Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Max♥

Max♥

For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf} Empty
PostSubject: For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf}   For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 pm

I walked up to the silver cabin in the Camp. Someone had told me this is where the children of Athena lived. I trusted them, but, it was still scary to be walking into my new home. This was the first summer we had to be here, and I was still a little..skeptical? about it. I knocked on the door and called out, "Hello anybody in here?" It seemed to be empty for the moment, but I still didn't want to intrude on anyones privacy.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf}   For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:34 am

I was on my bunk just researching some things on my laptop that I had gotten from the library. I heard a knock on the door and smiled. "Come in!" I yelled at the door, but still facing down at my laptop. I looked around at the cabin to find hardly anyone in here. I rolled my eyes and jumped down from my bunk. I walked to the door and opened the cabin to door to find a boy that looked about my age standing there. "Hello, are you new?" I asked as opening the door wider.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf}   For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:44 pm

I was a little startled as I heard the girl called out to me. I stepped into the Cabin and saw her on a bed, It was probably hers. I stood in the doorway to the room and a little closer to her, not trying to be intrusive, but trying to get out of the doorway. She looked nice, there was probably nothing to worry about. "Uh, Hi. My name's Kadeyn, I'm a son of Athena. . .?" I really hoped I was in the right place and wasn't making a fool of myself.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf}   For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:49 pm

"Ah, Athena. Well your in the right place. Just throw your stuff on a spare bed." I said as walking back to my bunk. I repositioned my glasses with a smile. "So, Kadeyn, you met anyone here yet?" I asked as leaning against the bed frame of my bunk. I climbed up to my bunk just real quick and grabbed my laptop and jumped back down. "New kid, Kadeyn." I muttered to myself. I quickly typed the words in and looked up. "Are you scared of me?" I asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf}   For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:16 pm

"Cool, Thanks," I replied, knowing now I hadn't gotten punked. I followed her into the room and walked over to a bunk that didn't have anything on It. I hoped it was open, oherwise I would have to move..again.
I started unpacking my backpack, and looked back over at the girl. "Is there a reason to be scared of you?" I became a little worried. "Anyways So, Whats your name? and what are you typing over there?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf}   For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:26 pm

"Eh, feels like you don't talk as much as usual Athena kids." I said with a smile. I looked back down at my laptop and started to type once again. "Just typing your name and characteristics in my laptop." I said keeping my eyes on the screen. "Well pleasure to meet you Kadeyn. Names, Katro Ville." I said looking up as closing my laptop. I sighed and rubbed my eyes a little.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf}   For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:51 pm

I laughed. "Trust me, I talk about a mile a minute at home. I'm just nervous being here. By the way, who just called you? And also, why are you keeping tabs on me?" This was a little wierd, no one had ever done this before. I hoped she wasn't going to stalk me for the school year.That was just what I needed. I bet all my money she was a stalker. I think I needed to maybe move into another cabin.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf}   For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:57 pm

"Ah, here we go once again." I said rolling my eyes. I felt his muscles tense up as I was talking to him. "No need to be scared of me now. I'm just keeping tabs on you just to see all the Athena children we have in here so far. So I just added you." I said as laying my laptop back on my bunk. I saw him stare at me. "Don't worry, I'm not a stalker. Trust me on that one." I said with a pinch of anger in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf}   For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:35 pm

I guess I should trust her. She of course was smart, she was a child of Athena, just like me. It still was a little weird as she walked up to me. I felt my muscles tense as a natural reaction. "So, how long have you been at camp? How long do you stay? I'm only here for the summer, we go to a private school. And by me I mean my Sister Kraiten. I don't know what she's doing right now."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf}   For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:15 pm

"Whoa, easy there Kadeyn. Not so many questions at once please. I just got over a headache just about an hour ago." I said as holding both of my hands up. "Alright, first I've been here at camp for about five summers. Second, you can stay summer-around, or year-around. So if you went to private school, you would just leave about a week or a few days you would go to school." I said as rubbing the back of my head.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf}   For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:03 pm

"Wow, five summers? Thats along time. And I'm sorry I'm making your head hurt, I can stop talking if you want." I honestly felt bad about that. I looked around. I would definatly ned to do a little redecorating. "Is it okay If I put some posters on the wall?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf}   For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:10 pm

"Nah, that's alright. Just don't ask as so many questions and you'll be alright." I said with a smile. I watched as he looked around the cabin. "You can only put a few posters around your bunk." I said as too looking around the cabin. "So, what kind of weapons you got?" I asked as crossing my arms.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf}   For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:29 pm

I was relieved thaat I could put some pictures to express myself. To answer her question, I took Saber out of my bag and pressed the Button. It grew to it's full size, 1ft long, and lite up a brilliant blue color. "This is Saber," I said.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf}   For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:32 pm

I watched as my half-brother took his own weapon out of his bag. "Impressive.." I said was holding the tip of my chin. "You good with daggers?" I asked as taking out my dagger on my calf. I gripped it and smiled. I instantly threw it on the right side of Kadeyn's face, just going an inch away from his ear. I watched it as it got stuck in the wood frame of the door. I walked over to retrieve my dagger with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf}   For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:49 am

I stood transfixed in my spot as I almost lost an ear. I Had obviously misjudged her. "Uhm.. I Wow..." Look, I'm sorry, But I should really get going now.. I need to, Familarize myself with the camp.."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf}   For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:56 am

"Oh crap. There goes another camper.." I muttered to myself. I watched as my half-brother walked or rushed out of the cabin getting familiar with the camp. I took my dagger out of the wooden frame and walked over back to my bunk. I once again took my contacts out and put my glasses on, and took a look at my laptop. I grabbed my IPod and slowly turned the volume up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf}   For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the first time. {Late topic to Wolf}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: