Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) Empty
PostSubject: Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean)   Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:17 am

We could be perfect for one last night
And die like star-crossed lovers when we fight
And we could settle this affair....

Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) Tumblr_kp5o75YYfe1qzjj3co1_1280_large
annaleigh~17~lyssa

"Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having..."

Annaleigh suddenly realized how stupid she sounded and immediately shut up. She looked around for signs of life and was relieved to see none. If anyone had heard her say that... well they'd probably think she were a nymph. But she wasn't. She couldn't survive as a nymph. Always happy, bubbly, and they can transform into trees? Oh no, that wouldn't do. Surprisingly enough, Annaleigh liked herself the way she was. Even if her mother was the god of rage and madness...

This was how Annaleigh was always. Her mind dragged on and on about different subjects. That was the ADHD. She could never fully focus on anything for a long period of time, so that's why her mind wondered. And she's always constantly trying to force useful pieces of information out of her mind. That's why she always forgets what she's doing. By the way... what was she doing? Before Annaleigh knew it, she had walked full force into a tree, and backed up in shock, being brought back into reality.

... If you would shed your yellow, take my hand,
And then we'll solve the mystery of laceration gravity
This riddle of Revenge
Please understand it has to be this way...

Last edited by Rue♥ on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean)   Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:33 am

jasper andarakis,
        Jasper was sitting in a tree high-up looking out over the battlefield. He could feel the cries of help and the spirits of dwellings ghosts tug on his sould. It tore him apart to think about this war. He hated it and he hated the Titans. Something that was unusual for Jasper. The ghosts went into a frenzy and some appeared and flickered. He shh'd them and then closed his eyes to help them find their way to the Underworld.

He looked down to hear someone speak. He smiled, he had learned to use his senses and everything over the years. He is very old, only 300 years short of 2000. He swung down the tree and landed, "Hey," he said with a broad smile. His curls hung in front of his gleaming eyes as he looked at the girl before him. Jasper was dressed like normal, a pair of black skinny jeans with a white long-sleeved shirt and a waistcoat. The sleeves were pushed up to his elbows, the waistcoat was open and around his neck was a scarf. His Converse were very old but very comfortable. Around his waist was a weapon sheath with a thick two-handed sword in it.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean)   Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:51 am

Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) Tumblr_kp5o75YYfe1qzjj3co1_1280_large
annaleigh~17~lyssa

Was their a person in front of her?

Annaleigh shook her head to regain her vision. There was a handsome guy in front of her, and Annaleigh's mouth tipped up into a grin. This was never the norm for Annaleigh. She would never smile at a boy. Annaleigh pulled her hair over her shoulder and giggled. Another thing she would never do. Man, walking into that tree must have really screwed her up. But she'd have to deal with it for now. "Hello, and who might you be?" she asked dazzlingly.

This riddle of Revenge

Last edited by Rue♥ on Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean)   Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:55 am

jasper andarakis,
        Jasper's lop-sided smile subsided a bit when she tried to dazzle him but he shrugged it off and smiled a full smile this time, "I'm Jasper, who're you?" he said in his light and soothing voice. People could listen to Jasper talk all day. His heart was heard in the way he spoke, if he was happy, you'd hear it. You didn't need to be physic to find out how Jasper feels once he's said something. Its very easy to identify.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean)   Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:04 am

annaleigh~17~lyssa

What the hell was wrong with her?

Annaleigh shook her head once more to try and figure out was wrong with her. She seemed to have little bit of memory loss from hitting her head on the tree. The boy addressed himself as Jasper. Then he asked her who she was. Let's see, her name was... She had forgotten. She couldn't remember her name. Annaleigh rubbed her temple and groaned in frustration. "Uh... I think I forgot. I hit my head on that tree, and it screwed me up very badly. My name is... Annaleigh. Yea! That's it," she said, working her brain way too hard.

Annaleigh hated this optimistic side of her, but she savored every bit of Jasper's voice. It was sweet and melodious. He seemed to be a very eloquent person, the type of person who recited poems nonstop. Annaleigh really enjoyed poems. They entertained her. She also liked play's, Shakespeare's mostly. Oh my, look at this. We're getting off topic again. Just a day in Annaleigh's mind will drift you away.

