Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

and our hands touched (libby)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sabrina...

sabrina...

and our hands touched (libby)  Empty
PostSubject: and our hands touched (libby)    and our hands touched (libby)  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:31 pm

AMBER BROOKESTEIN
daughter of aphrodite
Amber smiled as she walked down the stable, gazing at the beautiful pegasi, occasionally stopping to stroke one's mane along the way. But Amber was only at the stables to visit one pegasus- and that was Ebony. Ebony wasn't Amber's, but whenever she passes the stables, she visit's him. Ebony was a gentle, beautiful, kind pegasus, with a beautiful glossy silver coat. She didn't know who Ebony belonged to- but she hoped that he wouldn't mind her petting his pegasus every now and then.

Amber reached out stroked Ebony, quietly kissing his nose. Digging into her pocket, she pulled out a sugar cube and let him nibble it up. It was such a beautiful day out- the warm breeze tickling her smooth brown hair, the scent of warm, fresh strawberry's lingering in the clear air. Amber itched to take Ebony out a short ride, but she didn't own him, and if she did, she would be pretty freaked out if a stranger took out her pegasus for a spin.

Amber smoothed out Ebony's mane, and gently pet his wings. She turned to leave, and bumped right into a boy standing right behind her..
# OF WORDS
OUTFIT
NOTES-
CODED BY SAPPHIRE

Last edited by sabrina... on Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.writedelight.forumotion.com
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: and our hands touched (libby)    and our hands touched (libby)  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:41 pm

takewhatyouwantfromME

One thing that sucked about camp was how moody the weather was. It could be standered New York weather one moment, but the moment Mr. D got tired of the cold, it was warm again. Yesterday Caleb was wearing a thick coat, but today he was wearing a tee shirt and jeans. He had just left the library intending to go take Ebony for a ride.  She wasn't a huge fan of the cold. The warmish weather though was perfect for taking her for a ride. He left the room filled with books and headed straight for the stables.

When he showed up he found a girl about his age stroking his Pegasus. He smiled. It was a little bit odd but kinda nice knowing that people actually admired Ebony as much as he did. He walked up towards the girl, intending to great her, and start a conversation, but she turned around at the last moment and bumped into him. Caleb took a step back in surprise. "Well hi!" He said.

He stepped forward an unlatched the stable door. It took a key, but that only meant no one could easily steal a horse. He placed a sadle on the winged horse, and worked with the bit, all the while talking. "She's beautiful isn't she? I found her in Wyoming." He said casually. He just assumed she was interested in the story. You didn't find a lot of pegasi in new york. Caleb took off on a personal quest to find one. He wanted a winged horse for the tactical advantage, and just as a mode of transportation. Never once did he think that it would become a pet. That's what Ebony had become though. He couldn't imagine not having her. "I'm Caleb by the way. I'm Ebony's owner."

WORDS | OUTFIT | OOC
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
sabrina...

sabrina...

PostSubject: Re: and our hands touched (libby)    and our hands touched (libby)  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:58 am

AMBER BROOKESTEIN
daughter of aphrodite
Amber stumbled back, apologizing to the boy she had just bumped into. He was a really cute boy, about her age, with pretty grey eyes and an adorable smile. He was pretty tall, and Amber was anything but tall, but she really liked him. He began to talk about Ebony, and then introduced himself as Caleb, Ebony's owner.

Amber flashed him a perfect white smile and replied, "Hi! I'm Amber. Ebony is a beautiful pegasus." Amber paused, and then continued. "Who's you godly parent?" She said, walking a little closer to him and Ebony. She secretly thanked herself for wearing an especially adorable outfit today. As Amber leaned against a wall, she noticed that Caleb was wearing a ring, slung around his neck on a string. She hoped that it wasn't from a girl. As Caleb adjusted a saddle onto Ebony, Amber caught a glimpse of a scar on his shoulder, and suddenly became aware of the scar on her cheek.

Amber watched as Caleb prepared Ebony to ride, and suddenly asked, "Oh- could I please ride with you?" She immediately felt embarrassed- they just met. But he was so attractive and she always wanted to ride on a pegasus..
# OF WORDS
OUTFIT
NOTES-
CODED BY SAPPHIRE

