voice cords thickening hair spreading our across my body, my muscles becoming more defined, and the color of my eyes deepening into a dark hazel color. I lashed out with my newly formed talons striking at the first creature, he ducked and sent a counter attack, sending a scrape across my left side. I jump back as the next on tossed his spear, just inches in front of me, smashing in the face mask. Two down, three to go. I dropped to the floor as i heard the rush of a scythe pass over my head. I twisted my upper body around in a circle grabbing onto the staff. I pushed with extra force and the weapon rotated sending the point through the spinal cord. I felt my body shrink back to human size, the wolf in me coming under control. I glanced up to see an ax man charging at me, I slapped the blade between my hands rolled over my back, and with all my momentum I swung the ax backwards taking his head off. I was human once again in appearance but I strode with the power of a werewolf towards the next opponent. He swung faster than I could counter, so i slid beneath his legs, and appeared in front of the last one, startling him. With the last of my strength i thunder clapped his head, crushing it flat. A large painful streak came across my back sending me shoulder-first into the closest tree. I Stood up slowly not sure what to do, I lunged taking the figurine in the chest knocking him backwards. I searched the ground near me for a sizable rock, and sent into his head, again and again. I only stopped when my hand couldn't be lifted off the ground. I closed my eyes, and was thrown backwards smashing into some branches on my return to earth. The Dented walking piece of junk couldn't quite locate me and i fell to the floor, rolling silently to get behind it. A twig snapped somewhere to my right and i froze not making a move. The machine whipped its head around a loud screeching metal sound. Now that I have taken time to breathe properly I heard nothing but the eerie sound of my dummy. It was silent as deaths door. I waited to see who approached and how long they were standing there. "Who is it?" I whispered, resulting in more screeching sounds as it started to move my way. I gulped and looked around not sure what to do. I threw to myself to the floor dodging the knife thrown in my direction. Another four figurines fell out, and grew instantly for my spell was still in effect for this area. Great, just great....
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Saving my life - OPEN   Saving my life - OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:36 pm

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! i shouted and struck at the boy who looked like a hawk or falcon. i had my sword and Ax out with my Cetus's on and David right behind me.

David
i have my assassins gear on with my Katanas out. as i run into the creek, i slash at the dummies killing or destroying them with my blades and Katanas.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Saving my life - OPEN   Saving my life - OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:04 pm

OOC: if you wont fix your post to be more specific and detailed please remove it. Or i will have an Admin do so.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Saving my life - OPEN   Saving my life - OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:28 pm

OOC: Moses is attacking you and David is attacking the dummies or what ever they are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving my life - OPEN   Saving my life - OPEN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saving my life - OPEN
Page 1 of 1