Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"i like the moon."

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

"i like the moon." Empty
PostSubject: "i like the moon."   "i like the moon." I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:11 pm

kacey april lawrence

'The lace covered her delicate, marble-white skin was now turning a violent, dark red from the soaking blood,' she wrote, gently pressing each key on her Macbook. Her fingernails were a blur across the keyboard, her strokes becoming faster and faster. Suddenly it stopped. She hit a dead-point in her writing. Her main character just died. Now what? "Ugh," Kacey Lawrence sighed dramatically. She exited the program and shut the laptop. Kacey pushed it away from her and glanced up at the cloudy, night-time sky. Well, the dark blue of the actually sky looked like velvet and the millions of stars out tonight looked like thousands of dew droplets throw onto the velvet. 'Hey...that's pretty good,' Kacey thought, reaching towards the Mac, but stopping herself, realizing that it had absolutely nothing to do with her Industrial age, vampire fanfiction.

Sighing heavily and dramatically, Kacey pulled her thin t-shirt tighter around her shoulders. Even though it was still warm out from the humid day before, she was a freeze baby and there was a slight, colder breeze coming off of the ocean. A far away scream rang out in the air and Kacey's head snapped to the direction it came from. A ways off, she could see a group of demigods dressed in sweaters and shorts and flip-flops, laughing and drinking near a bonfire. It was a group of about eight kids, four female and four male. It must've been some kind of party-date thing. And Kacey wasn't invited... whatever. She didn't care; those weren't her friends anyways. Kacey's eyes flickered to the moon in the sky. IT was a full, large moon and it reminded her of an orange for some reason. An orange sounded good right about now.
outfit.

© emzan, brah.

Last edited by Zan on Sun May 27, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

"i like the moon." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "i like the moon."   "i like the moon." I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:40 pm

"i like the moon." Tumblr_m1je68QjlV1r5vlzio1_250"i like the moon." Tumblr_m1je68QjlV1r5vlzio2_250
~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
//Cut my LIFE into pieces; this is my last resort
Suffocation, no breathin'
DON'T give a....care....if I cut my arm bleeding
\\

David sat on the sand, overlooking the beach, his bare feet stuck out in front of him. The waves slowly and quietly lapped up the shore, tickling his toes with cold water. He heard a small sound to his right. He wasn't sure what it was. A harpy? A monster? He immediately thought monster since demi gods wouldn't usually be caught out this late. He reached with his left hand to his dagger, his finger enclosing around it he quickly rolled over onto his feet, looking for the source of the sound. Around 75 yards away was a dark figure that he couldn't quite make out, but it certainly didn't look like a monster. It looked like a small girl. He sighed, walking over to the figure slowly as to not startle her, his bare feet not making much noise on the sand, but his tight white shirt was most likely completely recognizable against the dark background.

"Hey," he said as soon as he was close enough the he could talk barely above a whisper. "Cool night, huh?" he asked. He didn't know what made him talk exactly, for he wasn't an outgoing person, but maybe since it was night time, the time in which he was most comfortable, it made him a little more confident about conversing with other campers.

//Because I'm losing my sight
losing my MIND
WISH somebody would tell me I'm FINE
\\
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

"i like the moon." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "i like the moon."   "i like the moon." I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:50 pm

kacey april lawrence

Kacey didn't hear the figure aproaching but when the boy spoke behind her, she jumped and her wand was out of her pocket and in her hand. "Holy Hecate's pants, okay, you scared me," she said, placing a hand over her heart. She had no idea what she would've done with her wand. For a daughter of Hecate, she wasn't very good with magic. The most she could've done was turn his fingers green. She wasn't very good with charms, hexes, or jinxes. She did seem to be fairly good at curses, though. But she'd probably never use them anyways.
After she slipped her wand into the band of jean shorts, she glanced upward at the guy. That's when it registered that he was actually pretty good-looking. "Uh, can I ask what you're doing out here at a time like this?" Kacey was trying to be cute, but it wasn't exactly working. She wasn't naturally good with people or guys. She was better with cats. That's why she had a cat who seemed to stalk her around camp. She'd rather have an attractive male stalker, but a cat would do just fine.
outfit.

© emzan, brah.

Last edited by Zan on Sun May 27, 2012 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

"i like the moon." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "i like the moon."   "i like the moon." I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:06 pm

"i like the moon." Tumblr_m1je68QjlV1r5vlzio1_250"i like the moon." Tumblr_m1je68QjlV1r5vlzio2_250
~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

David scratched the back of his head, regretting his decision to come and talk to her. He put his hands up in a surrendering position when she pointed her wand at him, and he dropped his dagger, right next to his foot. He exhaled a sigh of relief that it didn't stab him.She seemed like she almost had a heart attack, and it would be his fault...That would have sucked. He shrugged at her question. "I could ask you the same thing," he told her. He squinted through the darkness to try to read her facial expression, and decided it was safe to put his hands down. "I was just enjoying a time without a crowd of campers," he explained. With that sentence it was probably obvious that he was a solitary guy. "Your turn."

