Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

search team six

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

search team six Empty
PostSubject: search team six   search team six I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 4:40 pm

SEARCH TEAM SIX.

Marc Ruggerio, Cassia Talbot, Anna Shauk

Chiron has tasked search team six with searching along Zephyros Creek. Be careful out there!
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

search team six Empty
PostSubject: Re: search team six   search team six I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 11:53 pm

search team six Anna_m10

Anna May Shauk thought it was her duty to avenge Kalina, even though she had not known the camper very well. She still wanted to stop whatever lurked in the forest. She could not believe that something had gotten in. What could be so strong that it had gotten through their defenses, Anna had no idea, but she was there to find out.

Anna held her bow in her hand an arrow in her other hand, ready at any moment to shoot whatever came at them. Her head snapped at every sound that moved. Whatever lurked in the forest was very dangerous. She was not playing games. She wanted to find out what had killed her fellow camper. Even though she did not talk to them much, she still treated her campers like her family.

Anna knew how to hunt. She'd been at Camp Half Blood so long that she had a near perfect shot. She knew she could not hit everything without fail and that she would never be able to, but there was no harm in trying in her opinion. She led her companions along the Zephyros Creek, waiting for something to jump up on them. When it did, she knew she would be read to avenge everyone she lost because of the war with the Titans.

O U T F I T
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

search team six Empty
PostSubject: Re: search team six   search team six I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 12:22 am

Marc made his way through the camp, towards the area in which he was designated, The Zephyros Creek. The meeting with Chiron had just finished, and now he was going to find the creature that killed his good friend. He had several weapons hidden on his body, and his two silver swords in hand. The other team member was already there. "Hello" He whispered quietly to her, as he approached.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

search team six Empty
PostSubject: Re: search team six   search team six I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 8:22 pm

search team six Tumblr_mdtfm9RmHa1qcoa7c
cassia talbot

outfit
playlist
Cassia Talbot had always prided herself on her bravery. She was supposed to be the courageous leader. But, the daughter of Eris would be lying if she said she wasn't nervous about hunting down a monster that had gotten through the boundaries to kill the Hera cabin leader. She was more comfortable with things she was used to. Hellhound? Bring it on. Dracaena? Easy. But in all honesty, this monster was probably something none of them had ever seen before. Spotting her teammates, she jogged over. "Hi, I'm Cassia. Let's find a monster."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

search team six Empty
PostSubject: Re: search team six   search team six I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 8:39 pm

search team six Anna_m10

Anna May Shauk notched her arrow in the direction of the sound, but lowered her weapons as soon as she realized it was the rest of her search team. She saw her half-brother, Marc, and Cassia, a daughter of Eris. She would be lying if she told them that she was not afraid of whatever it was that lurked outside the forest, but she was not going to let anyone else know that. She needed to be strong.

She smiled at them as she said, "Hello, I'm Anna. Okay. Now that we're all here we need to come up with a plan. I'm going to station myself up in one of the trees since I can still defend us from there." Anna lifted her bow and arrow, "That still leaves you two. Since both of you have swords, you'll have to be on the ground. You could either hide somewhere out of sight, or you could be used as bait."

Anna looked around for hiding spots they could use. A cluster of bushes sat nearby as well as a large boulder on the other side of the creek. Other than that, there was not really any other place they could use to hide.

O U T F I T
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

search team six Empty
PostSubject: Re: search team six   search team six I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 10:17 pm

Upon a closer look, Marc realized that one of the girls was his half-sister, Anna. "Hello, Anna, nice to see you again." He replied. The other team member, someone he had never met, walked up, and introduced herself. "My name is Marc, son of Zeus." He said introducing himself to the others.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

search team six Empty
PostSubject: Re: search team six   search team six I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 10:32 pm

search team six Tumblr_mdtfm9RmHa1qcoa7c
cassia talbot

outfit
playlist
Cassia smiled. "Lovely to meet you both." Her dark eyes scanned the woods as she stood at the edge of the creek. "I'll hide behind that boulder." She strolled over to the boulder, walked behind it, and stood a smaller rock behind it, so she could peer over the huge rock. "In position..."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

search team six Empty
PostSubject: Re: search team six   search team six I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 12:50 am

search team six Anna_m10

Anna nodded. She could tell Cassia had the leader trait in her and most children of Zeus were natural leaders. So they were in a group full of leaders. This is going to be fun, she thought. She turned towards the trees and searched for a tree that had a lot of coverage. She needed to find the best tree to hide in.

Deciding on a tree, Anna walked over to it and started to climb up it. She had been climbing trees since she could remember, so it was easy to make it to the top. She perched herself on one of the branches near the top of the tree. She took an arrow out of her quiver and notched it in her bow.

Anna watched the two campers underneath her. She prepared for the worst to happen. She watched every corner of her vision for any signs of the monster that killed their fellow camper. She knew that one way or another, she would get her revenge on the monster.

O U T F I T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

search team six Empty
PostSubject: Re: search team six   search team six I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

search team six
Page 1 of 1