Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

search team three

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

search team three Empty
PostSubject: search team three   search team three I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 4:27 pm

SEARCH TEAM THREE.

Carter Oswald, Sooki Jung & Derek Pattenson

Chiron has tasked search team three with searching the southern part of the forest. Be careful out there!
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

search team three Empty
PostSubject: Re: search team three   search team three I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 12:27 am

Derek walked through the trees towards the southern part of the forest, his stygian iron swords in hand. This was the dark part of the forest, and this is where he would be searching for the creatures that killed his good friend. The other team members had not yet arrived. Something about becoming Cabin Leader had made Derek more punctual, it was a strange feeling for him to be early so often.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

search team three Empty
PostSubject: Re: search team three   search team three I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 10:56 am

search team three Tumblr_mcoh21VlG21rw8cq9

After Carter put his notebook full of notes about the monsters and things of the CHB forest he headed out to meet the rest of his group. Frankly he was more excited to find the monster for knowledge instead of vengeance. He hoped his group would be the ones to find it, so that he could learn more about it before it's killed. Because his sword fighting isn't the best, he knew he couldn't sneak off and look by himself, so he signed up as soon as he could.

Once he got to the meeting place, he smiled at the Hades Cabin Leader. "Hello. Am I late?" Carter asked quickly, looking around for their third teammate. When he done see her there yet he asked, "Where's Sooki?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

search team three Empty
PostSubject: Re: search team three   search team three I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

search team three
Page 1 of 1