Last edited by sabrina... on Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: and our hands touched (libby)    and our hands touched (libby)  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:07 pm

takewhatyouwantfromME

Caleb smiled at the girls name. Amber. That was a pretty name. Her reiterating what Caleb already believed about the winged horse. He looked up from his work with the equipment for just a little while to truly observe her. He quickly began to scan her up in down. Not in a creepy way, but the way most Athena kids did. It was a trait his brothers taught him. Essentially you could tell a lot about a person without them even speaking. Her feet were positioned in such a way that was very welcoming and open. Slowly he looked his way up the rest of her. Her shorts were short cut, revealing quite a bit of her thigh, and her tank top barely covered  her stomach. He didn't spend long looking at the rest of the torso area. If she thought he was just a creep he was never going to get a good read on her. Besides her face was where he'd learn the most. Her cheeks were slighty red, and her pupils were dilated. "She's into me..." Caleb thought to himself. He wasn't going to just say it though because he wasn't positive. She was showing most of the signs though.  He looked for just a bit longer and found a small makeup buildup on the side of her nose. He quickly assumed that she was also wearing mascara. Her hair was fixed well, and just the way she held her shoulders showed Caleb all he needed to know about her.

He listened to her question about who his godly parent was just in time. If she had asked sooner he wouldn't have had enough information to make a good guess. He smiled slightly, knowing very well she already knew. He looked like a child of wisdom. "My mom's Athena. And I'm guessing yours is Aphrodite?" he asked a little more sure than he should've been. What were you gonna do though? When you have your siblings training you to be good at reading people,  you get good.  He got back to work on the riding equipment. It wasn't long before she was ready to take for a spin.

He stood there  trying to find the words to ask her if she wanted to ride with him. He had just met her. How was she supposed to trust him not to kick her off at 100ft up? He finally got ready to open his mouth, but she beat him to the punch line. Caleb stood shocked for a minute, before chuckling. "I was just about to ask if you wanted a ride." He said still smiling.  "Here, you go ahead and get on. I'll hop on once we're out of the stable."
WORDS | OUTFIT | OOC
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
sabrina...

sabrina...

PostSubject: Re: and our hands touched (libby)    and our hands touched (libby)  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:58 pm

AMBER BROOKESTEIN
daughter of aphrodite
Amber's face lit up as Caleb said they could ride together. He didn't seem to mind that they had just met. Amber's heart began to race. She adjusted her hair and pulled down her short's a little. She stroked Ebony's mane and then slid up onto her back. She couldn't hold back her excitement and smiled widely. Amber felt Caleb jump on behind her and she gently put her arms around Ebony's neck, and she felt Caleb slide a little closer behind her. For a moment, Amber's hands touched his. But suddenly Ebony began to trot, then gain speed, and then they were off..
# OF WORDS
OUTFIT
NOTES-
CODED BY SAPPHIRE

Last edited by sabrina... on Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: and our hands touched (libby)    and our hands touched (libby)  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:28 pm

takewhatyouwantfromME

Caleb felt the blood rush to his face as she pulled her shorts down a little. If he had expected it, he would've looked away, instead he ended up watching as the tight fitting denim stretched closer towards her knees. Caleb tried to hurry and get Ebony in the air to keep her from seeing his pale cheeks to pink. He grabbed a side of the reigns and jogged forward towards the end of the landing strip. As easily as he had done a thousand times before, he slide his foot into the stirrup and threw his other leg across. He momentarily forgot that someone else was on the winged horse and almost landed on top of her. He bent back a bit and landed very close behind Amber. He wasn't sure if she knew it, but she was sitting very unstably on the horse. As he reached to grab the other reign his hand touched hers and he quickly became red again. He kept incredibly close to Amber, at first just to make sure she was steady. When he thought about how much of their bodies were touching he blushed again. Trying not to think about it to get his skin back at normal color, he pressed the side of his boot to Ebony, and she quickly gained height.

They were easily two hundred feet off the ground. In combat if he was fighting a harpie this would be about where he'd be. He was still trying to focus on something other than how much contact he was making with this girl he met moments ago. The only thing he could focus on though was how she smelled. It was a beautiful fruity scent that was unique to her. He couldn't focus on a whole lot other than that. Quickly he tried using conversation as a distraction. "It's a great view huh?"

WORDS | OUTFIT | OOC
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
sabrina...

sabrina...

PostSubject: Re: and our hands touched (libby)    and our hands touched (libby)  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:43 pm

AMBER BROOKESTEIN
daughter of aphrodite
Amber's smiled a little as Caleb put his arms around her, making sure she was steady. The breeze began to kick up a little and they soared up, far into the air. Amber felt her hair blow back behind her and she wrapped her arms around Ebony a lithe tighter. Caleb commented on the view, and Amber looked down. It was beautiful. She could see the cabins, neatly placed in a semicircle. She could see the climbing wall, the arena, the huge gorgeous lake and the beach. Amber spotted people with armful's of books happily walking up from the library, and she could even see her friends happily chatting outside her cabin.

