Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) Empty
PostSubject: Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren)   Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) Gingaah_190356566_large
:.a u d r e y V I V I A N b r o o k s.:
♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠
what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger
stand a little taller
Doesn’t mean I’m lonely when I’m alone
♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠

Audrey Vivian Brooks walks through the forest, not sure where she is going. Not that she cares, or anything. For once in her life, she was in a truely good mood, and nothing could ruin that. She smiles lightly, as she countines to walk. She had come to the forest, seeking quietness, and possibly some adventure. She brushes a stand of hair behind her ear, as she comes across a clearing. She smiles lightly and spins around. She regains her balance, and looks around. She smiles lightly and walks over to a tree stump and sits down.

Audrey then looks around at the beautiful scenary. She had never taken the time to explore the forest, and she was glad that she had decided too. She couldn't believe what she had been missing out on. Then almost out of the blue, she hears a rustling sound. She stands up slowly, feeling a bit afraid. Please don't be a monster, don't be a monster. "Who's there?"she calls out.

Outifit
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren)   Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:14 pm

Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) Tumblr_m2hv5a79g31r1py9u
~~~SCOTT ♫ ♫ SUMTER~~~
//I've been addicted to you since it first hit
Out of control like a surge of electric yeah
Your skin, the touch, the kiss the rush
\\

I walked along hearing something moving in front of me. I continued with caution but when a twig snapped under my foot I ducked behind a tree. My heart beat rapidly in my chest, but as I heard a familiar soft voice call out, my fear vanished and I smiled. I jumped out from behind the tree, pouncing on Audrey, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. "Surprise! It's me," My smile broadened.

Outfit is what he is wearing in the gif
//When your lips touch mine
It's the kiss of life
I know, I know that it's a little bit frightnin'. We might as well be playin' with lightning
\\
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren)   Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:25 pm

♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠
stand a little taller
♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠

Audrey giggles as soon as she realizes that its Scott. She smiles lightly, and wraps her arms around him. Looking into his eyes she says, "Hi". Audrey then kisses his cheek. She slowly unwraps her arms, and steps back.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren)   Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:39 pm

~~~SCOTT ♫ ♫ SUMTER~~~
\\

I embraced the hug and when she stepped back, I slipped my hand into hers. "What brings you all the way out here?" I asked, looking around the thick forest. There could be monsters and things, I wasn't really sure what someone like Audrey would be in here for. I took off my hat and ruffled my brown hair up and tucked my cap in my pocket, figuring the sun wasn't too bad with these trees blocking it.

It's the kiss of life
I know, I know that it's a little bit frightnin'. We might as well be playin' with lightning
\\

Last edited by Cinna, on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren)   Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:43 pm

♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠
stand a little taller
♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠

Audrey smiles at Scott. "I was just exploring"she says softly. Honestly why had she picked the forest? She wouldn't have been able to do much against a monster. She was glad that Scott was there. She smiles lightly, and steps closer to him, and hugs him again. She had know idea why she was hugging him, but she did like it.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren)   Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:52 pm

~~~SCOTT ♫ ♫ SUMTER~~~
\\

I smiled, wrapping my arms around her and kissing the top of her head. I wasn't sure why she was hugging me so much. Maybe she was scared. I hoped that was it because maybe she was just trying to get me to be all sweet before breaking it down. I shook my head slightly. I had to stop thinking the worst of people. Even letting her hug me I was slightly shaking, scared that she or anything could harm me at this moment. I felt my arms tense and I hoped I was squeezing her too tightly, so I loosened.

It's the kiss of life
\\
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren)   Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:08 pm

♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠
stand a little taller
♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠

Audrey smiles lightly, and looks up at Scott. She was acting weird, but who really cares? She then gets to thinking about the date. Was it close to May? If so then it was close to her birthday. "What day is it?"she asks softly.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren)   Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:28 pm

Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) Tumblr_m38ysqglU11r02gk2o1_400
~~~SCOTT ♫ ♫ SUMTER~~~
\\

I lifted my hand and tucked a loose strand of red hair behind Audrey's ear. I brushed her cheek with my finger. "April 29th," I replied."Why do you ask?" I wondered. I looked around the ground and bent down, and saw a small measly flower growing between the roots of a tree. I bent down and touched a tiny petal and it began to grow taller, the petals blooming more and becoming full. I pricked it out of the ground and stood again, feeling a bit of energy gone from me. I held it out to Audrey. "Is it because you are excited for your birhtday?" I asked, putting the flower in her hair.

It's the kiss of life
\\
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren)   Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:08 pm

Audrey smiles lightly as he puts the flower in her hair. It was a really pretty flower. "Nah, I just lost track of time. I don't care to much about my birthday"she says softly. She then looks around before looking back at Scott. "When is your birthday?"she asks him. She couldn't remeber, and she felt pretty bad about it.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren)   Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:26 pm

Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) Tumblr_m38ysqglU11r02gk2o1_400
~~~SCOTT ♫ ♫ SUMTER~~~
\\

I put my arm around her and began to walk through the forest for a change in scenery. I was heading to the edge of the beach so we could sit on a rock I found out of view while I was hiding from the public. I tended to do that a lot. "My birthday isn't until June 24th," I replied. That was a looong way away.

It's the kiss of life
\\
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren)   Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:30 pm

Audrey smiles lightly, as she walks beside him. She brushes her hair behind her shoulder, and looks over at him. "That is a long ways away"she says softly. When the reach the rock Audrey smiles and sits down. She then looks up at Scott.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren)   Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:26 pm

Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) Tumblr_m4c7c0uTQ01r0p70no1_500
~~~SCOTT ♫ ♫ SUMTER~~~
\\

Scott reaches the rock and sits down next to Audrey. The sun was shining on the beach and the water reflected the bright blue sky above them. The water was clear and you could see a water nymph weaving baskets below Scott and Audrey. The site was almost unbelievable, but that was Camp Half-Blood for you. Scott smiled. "Wanna sit on my lap?" he asked.

