Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Jumper's (Mine) Character(s):

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Jumper's (Mine) Character(s): Empty
PostSubject: Jumper's (Mine) Character(s):   Jumper's (Mine) Character(s): I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:38 am

Name:
McKaylee Grey

Age/birthday:
14 (September 1st, 1996)

Years in camp:

God parent:
Apollo

Mortal parent:
Does not know

Physical appearance:
McKaylee Rose Grey has long Blonde hair that she likes to experiment with, she currently has it thin and layered, It reaches just below her shoulders, She dyed it a natural looking blonde, though her roots are beginning to fade back to her honey brown color, She has side swept bangs that fall into her right eye, her eyes are a startling blue color, with a bit green mixed in, at times her eyes fade form blue to green, sometimes a purple-ish dark blue color. She has a clear skin complextion, and is also very pale, though she can become tan, and can become tan very easily. She actually hates being pale. She is thin and slim, and has almost perfect curves, she is a little on the short side, only 5'1

Personality:
Kaylee is a mix between girly and tomboy. She likes to get dressed up and be with the girls, but grew up getting down and dirty with the boys. She Loves climbing trees, being in water, playing on beaches, being out side, And almost anything to do with nature and outdoors. Though her greatest out door hobbies, are hunting, swimming, and running, she also loves to sing and play drums, guitar, and ocasionaly the piano or keyboard, She is a girl of many talents and hobbies. She is a rather stubborn girl, self-opinionated, strong willed, and a fair fighter, as well as a strong fighter. She hates to be a follower, and loves to be a leader. She can get scared fairly easy, but some times, is never scared. She is confidient but needs the feeling of being secure and save, as well as always being on the lookout of adventure. She likes to be in charge, though when it comes to her friends, she'd give herself up to protect them, She would also step down, to let others take there turn in the lime light. She is a confusing girl, she is never one, but two things. She always has a hard time making decisions, mostly because she is half for one side, and half for the other.

Pets:
She has a small pet short-haired-Black-and-brown Yorkie pup, named Lex

Weapons:
A celestial Bronze Dagger βουνό or 'mountain' in english, that transforms into her golden charm bracelet, and when the small sun charm is removed it becomes her dagger.

Talents:
Archery, tree climbing, long ranged and short ranged fighting, and many other survival skills.

Other:
Nope

Character's name:
Aphrodite

Species (i.e. Half blood, satyr, mortal, god or goddess):
Goddess

Date Of Birth:
?

History (At least five sentences):
Foam-arisen" Aphrodite was born of the sea foam near Paphos, Cyprus.after Cronus severed Uranus' genitals and threw them behind him into the sea, while the Erinyes emerged from the drops of blood. Hesiod's Theogony described that the genitals "were carried over the sea a long time, and white foam arose from the immortal flesh; with it a girl grew" to become Aphrodite. Aphrodite floated in on a scallop shell. When she arose, she was hailed as "Cyprian," and is referred to as such often, especially in the poetic works of Sappho. This myth of a fully mature Venus (the Roman name for Aphrodite), Venus Anadyomene[17] ("Venus Rising From the Sea") was one of the iconic representations of Aphrodite, made famous in a much-admired painting by Apelles, now lost, but described in the Natural History of Pliny the Elder.
Aphrodite had no childhood: in every image and each reference she is born as an adult, nubile, and infinitely desirable. Aphrodite, in many of the late anecdotal myths involving her, is characterized as vain, ill-tempered and easily offended. Though she is one of the few gods of the Greek Pantheon to be actually married, she is frequently unfaithful to her husband. Hephaestus is one of the most even-tempered of the Hellenic deities; in the narrative embedded in the Odyssey Aphrodite seems to prefer Ares, the volatile god of war. She is one of a few characters who played a major part in the original cause of the Trojan War itself: not only did she offer Helen of Troy to Paris, but the abduction was accomplished when Paris, seeing Helen for the first time, was inflamed with desire to have her—which is Aphrodite's realm.
Due to her immense beauty, Zeus was frightened that she would be the cause of violence between the other gods. He married her off to Hephaestus, the dour, humorless god of smithing. In another version of this story, Hera, Hephaestus' mother, had cast him off Olympus; deeming him ugly and deformed. His revenge was to trap her in a magic throne, and then to demand Aphrodite's hand in return for Hera's release. Hephaestus was overjoyed at being married to the goddess of beauty and forged her beautiful jewelry, including the cestus, a girdle that made her even more irresistible to men. Her unhappiness with her marriage caused Aphrodite to seek out companionship from others, most frequently Ares, but also Adonis.

Apperance (At least five sentences):
Aphrodite can appear in many forms, in many different ways, to many different people. Though she usually is in the form os a girl around the ages of sixteen. She has Long Natural dark brown hair, at ends just below her shoulders, Though sometimes it can appear to be blonde, or black, depending on how she wants her appearance. she has pale skin, and is slim and tall. She has beautiful dark blue eyes, which can appear to also be green. She has a clear perfect complextion. She is quite beautiful as most people have said.

Personality (At least five sentences):
Aphrodite was a very mercurial goddess -- her passions for mortals and other gods were pronounced. She had a temper and took revenge on many who she perceived as having wronged her or not given her her due worship. She also helped many sets of star-crossed lovers (Helen/Paris, Jason/Medea, etc.). She also suffered when she loved -- re: the death of her favorite mortal, Adonis. She appears on the battlefield at Troy but always runs away when she is injured. A Goddess of many facets..

(If aphrodite is Taken please tell me thanks! also is the codeword: Peoasus (I think Im missing some letters or something i dont know) ok well thanks)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jumper's (Mine) Character(s):   Jumper's (Mine) Character(s): I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:02 am

For you first character (McKaylee) please see
here.

As for Aphrodite, no one is allowed to RP Gods except Admins and on special occasions, Moderators. On visits to Olympus, however, you can RP your god parent if you wish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jumper's (Mine) Character(s):   Jumper's (Mine) Character(s): I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:57 pm

Oh...Ok,

Can I rp as a character from the book?
Is Annabeth taken?
or
thalia?

If they are can I just make another character?
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jumper's (Mine) Character(s):   Jumper's (Mine) Character(s): I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:05 pm

I think Annabeth's been taken, but I'm pretty sure Thalia's still open!
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Jumper's (Mine) Character(s):   Jumper's (Mine) Character(s): I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:13 pm

i know that annabeths taken, i brought her and alex (somewhat) together but thailia i think you'll have to check the active members for her, but i think shes open...
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jumper's (Mine) Character(s):   Jumper's (Mine) Character(s): I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jumper's (Mine) Character(s):
Page 1 of 1