Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It's about time we've met (bren)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

It's about time we've met (bren) Empty
PostSubject: It's about time we've met (bren)   It's about time we've met (bren) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 12:21 am

GoddessEuterpe

Euterpe walked in Olympus and saw other gods and goddess and stopped to talk to them. It wasn't a meeting, but if she saw someone she liked she would talk to them. There was one god she never saw which was Apollo. She always heard great things about him or negative things about him. But she wanted to meet him personally. Euterpe kept walking and saw all the thrones of the gods and goddess. She looked at them trying to figure out who sat where. She turned her head seeing someone she never seen. She took a few steps closer and the person looked familiar. Apollo she thought in her head.  She took a few steps closer and spoke "Apollo?" she asked.
WORDS:122 | OUTFIT| OOC: BREN!
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: It's about time we've met (bren)   It's about time we've met (bren) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 12:50 am

Phoebus Apollo

Apollo tapped the arm of his throne impatiently. Gods and Goddesses had been flowing in and out of the throne room freely today. No meeting had been called, but everyone seemed busily bustling about nonetheless. Apollo, having nothing that came to mind that needed to be done immediately, remained sitting, watching the steady stream of immortal beings. A couple waved to him, to which he waved back, but nobody held prolonged eye contact enough for him to start a conversation.

Finally, with a restless sigh, Apollo rose from his throne. The air around him seemed in itself to radiate light, moreso than his evenly and perfectly tanned skin. The air was crisp and heated around him, even though the arrival of fall was bringing on a chill. It seemed that Apollo's atmosphere was constant. In the dark, he glowed bright. In the cold, he was warm.

As he descended the path from his throne towards the middle of the room and, taking a turn, down the pathway towards the exit, tunes were flashing through his head. One after another, songs that had already been written combined with melodies that were produced on the spot within the God's head were translate out of his mouth into the form of whistling. Other's have been known to get annoyed by his constant need to make such racket, but often times he could not help himself and did not even realize he was doing it.

"Hm-?" his shrill tune was interrupted by a soft voice to his side. Turning on his heels, he came to face a lady. He recognized her, but did not immediately put a name to the face. She had large wide-set eyes with a deep brown color that matched her wavy hair that fell to her shoulders. She stood a little under his own height, with pale skin that very much contrasted his own. "Hey, what's up?" he asked, casually.

Created by Blitzy of Caution 2.0

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: It's about time we've met (bren)   It's about time we've met (bren) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:20 am

GoddessEuterpe

The goddess raised her eyebrow hearing the tone of his voice. He probably didn't even know it was her. She smirked "Euterpe. I'm Euterpe." she introduced herself to him. She held out her hand for a handshake and nodded as well. She walked back over to the thrones and sat in hers crossing her legs. "It's funny how we have hardly met. So this is a great way to meet the Great Apollo." she said looking at him with a smirk. She ran her hand through her hair looking away from him and waved to someone walking out. She was surprised how many of them were here, but when a meeting was called most of them were late. "Anyway, I've been good. And how have you been? she asked him.

She studied him for a bit. His blond hair that was wavy that brought out his eyes. His posture seemed as if he was bored and she looked away before he could figure out she was studying him. "Sorry." Euterpe said to Apollo. She gave herself away even if he didn't notice she was studying him.
WORDS:186 | OUTFIT| OOC: sorry for the short post
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: It's about time we've met (bren)   It's about time we've met (bren) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:38 am

Phoebus Apollo

Apollo met her hand with his, giving it a polite handshake, hardly ordinarily how he greeted acquaintances. Euterpe... he mused silently, turning the name over in his head to figure out who exactly she was. Then, he remembered that he had heard of her before. In fact, she shared something in common with himself; signing. He remembered he had split prayers before between him and her, matron and patron of song. Grinning, he turned and followed her to her throne, which was, unfortunately, considerably smaller than most, as she was a minor goddess.

"I've been pretty good," he replied, standing before her throne. Busy was more like it. Apollo loved leisure time, which was something that was not blessed upon him very often. But he didn't like people thinking of him as someone who had a strict schedule. He wanted to appear flexible, so he typically omitted those kinds of things.

"Pardon?" Apollo questioned, with a slight tip of his head. "Sorry for what?" Her gaze now avoided his, but he hardly thought anything of it. He was used to people being intimidated by his glory. He was after all, a God, and that of the sun no less. Not to be narcissistic, which he was, but he found even himself to pretty awe-some.

Created by Blitzy of Caution 2.0

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: It's about time we've met (bren)   It's about time we've met (bren) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 1:59 pm

GoddessEuterpe

Euterpe knew that Apollo wouldn't know he like he knew the other gods. She was just a minor goddess. She was like the beautiful Aphrodite or the Loyal Athena. She was the one of the muses, the muse of song. The bad thing was when you thought of a song god or goddess you would never think of her you would think of Apollo. She never gets mad about. She didn't care where she stood as long as some people did know her.   "Good. That is very good. Let's just hope our days stay good." Euterpe sometimes had days that started off good then bad or Vic versa. She just wanted today to be a great day because she has finally met Apollo.

Euterpe was embarrassed for her mistake. She was red now and she rubbed her face so that she could cover it. She looked back over at Apollo and nodded "Oh nothing. I was just thinking of something." She wasn't the best liar but she hoped that this lie was convincing enough for Apollo. She couldn't just tell him 'Oh I was just staring you down looking at you.' If she said that he would probably think she was checking him out and she wasn't. How could she be so dumb to say 'Sorry' out loud.
WORDS: 218 | OUTFIT| OOC: ///
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's about time we've met (bren)   It's about time we've met (bren) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's about time we've met (bren)
Page 1 of 1