This riddle of Revenge

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean)   Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:38 am

jasper andarakis,
        Jasper smiled sweetly at the girl, "I hate it when I walk into something, just sit down, you'll be alright in a minute love," he said calmly as he guided or tried to guide her towards a tree trunk. He sat down himself and clasped his hands together and looked at them for a minute letting his hair fall in front of his eyes. He looked back up and brushed it out of the way and looked at the girl with his deep hazel eyes. A smile played across his thin healthy pink lips and a rosy blush appeared on his creamy white skin.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean)   Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:32 pm

annaleigh~17~lyssa

Well that was nice of him...

Annaleigh sat wearily on the rock. She needed to stop wandering... or letting her mind wander. Instead, she was going to try focusing on the things right in front of her. Let's try that now. Annaleigh's eyes landed on the boys. They were hazel, just like her's were sometimes. Then her eyes landed on his cheeks. He was blushing. Why was he blushing? Was he blushing at the sight of her? That couldn't be possible. Nobody ever blushed in front of Annaleigh. Annaleigh's mind began to wander again, but about the boy, name Jasper. His name was cute. And so was his hair. It was way curlier than Annaleigh's. You could describe her hair as wavy, but his would be described as curly. On impulse, maybe still from walking into that tree, she reached out her hand and wrapped his hair in her fingers.

"Why are you blushing?" she inquired.

This riddle of Revenge

Last edited by Rue♥ on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean)   Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:38 pm

jasper andarakis,
        Jasper's breath stopped as she touched his hair. He looked at her with his big expressive eyes and spoke softly and carefully, "Because its not often I'm in the presence of someone as beautiful as you love," he said. His ros blush started to get darker. It was reaching the point of being firetruck red. It was ridiculous of course, he was bloody 1700 years old but still, he hadn't changed at all, he was stuck in time, unchanged, including his personality. He was still the shy boy who didn't have much experience with girls now as he was around 1000 years ago just like he was when he was 16 about 1684 years ago.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean)   Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:01 pm

annaleigh~17~lyssa

Lies, lies, all lies.

Annaleigh's smile quickly faded. She wasn't beautiful. She knew that. He was probably just lying to her to get her to fall for him. Not going to work, Lover Boy. Annaleigh was really knocked back into reality at this time and jerked her hand from his hair. She shook her head repeatedly and looked away. "I'm not beautiful," she told him. "Nobody's ever called me that, and I don't really think I am beautiful." She looked back at him and took his hand in hers. "Thank you, though," she added. She held his hand for a while. It was so warm and so soft. Then she looked back into his eyes. Maybe he wasn't lying...

This riddle of Revenge

Last edited by Rue♥ on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean)   Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:05 pm

jasper andarakis,
        Jasper shook his head. He disagree most strongly, she was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen, "You are truly beautiful Annaleigh, if you choose not to believe me than thats fine," he was a bit hurt that she didn't believe him and he slipped his hand out and held them up as if she was about to shoot him, "I'm sorry if I said things I shouldn't have, I'll just leave you then," he said. You could hear that he wasn't happy about leaving nor that he was happy she didn't believe he thought she was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean)   Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:55 pm

annaleigh~17~lyssa

What? No, he's leaving?

"No!" Annaleigh cried out. She ran up to him and grabbed his hand. She pulled him towards her and before she knew it, they were kissing. Annaleigh didn't mean to this, but it was her acting on impulse, and we know that is something that she constantly does. Annaleigh deepened the kiss, never wanting to let go, and let her hands roam up to his hair.

This riddle of Revenge

Last edited by Rue♥ on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean)   Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:15 am

Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) Tumblr_lzmiqph6zE1qcv0vw
jasper andarakis,
        Jasper was pulled into a kiss and it surprised him, he didn't move and his eyes were open as wide as they could go until he noticed he was kissing the girl he found beautiful. His hands slid up to cup her face and he kissed her back gently. She deepened the kiss and let her fingers roam into his hair. He let his left hand slide to the back of her neck and let his lips trail down to her neck where he kissed her softly, "Don't get carried away now love," he whispered and repeated something in Roman. Which was strange for a demigod in CHB but the truth was, Jasper was Roman except that his father, Thanatos, didn't have a Roman aspect he could join the Greek camp instead of Camp Jupiter although he was probably one of the only ones who knew that both existed.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean)   Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:52 am

annaleigh~17~lyssa

That was a... wow. What a wonderful kiss...

