Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Well here we are again ( ft. Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

Well here we are again ( ft. Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Well here we are again ( ft. Moon)   Well here we are again ( ft. Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:10 pm

Well here we are again ( ft. Moon) Tumblr_mtulxiMFT91rp4duqo3_250

Silas Smith
And if you were to ask me, After all that we've been through. I still believe in magic

It was dark. The alley wall was pressed against my back. Sirens wailed past and a police car sped past my alley. Downtown Manhattan was crawling with nightlife. People were slowly making their way to their destinations. I straightened my jacket and shouldered my bag. Spell books and small knives clanked against each other as I made my way out of the alley. There was a patrol officer across the street. I don't know if he saw me but I ran. I barely made it to the pub down the street before I heard "NYPD! PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!" I had closed the door behind me panting slightly.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Well here we are again ( ft. Moon)   Well here we are again ( ft. Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 7:31 pm

Well here we are again ( ft. Moon) 2qu0yl3

Elijah Connery
Eli was a good kid, at least, as far as demigods went. He trained, worked, slept, everything that was expected of him. His work normally kept him at camp, where everything needed to be fixed. However, occasionally he had to go out into the real world to get parts, like now for instance. It was later than he expected it to be, but he was still in need of special nuts and bolts, so he would  get them. After grabbing and paying for the parts, he walked out of the hardware store, seeing a figure running past him. Elijah didn't recognize the figure at first, but after a few seconds he thought it looked like someone from camp. Then the sirens could be heard, and he quickly shuffled back over to his truck.

Police sprinted past him, diving after the guy that seemed to disappear behind a building or something. Eli was tempted to just go back to camp; that would be the easier option. On the other hand, he wouldn't mind helping the guy. Maybe he needed a drive back to camp.  Locking his vehicle, the teenager made his way down the street slowly, watching the police running blocks ahead, obviously not finding the guy who they were chasing.  Eli's brown eyes looked in each window that he saw of the buildings, until he saw the guy that was being chased. Glancing up at the sign, he frowned. He wasn't a drinker, but if the guy needed help...

Pushing open the door, Elijah looked at the guy. He was defiantly familiar. "You're from camp," he said bluntly. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Well here we are again ( ft. Moon)   Well here we are again ( ft. Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 5:25 am

Well here we are again ( ft. Moon) Tumblr_mtulxiMFT91rp4duqo3_250

Silas Smith
And if you were to ask me, After all that we've been through. I still believe in magic

I put my finger to my lips. I basically had my head up against the wall trying to hear out of. “I am from camp.” I said quietly so that only he could hear me. I pulled out a small book from my jacket pocket. I flipped it open and started running my eyes over it. It was simple enough. Most of the spells in the book where the basic lighting of a torch, refilling a water bottle, those kinds of things. Instantly my hand closed the book.

I glanced up and out of the window. I imagined what I looked like from the outside in. Nose and eyes sticking up over ledge and a mess of black hair.  I turned back to the youth in front of me. He blatantly mentioned camp in the open. I could only assume the worse but instinctively I stated my name “I am fine. Just a minor misunderstanding with the NYPD. My name is Silas by the way, and you are?”I felt no need to hide my true name from him. Lying to him might insult him a little

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Well here we are again ( ft. Moon)   Well here we are again ( ft. Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 10:45 pm

Well here we are again ( ft. Moon) 2qu0yl3

Elijah Connery
Eli quieted himself as the guy put a finger to his lips. He nodded at the fact that the person actually was from camp; it was nice to hear he wasn't losing it or anything like that. Stay silent, he watched the boy draw a book from his jacket and look it over. Hecate? Elijah couldn't be sure, but he didn't speak either. Looking out the window, he scanned the area for any more police. Even if he didn't know who he was helping, he trusted him enough to guess he hadn't done anything wrong. "They chased you over a minor misunderstanding?" Eli questioned, scrunching his eyebrows together. Normally minor problems didn't involve street chases.

He offered his hand for a handshake as they introduced themselves. "I'm Eli, cabin nine," he replied, still holding out his calloused hand. Stealing another glance out the window, the demigod exhaled. "So, do you need help or something?" the demigod asked, raising an eyebrow at Silas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well here we are again ( ft. Moon)   Well here we are again ( ft. Moon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well here we are again ( ft. Moon)
Page 1 of 1