Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

come together [moon]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

come together [moon] Empty
PostSubject: come together [moon]   come together [moon] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:03 am

come together [moon] Tumblr_mhawee9ls61qcvhh4o1_500
Aiden Jospeh Morti; son of Hades, god of death

Aiden hated this. He hated being locked up and just everything about this "zombie" situation. At first, Aiden thought this was made up and even a joke. It could have been possible until he had to kill a zombie. The killing was always the hard part. Killing a zombie that was once a camper. Yet, some people assumed that part would be easy considering he had once been a part of Kronos' army.

To make this survivor game worse, campers started to blame Aiden for all of this. Like one Hades son could bring up all these zombies. Yet, people were starting to hate Aiden and watch it. Aiden felt like if he made one bad move he would get an arrow shot in his head. He even felt like Kylee was starting to hate him...

Looking over at Kylee, Aiden was starting to wonder if Kylee did hate him. It would make sense. He was a son of Hades and had once joined Kronos's army. But he did not do this at all. Suddenly, Aiden felt a million stares on him before he could say something to Kylee. Turning his head, Aiden shouted, "I didn't do this!" The place got quiet as people looked at him again before enforcing the doors and windows. The sun would set soon and then the zombies would be awake. Aiden hated that part. The zombies didn't give any comfort even Aiden was familiar with playing with the dead.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: come together [moon]   come together [moon] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:21 pm

kylee abigail reeds

The infirmary wouldn't have been Kylee's first choice of protection in a battle, especially against the undead, but it was the closest thing at the time; when night fell. The memory would be forever burned into the demigod's mind, the moans of the deceased and the steady crunching of ground before they attacked. She hadn't slept since the first night, thinking that memory would come back to haunt her in her dreams, as well as when she was awake. So far, that was proving correct.

She hadn't spoken to Aiden much in the time that they spent hiding away in the building, but then again, no one seemed to keen on speaking at all. Kylee figured the stress of almost dying a few times had gotten to them, and they were simply shutting down their emotions. That was probably the best way to cope with the situation, but it was also a very boring way to deal with it. What's life if you aren't feeling it? Even though this was a worst case scenario, Kylee liked the opportunity to get a little blood on her blade, which was something she hadn't done in a while.

Hearing a familiar outburst from the other side of the infirmary, the demigod stood and walked over to Aiden, figuring he was stressing out more than usual. In all honesty she didn't know if he was one of the summoners, considering he most likely could've been. "You might want to get ready, the sun's going down," she said softly, tightening the straps on her armor.

There was an odd sparkle in the daughter of Poseidon's eyes, maybe it was bloodlust or just a spurt of energy. Kylee could always feel when it was happening, nightfall that is, because she had an unpleasant feeling in her stomach. The demigod guessed it was the presence of the zombies, but it was always transferred into a rage or desire for more of the sticky black blood.
click
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: come together [moon]   come together [moon] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:51 pm

Aiden gritted his teeth at Kylee words. Gods he hated this. It wasn't the sounds of the undead that bothered him; it was the stares he got from the living that did. All eyes seemed to be on Aiden now as the sun started to slowly go down. He tensed up as a big Ares kid kept his eyes on Aiden. The Ares kid half-expected Aiden to summon more dead. Gripping his backpack and closing his eyes, moans and groans were soon heard from outside. The much younger campers whimpered and the older ones tried to comfort them.

Opening his eyes, Aiden saw campers gathered in clusters now, but far away from Aiden. It was okay though, he was used to being an outcast due to who his father was. Aiden fiddled with the black ring on his left hand that had once been his mom's. Suddenly, Aiden became nervous, as if the place wasn't really safe enough. He knew some campers were on the roof shooting arrows as the zombies to get rid of some, but it was hard in the dark.

"Can't you summon them to go away?" A camper asked, glaring at Aiden. Aiden narrowed his eyes at the camper, seeing he was a son of Apollo due to his blonde hair and blue eyes. "No, I can't summon them away because first off, I would kill myself in the process of sending them away because of how much power it would take and second off, there's a spell on them that won't let that happen," Aiden replied, feeling annoyed now. He got that question almost every night. He had tried to sumo them away, but it just didn't work.

"Just sacrifice yourself so more people don't have to die," the Apollo camper hissed back. Aiden just gritted his teeth and looked the other way, not saying anything. It was a good idea...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: come together [moon]   come together [moon] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:40 pm

kylee abigail reeds

She felt somewhat ignored by the son of Hades as he simply shut his eyes. Spinning on her heel, she continued readying for battle. Strapping throwing knives, Greek fire grenades, and more assorted weapons to her her belt, she heard the first wave of moans. The hair on the back of her neck stood up straight as a chill seemed to wipe through the infirmary. "Ready your weapons!" Kylee called, nodding off to the older campers.

Feeling the need to defend Aiden, she walked off to the Apollo kid, staring him right in the face. "I think you have a job up on the roof, unless you can get rid of these blasted zombies another way," she ordered, spitting down at the boy's shoes. Receiving a nasty look, the demigod watch the Apollo boy climb up to help his siblings. Running a hand through her thick black hair, she exhaled.

"We could use your blade too," she said softly, placing a hand on Aiden's shoulder, trying to be comforting. Kylee knew there was no way she could make up for all the glares and accusations he got in the daytime, but she could try.
click
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: come together [moon]   come together [moon] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:50 pm

Aiden felt glad that Kylee stood up for him. Or told the Apollo camper off. Same thing. It was still had to believe what Kylee said. Like they needed his help. If anything, they would push Aiden off the damn roof instead. Yet, if he stayed behind, the campers would be even more bad. It wasn't a very good win-win situation. Aiden would help though.

"Alright," Aiden agreed, standing up and giving Kylee a quick kiss on the cheek. A bow and arrow was in the stock pile of weapons. Aiden grabbed that and his sword as well. He figured he would get a better chance of killing a zombie with a bow and arrow. The other campers started to climb the stairs and then the ladder to the roof. "Everyone up!" Aiden shouted, hoping they would listen at least. They did to Aiden surprise. Or everyone was headed that way anyway. Slipping his hands in Kylee's, he lead themselves to the roof of the small fortress. Aiden could see pretty well in the dark considering he could control the dark and shadows pretty well. Aiden wish he couldn't see well cause the sight was horrible.

Squinting, Aiden could see a lot of zombies. There seemed to be a lot more runners then walkers. That was pretty bad. The campers stood still, not knowing what to do. Aiden was going to give out orders whether the campers liked it or not. "Hit the runners in the head with arrows, knives, or anything that can hit them in the head. They're harder to get down. We'll worry about the walkers after the runners are taken care of!" Aiden shouted, just hoping, hoping the campers would listen.

"Why should we listen to you?" A camper asked. Aiden turned to the camper, his eyes glaring. "Because right now in the dark, I have the upper hand. I can see better and you can't. I would take my advice," Aiden snapped at the camper. The camper stepped down. The other campers actually listened to Aiden and started shooting. Biting his lip, Aiden turned to Kylee, not know what to do.
"They can't see. How can we fix that?" Aiden asked Kylee, stumped at this point. Awaiting her answer, Aiden raised his bow and shot an arrow at a runner's head. It went down. "We're wasting arrows if they can't see."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: come together [moon]   come together [moon] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:14 pm

kylee abigail reeds

Kylee gave Aiden a small smile before nodding. She didn't know if her efforts had helped much, but he seemed open to the suggestion of assisting. Touching the spot where he kissed her cheek, the demigod's face flushed a deep red before accompanying him up to the roof.

The chaos was just beginning, as several campers stood still, obviously dazed and unaware of what to do. Before a command could escape her mouth, Aiden was already going at it. Kylee didn't bother pointing out the fact that his plan was flawed, considering the regular campers couldn't see very well in the dark until their eyes adjusted to the lack of lighting. "Aiden I don't think -" she began, before another camper decided to test him.

Smirking at the son of Hades, Kylee reached for her belt."Hold you fire!" she yelled, waiting until the sound of bowstrings stopped. Pulling out one of the cabin nine made grenades, she tossed it down at some of the advancing zombies. The throw ending about twenty yards from the building, leaving bits of zombies where it was. The flash allowed for a few seconds of light, followed by burning embers.

Sprinting down the ways, she came back up with a box of the grenades. "If you throw one it'll have enough light for at least half an hour, and destroy at least ten of them," Kylee suggested, passing the box around. Flicking her hair to the side, the demigod threw another burst of light at the advancing undead.

"See? It could work," she offered. Kylee was also tempted to start using her water control, but she figured that the Greek fire would work just fine for now. Not to mention it was kind of entertaining to watch the zombies blow up just like that, with a flash of light and a boom. Now that was a way to go out, in an explosion.

"That'll hold us for a while."
click
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: come together [moon]   come together [moon] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:26 am

For the first time in a while, Aiden genuinely smiled. This was going to work. "You're a genius," Aiden gushed to Kylee, a loving glint in his dark eyes. Pulling back another arrow, Aiden shot another runner, hitting it right in the head. The Greek fire was giving the campers light and destroying the zombies at the same time. Yet, Aiden had a feeling. It wasn't a bad feeling. It was just a plan Aiden came up with that could possibly kill him. He ignored it though as he shot another arrow at a zombie.

For a moment, Aiden stopped shooting to see what zombies were there. Most of the runners were gone from what Aiden could see. Squinting his eyes, Aiden saw an old friend in the crowd of zombies that should not be there. Shaking, Aiden raised his bow, aiming at the girl that was once his friend. "Sorry," Aiden muttered softly in Ancient Greek before letting the arrow fly. Aiden's aim didn't disappoint. The fallen friend fell and didn't move again.

Now, Aiden couldn't ignore the plan. Turning to Kylee, he said, "What if I opened the ground? Would that even work? I haven't tried. And what if I shadow traveled down there. T-They won't see me. I blend in the dark." He knew it was a death mission. He knew both options would take a whole lot of energy, but it was a plan.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: come together [moon]   come together [moon] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:13 pm

kylee abigail reeds

Kylee watched as the grenades lit up the area around the infirmary, killing zombies as they went. Sure the explosions were loud and could be deadly if thrown wrong, but it was working for now. The demigod figured they would need more of them in the morning. "For now," she said solemnly, throwing a knife at the crowd of reanimated corpses.

She had to keep walking back and forth on the rooftop to make sure that they weren't wasting their light when they didn't have to. It was tempting to just blow all of them up, but even Kylee knew that wasn't a smart idea. She barely heard Aiden over the sound of another grenade going off, but her blue eyes instantly widened. "No," she ordered, throwing another knife into a zombie's skull out of a rage.

It wasn't just the idea of Aiden dying, or maybe it was, but also the pride that she had actually thought of something helpful and it was working. That kind of thing didn't happen very often for her, and now that it did, she wasn't going to stop it. "I mean, we're doing fine..." she began, until an idea popped into her head. "Unless you can make a hole around the whole building, in a circle?" she asked softly, hoping he couldn't hear her.

She knew that would knock him out, but if she went with and guarded him while he did it, the thought seemed less suicidal. The Apollo kids could handle it for a while, and then the hole could work it's magic. Then again it could go drastically wrong, and Kylee could almost fall in like last time she saw him open up the Underworld. Either way, it seemed worth the risk.
click
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: come together [moon]   come together [moon] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:34 pm

come together [moon] Tumblr_mag0kudX661rw1mux

Aiden thought about Kylee's plan. Her's at the moment seemed to work. Maybe opening up a giant hole would be a last resort. Running a hand through his hair that was a bit long now, Aiden thought about what could happen. Well, if he couldn't control the hole, the whole infirmary would go under as well. If he could control the hole, the zombies would walk right in it and be sent way down to the Underworld. And Aiden would pass out. But it was for a good cause.

"I mean, I could try that. But that can be a last resort considering how much power that needs," Aiden said to Kylee, his eyes widening at how much power it would take him. Aiden wondered how long he could keep the hole open. At Kronos' camp, they always made Aiden to use his powers. The hole could be kept open for some time.

"That could work," Aiden mumbled as he shot another arrow. The zombie went down. Grabbing a regular grenade, Aiden pulled his arm back and threw it far. It exploded as soon as it hit the ground, zombie pieces going everywhere. Yet, Aiden wondered how many zombies were by the door. Leaning over the railing, Aiden squinted his eyes to see better. There were some at the door. Grabbing a small knife from his back pocket, Aiden threw it a zombie's head. He was just hoping that anyone up on the roof that hated would push him over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: come together [moon]   come together [moon] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

come together [moon]
Page 1 of 1