Annaleigh laughed a little when he kissed her neck. It tickled a lot and felt unnatural. Nobody had ever touched her there... "You're right, I am beautiful," she said to him. "And I'm sorry. For going into the kiss. It was all on impulse. But it was like the best kiss of my life, ya know?" She realized how informal she was acting compared to him.

This riddle of Revenge

Last edited by Rue♥ on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean)   Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:08 am

Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) Tumblr_lzu0xrLHfm1qeb17b
jasper andarakis,
        Jasper smiled and brushed Annaleigh's hair out of her eyes, "I told you dear, and there is no need to be sorry, it was perfect," he said and let his lips brush against her softly. He grabbed some of her hair in between his fingers and twisted around his finger, "So beautiful," he breathed the words softly and smiled at himself and her. He hugged her close and he could smell her perfume and just her, it smelled intoxicating. He closed his eyes so he could remember that smell for as long as he lived. Which hopefully would only be another 60 years maximum. He was tired of being alive and immortal, he looked forwards to aging.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean)   Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:30 am

annaleigh~17~lyssa

Hehe... Why did Annaleigh feel giddy all of a sudden?

Annaleigh thought hard about this. He seemed like he had a lot of practice, but he didn't. And how old was he? Annaleigh's voice suddenly sounded very girly and rather. "Well, most of my friends are 17, 16, or 15! So I would guess that you were somewhere around that age. I'm 17, by the way. But my friend Julienne, she's 342 years old, but she looks 18!" Annaleigh closed in towards Jasper, looking around jokingly, as if someone were watching them. "You aren't 342 years old? Are you?" she asked jokingly.

This riddle of Revenge

Last edited by Rue♥ on Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean)   Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:49 am

Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) Tumblr_lzrqfeK9uM1qe4od4o1_500
jasper andarakis,
        Jasper stiffened in Annaleigh's arms as she asked his age. Should he tell the truth or lie? How would he handle this? Plus she wanted to know why he was so good at kissing someone, even though he actually didn't have that much how would he make her believe that when he told her that in reality he was 1789 years old...instead he just wouldn't answer and make her guess, it was safer, "I haven't had that much practise love, I'm just talented," he teased to lighten the mood before continuing, "I don't know, you tell me, how old do you think I am?" he asked. He stopped breathing once he finished his sentence afraid of her answer.

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean)   Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:57 pm

annaleigh~17~lyssa

Hmm... Just exactly how old was he?

Annaleigh thought for a moment, stepping backwards to observe the scenery. She spun around in a complete circle before going back towards Jasper. "Well, most of my friends are 15-17, so I would guess around that age. But I do have a friend Julienne, who's 18, but in reality she's 342 years old! Haha, so from that, I'm open to any range. There's many things that could happen." Annaleigh smiled and closed the gap between the two. She looked around cautiously, and jokingly. "You aren't 342 years old, are you?" She asked.

This riddle of Revenge

Last edited by Rue♥ on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean)   Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:43 am

Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) Tumblr_lzrqfeK9uM1qe4od4o1_500
jasper andarakis,
        Jasper smiled silently, the light of his smile not quite reaching his eyes. He filled with his scarf and met Analeigh's eyes, "I assure you I'm not 342 years old," he said and then let his voice drop to a whisper you could barely hear, "I'm 1789 years old," he breathed the words not wanting to pronounce his proper age out loud. He wasn't happy with it now was he happy that he'd been immortal for so long, all he wanted was a family and to age and die. His body didn't just freeze in time, so did his mind. He could only remember recent years. Basically he was totally stuck whilst everything around him moved. Much like a stepping stone in a fast moving river.

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean)   Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:40 am

annaleigh~17~lyssa

What a surprising answer? A very unexpected one at that...

Annaleigh gave Jasper a very big hug and rubbed his hair lovingly. "That is the best answer possible," she said, and she wasn't lying. She actually liked the fact that he was that old. That means that he had a lot of experience, as Annaleigh did not, and he was way more mature. She rubbed his hair even more and gave him a light peck on the cheek. She didn't mind it. She actually wanted to know more about him. "Who's your god parent?" she asked lightly.