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

"i like the moon." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "i like the moon."   "i like the moon." I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:26 pm

kacey april lawrence

Unlike most people, Kacey had almost perfect vision. So she could see his facial expression in the dark and it was almost regretting. She frowned a little. 'Good job, Kace.' She thought to herself, "Um, well, I like the moon. And the stars. If I wasn't a daughter of Hecate, I'd like to be an asteraie. Which is a star nymph. Gods, that'd be so cool, don't you agree?" A smile was on her lips, as she rambled on about the stars. She snapped her jaw shut and looked around as a reflex. She often did that, almost as if to make sure no one else heard the stupidity that came out of her mouth. Or at least that's what she heard. She almost wanted to erase this whole conversation and start over... and it was only two minutes into it...not even two minutes. More like thirty seconds.
"Yeah..." She said quietly, shrugging off her answer. "I mean, yeah, it's nice out here and pretty peaceful, too. Well, I mean, other than those kids over there," she said, flicking her head to the group of loud demigods who were bound to get found by a harpy sooner or later.
outfit.

© emzan, brah.

Last edited by Zan on Mon May 28, 2012 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

"i like the moon." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "i like the moon."   "i like the moon." I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:24 pm

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

David thought about her words carefully. It would be quite cool to be able to say, 'Hey! I was born from the stars!' He grinned a little. He blinked as the silence was filled by the talking of the other kids making a bunch of noise. He could have sworn he saw a form move against the starry background, a harpy no doubt. He picked up his dagger and motioned to the girl. "Come on, we need to make sure we don't get caught," he told her, taking her wrist and moving into the trees. He jumped over tree roots with ease, hoping the girl would do the same. He stopped when he was a fair distance away from the edge of the forest. "What's your name?" he asked, wondering if it had slipped his mind or she had never told him.

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

"i like the moon." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "i like the moon."   "i like the moon." I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:11 pm

She watched his facial expression go from 'totally bored' to 'I'm totally agreeing with you here'. She smiled a little bit in response. Kacey quickly shoved her laptop into her backpack and nearly twisted her ankle getting up. She staggered a little bit, trying to catch up with him and glanced at his shoes for a moment, deciding whether or not he was worth the risk of twisting her ankle. They were nice shoes, so he was worth it. She always had this thing where if a guy was wearing nice, expensive shoes they had money and were a decent person. But if they had old, scruffy shoes, they weren't. It was totally stereotypical of her, but she didn't really care. "Oh my name?" She said, glancing up at him and hopping over a root simultaneously, "My name's Kacey Lawrence." Since it was dark and she wasn't sure where she was going, she pulled out her wand and concentrated hard. The tip of her wand lit up with a light and the Forest around them was illuminated.

Last edited by Zan on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

"i like the moon." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "i like the moon."   "i like the moon." I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:18 pm

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

David watched her illuminate the trees and make the shadows shrink back. He liked the shadows, but he tried not to let this bother him. The magic was cool anyway. Sort of like in those Harry Potter movies, but that was of course fictional. He put out his hand in front of him. "My name's David. Unusual, but nice to meet you at this hour," he joked, greeting her. He sucked at jokes. He hoped she wasn't judging him, but the way she looked at him from head to foot said otherwise. He straightened and tried to look more dignified, looking down at his hand and wondering if she would shake it or blow him off.

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

"i like the moon." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "i like the moon."   "i like the moon." I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:10 pm

With her non-wand arm, she reached out and shook his hand delicately. She decided then that she liked the feel of his hand. It was strong and steady and just the right size. "I'm Ka- wait, I just said that," she blushed in the illumination. Suddenly a loud groan washed over the two demidogs. Kacey's eyes grew wide with fear and she moved closer to David. "W-what was that?" She asked looking around, her hair whipping around her head.

I'm lazy don't judge me.

Last edited by Zan on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

"i like the moon." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "i like the moon."   "i like the moon." I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:19 pm

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

David let go of her small hand and looked up, eyes flashing with excitement as he heard a noise from somewhere in the woods around him. His hand instinctively drew his knives, or as the looked, mini-swords. He stepped in front of Kacey and held his dual knives in front of him. If anything was going to lurch out, then he was ready. Then again, it could just be a camper or a harpy. Still, he didn't let his guard down as his eyes tried to pry through the shadows.

