Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

This is what we have seen || Moon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

This is what we have seen || Moon  Empty
PostSubject: This is what we have seen || Moon    This is what we have seen || Moon  I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:49 pm

This is what we have seen || Moon  Tumblr_m0du2ivsLh1r1fabt

C E C I L I A    L E W I S
Cecilia eyed her competitors carefully, seeing which ones had the things she needed. She wasn't a super-sleuth like Sherlock Holmes, but she could pick out agitation from comfortableness. A twitch of the fingers here, a tug of the earlobe there, and your whole scheme of winning the game was over. In a fight, these people would surely lose to Celia's not only superb intellect, but massive knowledge of fighting. This game, however, wasn't nearly as deadly. The game they were playing was Go Fish, and it was harmless enough, until you were accused of cheating and then it just broke out into a fight with knives and harsh words. Cece liked that part of the game. She didn't think she was a psychopath, per say, but her emotions towards people could defiantly be more fine tuned. Luckily, Cecilia Lewis was a fantastic actress. She turned to the demigod on her right. He was blonde with grey eyes; A child of Athena, hopelessly useful in the fight against the gods. His mother ought to be proud of him, Celia thought, but she knew she wasn't. Apollo certainly wasn't proud of her. This was Kronos' camp, and any demigods who came here were shunned against the gods. That was fine with Cece, it wasn't like she was ever shown warmth and comfort before, and this camp wasn't really any different, except here, she could be mean back and not worry about the consequences. "Got any Queens?" She asked, and the boy answered no. || Just as Cecilia was going to reach into the mixed up pile of playing cards, a rustle came from the forest, causing her to drop her cards and look over. She had been neglecting her job, which was to guard the north entrance to the camp. Security had gotten tighter over the past few days, due to a demigod from CHB infiltrating their camp. Theoretically, it should have been impossible for the boy to even see the camp, but something happened that night, and their secrecy was compromised. Cecilia didn't mind the extra work, it made her feel important and gave her something to do besides thinking about how to take revenge on her mother, or worry about the wellbeing of Carter. Oh Carter, so hopelessly stupid. He could never really amount to much, besides an over inflated ego and a pretty face. Celia, on the other hand, could rule the world if she wanted too, and she intended to do that. || Getting up from her chair, Cece grabbed her golden throwing knives. She preferred close combat over far range, which was quite unusual for a child of Apollo, but there was an exception to every rule. Pointing one out in front of her, she stepped foreword, ready for anything to spring out and gut her like a fish. You had to be prepared all the time, and you could never let your guard down, that she learned from experience. Moving the bushes back, she saw none other than Quinn Taylors. Cecilia had heard a lot about the Apollo cabin leader, and most of it was bad. Of course, this information had all come from Kronos' camp itself, which was where she spent most of her time. Camp Half Blood was too boring for her, too nice. Carter thought otherwise, but Cece didn't care what he thought. She stopped caring what people thought a long time ago, and it had given her so much freedom as a result. "Well well well, look who we have here." Celia said, stepping back to allow Quinn into camp. "And to what do I owe this pleasure?"
Back to top Go down

This is what we have seen || Moon
Page 1 of 1