Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

search team four

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

search team four Empty
PostSubject: search team four   search team four I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 4:29 pm

SEARCH TEAM FOUR.

Serena Devan, Raziel Swift & Samuel Mercer

Chiron has tasked search team four with searching the western part of the forest. Be careful out there!
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

search team four Empty
PostSubject: Re: search team four   search team four I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 9:22 am

'CAUSE DARLING I'M A NIGHTMARE
dressed like a daydream

Raziel Swift walking into the forest was a fire bomb waiting to happen. Earlier that morning, a boy unintentionally blocking her way screamed like a little girl when his sleeve caught fire. Next, a cabinmate was sent to the infirmary for second-degree burns, after her friend gave her a playful shove that sent her stumbling into Raziel. Another unlucky soul yelled a warning to the others, words that rang in Raz's ears - "The dragon is coming! Run for your lives!" Said dragon set his hair on fire.

Now the dragon was poised to attack, strutting into the forest she knew so well. A quiver was slung over her shoulder and her black-and-gold bow was in hand. Even if you didn't take her weapons into account, her sharp eyes and scowl said it all. Raziel was poised to kill.

She arrived at the starting point, where both of her partners were already waiting, and gave each of them a once-over. One of them she knew: Samuel Mercer, a strongly-built boy she had glimpsed with Kalina a good number of times. The other was the stand-in cabin leader who spoke at Kalina's funeral. Raziel licked her lips, wondering which of the two would end up in flames first. She wasn't intentionally looking to burn them to a crisp but her patience was wearing thin, and she couldn't make any promises as to their safety - both from whatever it was that they were hunting and herself.

"Well I'll be." She sized them up from head to toe, her glare unwavering. "I hope you're competent. Gods know I don't forgive idiots easily. Oh and by the way" - she nocked an arrow -"I really don't give a shit who or what I shoot today. So don't give me a reason to fire this" - she pointed the weapon at Samuel, who was nearest - "at your throat."

A few seconds passed before she lowered her bow. Raziel wanted to get her point across as soon as possible. She was not here to play games. Her purpose was to hunt something and kill it in the most torturous way possible. Only then would she get what she was here for.

Revenge.
*sapphire
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
NPC

NPC

search team four Empty
PostSubject: Re: search team four   search team four I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 1:06 pm

everybody wants to rule the world

There were a lot of things which Serena would have preferred to be doing with her morning. Changing the colors of some of the rooms in the Hera cabin was one of her top priorities- moving everything out of Kalina's old room was the most important. Hell, even lying in bed, asleep or not, would have been better than getting up and donning armor, heading out to search for that stupid girls killer.

Maybe if she'd been more careful, she wouldn't have ended up dead, and she wouldn't have had to go searching for whatever did it. Serena almost would have been happier with that arrangement-

Wait, no. She wouldn't have been. Cause then, Kalina Nikolova, the perfect princess of Cabin 2... well, she'd still be Cabin Leader. And she would still have been pining for the position, as she'd been ever since the other girl had gotten it.

She wasn't exactly over the moon with the people she was parterning with, though. If she'd been on her own, she could have half-assed it- maybe sat underneath a tree for a couple hours, and then headed back to Chiron to say that no, there was no sign of the mysterious monster who'd killed the last CL. But instead, she was stuck with two people she would have preferred to keep as far away as possible. The other cabin leader- was his name Sam?- she knew too well as a friend of the late Nikolova. The other... well, she'd heard things. And it really wasn't a secret that there were only two Hyperion kids in Camp.

Her reaction to the other girl was... well, she barely batted an eyelash at the bow and arrow. Her own sword swung at her side, and Serena couldn't care less for Raziel's pointless little anger problems. She rolled her eyes, glancing down at her fingernails as she spoke- the picture of someone who really didn't give a crap about what anyone else in this search team thought. "Yeah yeah. Try threatening someone who gives a rats ass."

She looked to the trees ahead, gesturing in one, over exaggerated motion. ""Care to lead us in? Or does your tough girl act only go as far as threatening people?"
SERENA DEVAN | HERA CABIN CL | DAUGHTER OF DEIMOS
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

search team four Empty
PostSubject: Re: search team four   search team four I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 9:38 pm

when enemies are at your door i'll carry you away from war if you need help, if you need help.
samuel mercer
Samuel folds his arms across his chest as he watches the other members of his group. He can't help but let out a sigh as he notices one of them is none other than Raziel Swift. Truth be told she has always scared him and working with her is extremely nerve racking. If he messes up in any way the outcome will not be pretty. He'd better be on his guard, he doesn't want to be

"Trust me, I don't plan on messing up"he says as he narrows his eyes. He knows they are supposed to be working together for a common cause but if he's going to be honest he doesn't see it working out. Something will happen and someone will end up burned. Well actually he can't be burned, but it still won't be pretty.

He then lowers his arms as he watches the girls. For the time being he doesn't find adding a comment necessary. Actually if he can get out of this with barely talking that would be great. Searching for the thing that killed Kalina is hard enough, he doesn't want to bicker with the members of his group. That would just lead them off topic.

"Yes, lead us"he says with a smug look as he waits for the girl to head into the forest. Once she's gone he follows behind her, turning over his shoulder to look at Serena and flashes her a small smile. He knows how difficult it must be to be thrust into the cabin leader position so he figures it can't hurt to be a bit friendly. Although he wishes it was under different circumstances.

Honestly Samuel does not want to be here. And he probably wouldn't have if it were any other person, but this is Kalina. He's still having a hard time accepting that she's gone. He's not sure he'll ever be able to accept it. And honestly he's mad at himself for failing to tell her how he felt before she died.

[[i'm sorry this is awful]]
your hope dangling by a string i'll share in your suffering to make you well, to make you well.
.:Coded by Wicked at CHB:.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

search team four Empty
PostSubject: Re: search team four   search team four I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 1:14 am

'CAUSE DARLING I'M A NIGHTMARE
dressed like a daydream

Raziel gritted her teeth and exhaled sharply. Her hand flared up and in a swift movement, a small jet of red-hot flames soared through the air towards the Hera cabin leader. Raziel didn't bother to see if it connected - it probably didn't, if the girl had enough sense to dodge. Raziel turned to Samuel, but her next words were directed to both of them. "Wow. And people actually call you cabin leaders? Leaders my ass."

Scowling, Raziel flicked her wrist. The flames died before they could go out of control. With that taken care of, Raziel stomped away from her supposed 'teammates.'

Honestly, if they took the lead, she wouldn't be following them anyway. She was still pissed, goddammit. The tension in the air was so palpable; she practically emanated heat. Raziel wouldn't be surprised if steam came out of her ears. Damn Chiron and his stupid teams. She would have none of this teamwork if she had the choice.

Taking deep breaths to calm herself, Raziel surveyed the eerily silent forest. She could hardly feel the wind. There was no rustling, no clicking, no other sounds save for their muted footsteps. If anything, it was as though the place had gone to sleep. And Raziel didn't like that one bit.

Raziel faced her teammates. Glancing at the sword at the Hera cabin leader's side, she threw her a dark look. "You. Get in front. And you," she turned to Sam, "do you plan to fight with your bare fists? Get your damn weapon out."

Raziel waited for them to get into position, planning to bring up the rear. She was more of a long-range fighter herself. Besides, they did tell her to take the lead. She might as well start ordering them around, right?
*sapphire
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

search team four Empty
PostSubject: Re: search team four   search team four I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

search team four
Page 1 of 1