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

"i like the moon." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "i like the moon."   "i like the moon." I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:44 pm

Kacey was close behind David's back peeking around him, anxiously, her heart thudding wildly in her chest. She could tell that he was having troubles seeing in the dark, so she gave her wand a flick and whispered a spell. The light at the end of her wand traveled from her wand to the air and circled the two demigods. That's when a pair of red eyes appeared before them. "Holy Hecate," Kacey whispered, her muscles growing rigid. With her other hand, she pulled out a simple dagger and grasped it tightly, ready to fight if needed. She knew that she wouldn't be able to fight with just wand.

Last edited by Zan on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

"i like the moon." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "i like the moon."   "i like the moon." I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:05 pm

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

David's knuckles whitened as he gripped his dual knives intensely. Slow, giant breaths came through the trees followed by red eyes. The light cast by Kacey circled around and revealed the rest of the body of the huge minotaur, glaring resentfully down at the two puny demigods. David took a step back, careful not to trip over Kacey. He lifted his knives. How did the minotaur get in here? Someone must have had to summon it. The minotaur howled and began to run at the two, barreling forward like a train unable to stop. David quickly said sorry before shoving Kacey to the side, and rolling under the minotaur's legs.

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

"i like the moon." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "i like the moon."   "i like the moon." I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:24 pm

Kacey cried out softly as she was shoved to the side, resulting in her landing hard on her left arm. She didn't feel a break, so that was good, but her eyes grew large with horror as she watched David roll under the Minotaur's legs. "David!" She cried, rolling to her own, feet, and with a sense of urgency, she cast a blue attack spell that left her feeling dizzy. The blue bolt of energy traveled from the tip of her wand and straight into the Minotaur's stomach. "David, watch out!" she yelled, the world spinning. I really shouldn't try magic like that again, that's too powerful,' Kace thought as she stumbled to the ground.

Last edited by Zan on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

"i like the moon." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "i like the moon."   "i like the moon." I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:34 pm

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

David scrambled back to his feet, as the minotaur turned toward Kacey, howling in rage at the blue bolt. He got up, and jumped onto the minotaur's back, climbing up to his head and covering his eyes. The minotaur swung his neck violently, trying desperately to swing David off. David literally hung on for his life until the minotaur hit his head hard against a tree. There was a snap as the minotaur's head jerked to the side and David flew off as the minotaur disappeared into dust. He hit a tree and slid down into the grass next to Kacey, too scared to move to see if he had hurt anything.

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

"i like the moon." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "i like the moon."   "i like the moon." I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:06 pm

Kacey gripped her wandly tightly as she struggled to stand, her breathing hard and forced. The attack spell took quite a bit out of her. Her knees wobbled and she fell to the grass instead, David falling beside her, breathing hard. "David," she whispered, rolling to face him. "Are you alright?" She asked, her eyes full of worry. Even though she was ready to pass out, she was still trying to worry about everyone else. Though, it was him who'd taken the initiative to fight, while she was shoved to the side.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

"i like the moon." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "i like the moon."   "i like the moon." I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:13 pm

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

David brought himself to sit up against a tree trunk, chest moving up and down as he tried to slow his breathing. He leaned his head back. "I'm okay," he replied, looking down at Kacey. She seemed exhausted, probably from using that powerful spell. He had forgotten that she had been shoved by him and collapsed because he was too focused on killing the minotaur and keeping her safe. "How about you? Are you alright?" he asked, noticing she looked reasonably paler and weak. "Need me to help you to your cabin?" he asked.

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

"i like the moon." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "i like the moon."   "i like the moon." I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:18 pm

Kace closed her eyes and leaned back against the tree's thick trunk. She reopened them with a deep sigh, "No, I'm... fine. I just... need a little help getting.. up," she said, her words coming slowly. "Geez... that was the most exerting task I've done all week or something," she laughed softly, her eyes closing. Her arms went slack and so did the rest of her muscles as she passed out quickly. Kacey slowly sunk deep into unconsciousness.

Yes, that sucked horribly. Stop judging me.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

"i like the moon." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "i like the moon."   "i like the moon." I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:27 pm

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

David coughed as he turned towards Kacey. He blinked, confused as the light she cast suddenly disappeared. He picked up her wand and put it in his pocket. He took Kacey in his arms and carefully walked her to her cabin. He opened up the door and, with difficulty, found which bed was hers. He put the wand in her hand, kissed her cheek, and clicked off the light, disappearing out the door to his own cabin.

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"i like the moon." Empty
PostSubject: Re: "i like the moon."   "i like the moon." I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"i like the moon."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum