Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Very Weird Day (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A Very Weird Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Very Weird Day (Open)   A Very Weird Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:18 pm

It seems things will soon start to get better for the brothers... but then Tony goes to Computer class.

Tony had a knack for computers, and video editing. He was the only freshman who worked on the school's website. But when the head of the football team turns into a dreaded Cyclopes and smacks Tony to the ground.

Tony, half-asleep, can just barely see the cyclopes carrying him, and Errick run up, pull out his switchblade and stabs the cyclopes, turning him to dust!

Then Tony blacks out again.

He has a weird dream where Errick is arguing with a (was it a horse?) about going to some camp. When Tony wakes up, he is in some sort of cabin on a bed, with a bunch of other kids lying down on hospital beds. He does not like this, and he needs to know what happened.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Very Weird Day (Open)   A Very Weird Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:48 pm

Seth || Marcus || Motega

Seth walked into the infirmary, knowing it was his shift. That was the downside of being an Apollo kid. Seth's blond hair was somewhat sticking up for his sister had Salem him up. Dang older sisters. Yawning, Seth rubbed the sleep from his green eyes. Seth jogged up the steps and opened the door softly before closing it again. Seth scanned the room with his green eyes, seeing who was awake or not. Or seeing who need help. Seth spotted a boy who looked disoriented and tired. Walking over to the boy's cot, Seth smiled. "Hey man, you okay?" Seth asked the boy, crossing his arms lightly and leaning up against the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Very Weird Day (Open)   A Very Weird Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Tony was a bit thrown off by the newcomer. In a panicked voice, he said "How did I get here, what am I doing here," and before he finished, his volume became loud, "WHERE IS HERE?!"
Tony did not mean to startle the boy, he simply NEEDED to know. He wanted to know what happened to Errick, and more importantly, what happened to him.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Very Weird Day (Open)   A Very Weird Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:41 pm

Seth jumped as the boy's voice got louder. "Jezz dude relax, no need to go all Godzilla on me," Seth mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck. Seth sighed and sat at the end if the boy's bed. Speech time. "I'm Seth Motega, son of Apollo. This is Camp-Half Blood, the only safe place for Greek half-bloods. Your a half blood or demigod. Either your mom or dad is a god or goddess. How you got here...I have no clue. What do you remember?" Seth asked the boy gently. Seth's green eyes looked up atthe ceiling then back at the boy. He wasn't good with newcomers. But, newcomers were great people to prank. Suddenly, a mischivieous smile played on Seth's lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Very Weird Day (Open)   A Very Weird Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:48 pm

"Wait, what was that about Greek Gods?" replied Tony. For a second it seemed that he had said his Dad was a Greek God? Lol, thought Tony, Even back in the Greek days, Gods were just for Entertaining stories.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Very Weird Day (Open)   A Very Weird Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:55 pm

Seth sighed lightly. "The Greek gods are real. Trust me on this. In a son of Apollo, the god music, poetry, and a whole lotta other things. The gods are real. They exait in America and I doubt they will go away anytime soon," Seth told th boy, smilin lightly. "Who are you?" Seth asked, curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Very Weird Day (Open)   A Very Weird Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:58 pm

It took him a minute to come to the conclusion, but he couldn't help believe the boy. He didn't need the lecture on who Apollo was, Greek gods had been his pass-time on reading for the past 6 years.
"Umm... Tony. Sorry, I just had trouble believing... Wow..." then he thought for a moment about what the guy had said. "Wait, and you said this is Camp.... and that I'm a....Wow."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Very Weird Day (Open)   A Very Weird Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Seth nodded, his blond hair falling in Seth's face a bit. "Camp- Half Blood kid, home of the Greek god children, Seth told Tony. Seth raised an eyebrow at Tony. What would his Greek god parent be? Blond hair...hm, Apollo? Nah, Apollo kids usually had blue eyes. Seth didn't have blue eyes though. Derbies gotten his green eyes from his mom. "You like plants?" Seth asked Tony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Very Weird Day (Open)   A Very Weird Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:34 pm

(My guys red haired, not blonde.) "Umm... I guess. Not a lot though. I'm more into computers, technology, and making videos." Tony wasn't sure what this kid's intentions were, but he needed to know more about him brother, and what had happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: A Very Weird Day (Open)   A Very Weird Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Axl

i watched the scene unfold infront of me. 'seth had caused trouble in apollo from what i had heard for a couple of weeks.a friendo fo mine told me. typical for seth to go after the new ones.' I walked slowly to wards them waiting for seth to make his move. My hand slipped in to my pocket for my phone.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Very Weird Day (Open)   A Very Weird Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:49 pm

-Omg sorry Tabro. I read to fast xD-

Seth scrunched his eyebrows together. Technology? What Greek god worked with technology? Could be Athena, but Seth wasn't even sure. "Okay, that sounds fun. Um...any questions about this?" Seth asked Tony, studying him with Seth's green eyes. Footsteps made Seth look up. It was Axl. Seth grinned wryly. "Hey Axl," Seth said, waving his hand a bit. Seth shifted his weight. The scilence was....weird. Seth cleared his throat. "So..." Seth started to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Very Weird Day (Open)   A Very Weird Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:22 am

Tony looked up at the new guy, and the way he was standing put Tony in fear of a fight. "Well," started Tony, "Where do I go from here?" He had to get out of here, he had to find, Or at least find out what happened to, his brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Very Weird Day (Open)   A Very Weird Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:18 pm

(Hello?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Very Weird Day (Open)   A Very Weird Day (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Very Weird Day (Open)
Page 1 of 1