Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Life is a little weird, huh? (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

Life is a little weird, huh? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Life is a little weird, huh? (open)   Life is a little weird, huh? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:31 pm

Annabella Adams wandered into the cabin courtyard. Don't call her Annabella though. She prefers Anna or Bella. She firmly plopped onto a bench and started listening to an Adele song.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Life is a little weird, huh? (open)   Life is a little weird, huh? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:44 pm

Abel and Felix wandered back from the forest, the child of Pan supporting the son of Irene. The taller boy was trashed. His head hadn't hurt this much in a long time. "How didjyou dalk me indo dat?" The 17-year-old slurred. "Nah, that was all Logan. I had nothing to do with that." He glanced around, then noticed Anna sitting on the bench. "Hey! You there!" He called out. "Can you watch this fool for a moment?"
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Life is a little weird, huh? (open)   Life is a little weird, huh? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:59 pm

"Um, sure I guess",Anna said. She grabbed him and plopped him on the bench. "You - stay." she commanded in her most strict voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is a little weird, huh? (open)   Life is a little weird, huh? (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life is a little weird, huh? (open)
Page 1 of 1