It's the kiss of life
\\
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren)   Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:51 pm

♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠
stand a little taller
♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠

Audrey looks over at Scott and smiles widely. Hearing his question she blinks and sits there confused. It was kind of odd, well really odd. Had he meant it as a joke or what? She had know idea how to even respond. What if she said yes and it was a joke, or if she said no and he was offended. She looks at Scott and opens her mouth. "I uh, I guess?"she says softly. However she makes no movement to sit in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren)   Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:15 pm

~~~SCOTT ♫ ♫ SUMTER~~~
\\

Scott waited for an answer, and was momentarily satisfied until she made no sign of recognition to his question. He blinked, waiting, but all he got was a silent response. His face began to turn pink, now embarrassed that he had to ask again. "I...uh... I was serious," He told her, feeling like such a loser now. He twisted his shirt in his fingers nervously awaiting a response. His nervousness along with embarrassment built up inside him, making him feel like he was back in middle school, scared of all the huge guys.

It's the kiss of life
\\
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren)   Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:23 pm

Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) Lindsay-lohan
♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠
stand a little taller
♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠~♠

Audrey blushes and a burst of color suddenly floods her cheeks. He was serious... Well thats just awkward. She blinks and moves to sit in his lap. She smiles lightly and looks at him. "Hi"she says, as she wraps her arms loosly around his neck. She then smiles lightly at him, and waits.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren)   Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:14 am

~~~SCOTT ♫ ♫ SUMTER~~~
\\

Scott let her climb onto his lap, trying to make their relationship more like a couple's rather than two friends. "Hello there," responded. He looked up at her eyes. "You wanna go see your god parent? I heard there is a field trip. We can go together," he told her. He thought it would be fun, but Demeter might not be there. Plus, she probably was more into talking with Persephone than she was with him.

It's the kiss of life
\\
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren)   Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:20 am

Audrey's eyes light up at the thought of seeing her dad. She smiles lightly and nods to excited to say anything. "Yes! That sounds so fun. I just hope he's there"she says softly. That would really suck if he wasn't there. Though she would get the chance to look around Olympus, that would be a lot of fun. "When would we go?"she asks him. Audrey smiles lightly and rests her head on his shoulder. She had been talking so fast and had been so excited that she was feeling overwhelmed.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren)   Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:52 pm

Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) Tumblr_m4mvxpEEg51rt8e64o1_500
~~~SCOTT ♫ ♫ SUMTER~~~
\\

Scott was glad she had taken the idea. He put an arm around her shoulders, kissing her forehead. "We can go whenever you want," he replied. He looked up at the sky. There was probably so much that he could do at Olympus, it was almost unbelievable that he would be able to go soon.

It's the kiss of life
\\
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren)   Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:58 pm

You think you got the best of me
Think you've had the last
laugh
Bet you think that everything good is gone
Think you left me broken down
Think that I'd come
running back
Baby you don't know me because your dead
wrong

Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) Tumblr_lpzrknKOKi1qgx6jto1_500_large
Audrey Vivian Brooks
Daughter of Hermes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audrey smiles lightly and tucks a stand of her hair behind her ear. She looks around slowly, it was a nice day, that should mean it would be nice in Olympus. She looks back at Scott and smiles widely. "Can we go now?"she says softly. She was so excited that she couldn't wait. She really wanted to meet her dad, it would be so cool.

"That is, if its fine with you"she says to him. She slowly unwraps her arms from around his neck. She didn't stand up yet, but she would soon. Actually she didn't even feel like standing up. Maybe she could get Scott to carry her part of the way. Heh, that would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren)   Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:03 pm

~~~SCOTT ♫ ♫ SUMTER~~~
\\

Scott slowly smiled. Now. Of course. Spontaneous events were always the most exciting, he guessed. He leaned in and kissed her lips gently before putting and arm under her legs and his other around her back. With one motion, he pulled himself and Audrey up, so he was standing with her in his arms. "Of course. I don't see why not," he said, not knowing whether to carry her or put her down. He thought it might be a little weird to carry her, so he gently set her on her feet.

It's the kiss of life
\\
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren)   Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:13 pm

You think you got the bestof me
Think you've had the last
laugh
Bet you think that everything good is gone
Think you left me broken down
Think that I'd come
running back
Baby you don't know me because your dead
wrong

Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) Tumblr_lpzrknKOKi1qgx6jto1_500_large
Audrey Vivian Brooks
Daughter of Hermes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audrey smiles widely and looks into his eyes. Or so she tries, its difficult because of the height difference between them. "Oh yay!"she says happily. She then looks around slowly at the forest around her. She had forgetten how she got here, hopefully Scott remebered how he had gotten here. "Can I have a piggy back ride?"she asks him.

Audrey then looks around some more. How long was the Olympus trip supposed to last? She hoped it was a while. It would take some time to get out of the forest. Then they would have to get to Olympus. She just hoped that they wouldn't miss the trip, that would just stink. "Scott do you remeber how to get back? I forgot."she says softly staring at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren)   Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:29 pm

~~~SCOTT ♫ ♫ SUMTER~~~
\\

Scott nodded, letting her climb onto his back. He turned and walked through the forest, careful not to bump into anything. He was fairly certain he knew the way back. He went to that spot and back all the time, it should be no problem. He emerged from the forest, in the cabin courtyard, A large group of people were piling into camp vans so that they could drive to the empire state building and go up to Olympus.

It's the kiss of life
\\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren)   Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ah the forest. Such a wonderful place. (Bren)
Page 1 of 1