Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

idk I don't have time for a topic [ p r i v a t e -- Bren, Cher ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

idk I don't have time for a topic [ p r i v a t e -- Bren, Cher ]  Empty
PostSubject: idk I don't have time for a topic [ p r i v a t e -- Bren, Cher ]    idk I don't have time for a topic [ p r i v a t e -- Bren, Cher ]  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:37 pm

idk I don't have time for a topic [ p r i v a t e -- Bren, Cher ]  Tumblr_m46qrdrEUr1ql2gms

The sunlight streamed into the open doors of the barn, illuminating the inside with a golden-orange glow. A demigod stood poised against the doorframe with a broom in hand, just watching the dying sunset. In the distance, a conch sounded long and clear signaling that it was time for dinner. Kacey Lawrence sighed, running a hand through her dark brown locks. She did a lot of sighing lately, and she couldn't put her finger on why. She figured that it had something to do with her... erm, man friend, but she couldn't be sure. Kacey swung the broom around, turning on the heel of her english riding boot and came face to face with a centaur. Chiron to be exactly. His warm, brown eyes were slightly stern as he gave her a 'hurry up' kind of look and clopped out of the barn. Kacey nodded, padding over to her pegasus' stall and she swung the gate open.

"Hi, Gandolf," she greeted the creature. The pegasus gave a whinny and stomped its foot anxiously awaiting the curry comb. "Alright, alright.." she said with a chuckle as she reached into the tack box and withdrew a curry comb. Kacey ran the brush over the horse's paint coat, sneezing as the dust floated around and up into her nose. Realizing that Gandolf was dirtier than she thought, she walked over to the radio and turned it up, smiling as one of her favorite songs came on. It was a Sleeping With Sirens song. She hummed along with the song as she stroked the horse's coat again and again. Hearing a noise other than the radio, Kacey whirled around, the hairs on the back of her neck rising. "Hello?" She called, her gaze flickering around the barn. She poked her head outside the stall. "Is anyone here?"

Last edited by Chrome Lion on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: idk I don't have time for a topic [ p r i v a t e -- Bren, Cher ]    idk I don't have time for a topic [ p r i v a t e -- Bren, Cher ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:10 am

Nate Jayce Marks

Nate turned around, he wasn't sure what he was doing. He was just standing there. Probably creeping on people who passed by. Or to just be buzzkill and rain on someone else's parade. Either way, he was desperate to find something to do. It kind of explained why when a girl poked her head out of the stables and called out for someone. "Hello there." he said giving a flirty\flashy grin. It was kind of rude of him, but screw everyone else.

The girl seemed startled, quite disturbed, actually, that someone was here. "What, does she think I'm a stalker?" he retorted to his thoughts. He took his headphones off of his ears, even though music wasn't playing anymore. They were just for show, nothing more. He thought she looked hot, but didn't make it obvious, desperation warded girls off. It was pretty obvious. Just like how desperate girls turned him off as well. Desperation just wasn't cool.

-it's sucky, but it's something.-
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: idk I don't have time for a topic [ p r i v a t e -- Bren, Cher ]    idk I don't have time for a topic [ p r i v a t e -- Bren, Cher ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:57 am

idk I don't have time for a topic [ p r i v a t e -- Bren, Cher ]  Tumblr_m46qrdrEUr1ql2gms

Kacey's pink lips formed a little O and her eyes softened. It wasn't a murderer, just a boy. In normal circumstances, she would've thought he was cute, but hearing the tone of his voice and seeing how he was dressed, she immediately pegged him as an asshole. Not to mention, he reminded her of someone from her past. Kacey's heart beat quickened slightly and she narrowed her eyes a little. "Can I help you? I was just about to close the barn." She said, calling from back inside the stall. She finished currying the beast and Gandolf gave a happy whinny. A smile spread across her lips and she leaned in and planted a kiss on the horse's soft muzzle. "I'll be back tomorrow, Gan." She whispered, turning around with her gaze locked on the ground.

As she stepped forward, her eyes were still on her shoes and she didn't notice that the boy had moved. She bumped into his chest and inched backwards slightly, though their bodies where still close together. She looked up at him, taking another step back. He was leaning against the door frame with one elbow and grinning at her with a cocky smile. She didn't like cocky guys. She liked David. "Can I get through here?" She asked politely, her face draining of all color. She knew she was being dramatic and that this guy wasn't going to hurt her. Not every guy was like Brandon, she reminded herself.

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: idk I don't have time for a topic [ p r i v a t e -- Bren, Cher ]    idk I don't have time for a topic [ p r i v a t e -- Bren, Cher ]  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:14 am

idk I don't have time for a topic [ p r i v a t e -- Bren, Cher ]  Tumblr_m7p4cbrQIx1rrd8ym
~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
//Cut my LIFE into pieces; this is my last resort
Suffocation, no breathin'
DON'T give a....care....if I cut my arm bleeding
\\

David moaned in worry as yet another place he had checked had no sign of Kacey. She was missing at dinner, and she was no where to be found in any of the cabins. He looked everywhere. He began to worry and wonder about what might have happened to her, and those thoughts only made him panic. He tried his best to pushed them out of his mind. He walked down a small dirt path, heading to the stables. He was getting horribly worried. He had looked everywhere for Kacey, and the only places he hadn't looked in were the stables and the forest. And gods, he hoped she wasn't in the forest. They had some rough times in the forest, her especially. At this thought, his pace quickened, moving quickly towards the area of the pegasi. He wasn't fond, at all, of the pegasi, and nor were they of him. Apparently, he smelled like death. Great, right? David squinted, seeing a figure up ahead. He continued walking, and then another figure seemed to be in front of the first, blocking the path. Squinting, he made out Kacey and some random guy. Oh, Gods. He quietly walked up behind the stranger, and stood looming over him. He coughed loudly. "Hey, buddy," he said, clapping the guy on the shoulder, in a sort of threatening manner. David was here, to protect Kacey. Now, whether he was actually just a friend of Kacey's he didn't know, because you could never be too careful.

//Because I'm losing my sight
losing my MIND
WISH somebody would tell me I'm FINE
\\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: idk I don't have time for a topic [ p r i v a t e -- Bren, Cher ]    idk I don't have time for a topic [ p r i v a t e -- Bren, Cher ]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

idk I don't have time for a topic [ p r i v a t e -- Bren, Cher ]
Page 1 of 1