This riddle of Revenge

Last edited by Rue♥ on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean)   Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:58 am

jasper andarakis,
        Jasper's smile wavered a bit, "My father is Death," he responded, his normally soft voice was lacking emotion and so did his eyes. He knew not many people liked his father. He was after all Death and they all lived in the World of the Living. She kissed his cheek and subconsciously let his fingers rise to touch where she'd kissed him, it felt all tingly. He shook his head violently after all the rubbing and it popped back into place. He smiled at her, "Who's yours?" he asked simply, the normal emotion was back in his voice, the gentle melodic sound of Jaspers voice was normally never gone unless talking about Thanatos. Even then it quickly came back. He wasn't one to dwell on things like that.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean)   Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:52 pm

annaleigh~17~lyssa

Death... oh, Thanatos!

Annaleigh smiled lightly. Why was he so ashamed of having Thanatos as a father? Annaleigh should be the one who is ashamed. She gulped slightly and looked to the side. She was so scared of what he would think. She tried to mutter it but was unsuccessful in doing so. She twiddled her fingers nervously and grabbed his hand, reaching for comfort. "My mother is Lyssa, goddess of rage and craziness." The words barely escaped Annaleigh's tightly pursed lips.

This riddle of Revenge

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean)   Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:18 am

Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) Tumblr_lzmiqph6zE1qcv0vw
jasper andarakis,
        Jasper smiled cheekily, "Well, that makes sense. I am crazy. Crazy in love with you," he said, the last sentence came out in a whisper as he wrapped her in his arms. He knew of the goddess that Anna mentioned, it was Lyssa, who was according to his father whom he met a couple of times quite nice and different from her 'domain'. Jasper understood she was uncomfortable about her mother like he was about his father so he just shut up about it, "Lets go somewhere, beach maybe?" he said with a broad smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean)   Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:10 am

annaleigh~17~lyssa

Hmm, he wasn't very crazy...

Annaleigh's lips curved into a big grin. Her tanned cheeks blushed a deep red and she looked down towards his and her feet. He loved her? Annaleigh felt a small tear roll down her cheek as she replayed the words in her head. They were barely audible, yet the kindest thing she'd ever heard. "You love me?" she asked softly. She brushed his hair back, giving him a kiss on both of his cheeks, which were blushed, and then planting one on his lips. She thought of his question. "Yes, we could go somewhere like the beach."

This riddle of Revenge

Last edited by Rue♥ on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean)   Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:42 am

Break your little heart

I'm walking, who's laughing now? I'm wasted, wasting time. You talk for hours, but you're wasting lines. A pretty face, but the chase ain't worth the price. I'm gonna break your little heart, watch you take the fall. Laughing all the way to the hospital, cause there's nothing surgery can't do. When I break your little heart in two.

Jasper nodded slowly agreeing that he did indeed love her, "I do," he said slowly testing the words seeing if he ment them and he nodded and looked at her, sincerity flooding his eyes as well as something that flickered in and out. What it was exactly was unknown. The emotion itself wasn't just one but a complex mix of everything. Trust to pride and then things like sadness and hatred for himself. Then happiness flashed making them shine. He grasped her hand and then led her towards the stables. He would take her to the beach in a special way, a way that was common for old Romans but not so much for modern Americans.

They walked through the trees until they emerged into the dimming sunlight. It was getting dark slowly and he smiled. Even better. He whispered an Ancient Roman incantation and a ghost flickered in and out of being and went to warn a...friend of Jasper in the stable to ready his two horses for them. Black and Gold they were their names. Black was a gorgeous white Spanish warmblood and Gold was a jet-black Friesian from the Netherlands he'd bought around 4 years ago at the age of one. He was still inexperienced but Jasper's favourite. He'd put Annaleigh on Black who doesn't need guidance and he'd take Gold. They horse worked well and looked good but it was hard to get him exactly where he needed to be.

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean)   Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:51 am

annaleigh~17~lyssa

Could this day get any better?

Annaleigh, whose hand was taken by Jasper, followed behind him, loving every minute of it. She'd never had a boy actually want to be with her like Jasper did. Annaleigh suddenly realized that they weren't going in the direction towards the Beach. Annaleigh was confused, but maybe he knew a shortcut. Still she felt like she should ask where they were going. "Hey Jasper, where are we going?" she asked. She then realized how soft his hands were. They felt like creamy silk bathed in soft aloe vera lotion. The perfect touch.

This riddle of Revenge

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean)   Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Trees, what a wonderful day we're having... (Dean)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: