Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

it's the most wonderful time of the year -- bren

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

it's the most wonderful time of the year -- bren Empty
PostSubject: it's the most wonderful time of the year -- bren   it's the most wonderful time of the year -- bren I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 4:55 pm

finnegan hayes

❝All you need is love, all you need is love,
All you need is love, love. Love is all you need.❞
finnegan takes a deep breath as he stares at his reflection in the mirror. he's still convinced that he has to be in some sort of coma, surely it's the only explanation for what is about to take place. yes he's in love with toby, but is he ready to be getting married? even if he's not it's too late to call it off. and he loves toby so even if its a completely crazy idea, he's ready to do it with toby by his side.

he straightens his boy tie, takes a final look the mirror and turns around. "toby," he calls as he steps into the hall way, "are you ready?" he asks as he moves through the apartment in search of his boy-fiance. he only has to enter one room before spotting the brunette, a small smile spreading across his face as he leans against the door way, silently watching toby as he gets ready.

after a few minutes he steps forward, wrapping his arms around toby as he rests his head on his shoulder. "you look hot," he mumbles as he kisses the side of his neck.

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: it's the most wonderful time of the year -- bren   it's the most wonderful time of the year -- bren I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 7:23 pm

Son of Hecate
Sure, Toby was nervous about the wedding. Anyone who was in their right mind would be. It wasn't even because he was unsure about marrying Finnegan-- in fact, that was the thing he was most sure about in his life-- it was just that it was such a large step. He would be bound to Finnegan legally and spiritually for the rest of his life. It made something in his stomach do a small flip every time he thought about the duration of their commitment.

Hearing a voice in the hall and movement caused Toby's attention to snap out of his head and back into the real world where his shoes were still off, his bowtie was untied, and his shirt unbuttoned and untucked. He had been staring at the wall for who knows how long. Knowing that Finn would be impatient, he quickly set to work, buttoning down his shirt and tucking it in. He didn't hear the boy come in as he quickly got his shoes on and tied his tie, but jumped slightly when he felt arms wrap around him. The shock gave way when lips touched his neck and he grinned, warmth spreading over his body. "You do too," he told the taller boy, turning to take him in. "Ready?"

Created by Blitzy of Caution 2.0

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: it's the most wonderful time of the year -- bren   it's the most wonderful time of the year -- bren I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 7:55 pm

finnegan hayes

❝All you need is love, all you need is love,
All you need is love, love. Love is all you need.❞
finnegan nods, "ready as i'll ever be,"he breathes as he looks down at toby. "are we really doing this?" he asks with a laugh, of course they're ready but it doesn't hurt to ask? maybe it is a bit fast. they're getting married after all and it's not like they planned it, they can easily change the date. he'll just have to call oliver but he's sure he wont mind. actually that's a lie, but he doesn't really care about how his brother feels.

"we'd better get going," he says with a smile, "we're meeting oliver and xavier in thirty minutes," he explains as he slowly lets go of toby, instead grabbing a hold of his hand as he leaves the room. stepping into the hall, he briefly lets go of toby's hand to put on his jacket. as soon as he's done getting ready, he takes toby's hand as he looks down at his boyfriend. without saying anything he steps out of the apartment, locking the door behind him.

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: it's the most wonderful time of the year -- bren   it's the most wonderful time of the year -- bren I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 11:57 pm

Son of Hecate
Toby swallowed hard. "Y-yeah, I hope we are..." he said, giving Finn an unsure glance. He hoped he wasn't the only one wanting this, because if Finn decided not to marry him, Toby might completely break into pieces. He checked his appearance one last time, then clasped onto the boy's hand as he was led out of the room. He had bad experiences with Finnegan's twin brother, Oliver, but it was at least nice of him to agree to be a witness to their marriage. Otherwise they would have to find a friend, something of which neither of them had many. They had decided on a small wedding. Partly because of the lack of friends, but also because they didn't really want to draw the attention to themselves, nor could either of them really afford it. It wasn't in their taste to have a big, fairy-tale wedding. A small courthouse, paperwork, witnesses, and each other were all they decided that they needed. Toby held onto Finn's hand tightly as they left their home and began to take one step closer to becoming a family.

Arriving at the courthouse, Toby and Finn exited one side of the van, Xavier and Oliver out the other. Toby glanced around at the people on the streets (of which there were few, since it was Christmas day), and at the decorations hanging on the lampposts. His heart gave a small twirl, happy to see the festivities on the day that he was getting married. "I'm excited," he whispered to nobody, unsure why he even said it.

Created by Blitzy of Caution 2.0

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it's the most wonderful time of the year -- bren   it's the most wonderful time of the year -- bren I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

it's the most wonderful time of the year -- bren
Page 1 of 1