"Yes. It's- gorgeous. Thank you, so much." Said Amber, and she reached out an held Caleb's hand. They flew higher and higher, until Ebony slowly began to fly down, back to stables and to camp..
# OF WORDS
OUTFIT
NOTES-
CODED BY SAPPHIRE

Last edited by sabrina... on Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: and our hands touched (libby)    and our hands touched (libby)  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:02 pm

takewhatyouwantfromME

Caleb tried to land Ebony, but it seemed like the horse didn't want to land. Instead she hovered about twenty feet above the ground. It was just like the Pegasus to be stubborn until it got it's way. Caleb tried to climb off, hoping that Ebony would land if he was on the ground, but instead she shot to the side to keep him on. "Fine" He thought to himself. He placed a foot in the stirrup backwards, and spun around until he was facing Amber. There was still an insanely tiny amount of space between them, but they weren't touching each other completely. "So long story short, Ebony isn't going to let us off right now." He said. "So while we wait, what do you wanna do?"

WORDS | OUTFIT | OOC
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
sabrina...

sabrina...

PostSubject: Re: and our hands touched (libby)    and our hands touched (libby)  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:54 pm

AMBER BROOKESTEIN
daughter of aphrodite
Amber was momentarily stunned. Her former knowledge of pegasi kicked in and she remembered that they can be very stubborn at times. Apparently Ebony wasn't about to let them off. As Caleb turned around to face Amber, they kind of slid super close to each other. Amber didn't really mind. Caleb explained the situation and asked what they wanted to do. Since there isn't many options of things to do when your stuck on top of a pegasus with a really cute boy, Amber decided they should get to know Caleb a little more. Amber secretly wished that he would ask her on a date when they got down, but first they should talk.

"Well, let's talk! What do you like to do?" She asked, kind of giggling as Caleb turned red at how close they were. She noticed that two boy's underneath them, probably athena kids, had stopped and began to gape at Caleb and Amber. Amber tried hard not to laugh as Caleb's siblings ran off, shouting about Caleb and a Aphrodite girl. Luckily, he didn't seem to notice and began to talk..
# OF WORDS
OUTFIT
NOTES-
CODED BY SAPPHIRE

Last edited by sabrina... on Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: and our hands touched (libby)    and our hands touched (libby)  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:18 pm

takewhatyouwantfromME

Caleb watched as the two boys below them started to run off. One of them was Caleb's brother, but the other was a Hermes child. It was only a mater of time before most of Cabin 6 knew he was at least hanging out with an Aphrodite child. His sisters would probably be obsessing over it and demanding to know more. Caleb tried to act like he wasn't paying attention. What did he like to do? "Well. I like reading... I also like combat training. I don't have a weapon yet by the way. Um... I don't know.  I like drawing up blueprints and stuff." He said with a little more thought than it should.

He looked out towards the cabins. Ebony was wanting something but Caleb wasn't quite sure what. The demigod had never brought anyone for a ride with him. Especially a girl.  Every now and then the winged horse would shift weight, forcing him even closer towards Amber. "And how about you? What do you do for fun?" he asked. Ebony let out a slight whine like she was just annoyed with his actions. He wasn't sure what it was though. He wasn't doing anything out of normal. Maybe it wasn't something he was doing but something he wasn't doing. He couldn't figure out what he needed to do to get down. The best he could do is to out wait Ebony. She was rather patient though. Hopefully he was more patient. Or smart enough to figure it what he needed to do. Whatever happened first.
WORDS | OUTFIT | OOC
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
sabrina...

sabrina...

PostSubject: Re: and our hands touched (libby)    and our hands touched (libby)  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:31 pm

AMBER BROOKESTEIN
daughter of aphrodite
Amber listened to what Caleb liked to do. As he mentioned his lack of a weapon, Amber casually pushed her knife deeper into her pocket, out of sight. She didn't want to kill anyone from a falling knife from the sky. Ebony began to kick a little, and Amber slid closer to Caleb. They were nose-to-nose, and Amber tried to scoot back a little but Ebony shifted his weight and now they were even closer than they were before. Amber began to answer Caleb, and slipped a little, almost falling out of Ebony. Caleb quickly wrapped his arms around her, and Amber was steadied. His arms stayed there, holding her.

"I like to draw. I like to talk and and design clothing. And... I like to ride pegasi." Said Amber, making Caleb blush a little. Amber pointed to the sky. "Look." It had melted into a brilliant sunset, pastel colors blending into softer, fiery ones, and ending with the sun. Caleb wrapped his other arm around Amber.

Amber leaned over, and pressed her lips to Caleb's.

Amber closed her eyes. The kiss was warm and smooth. They were gently pulled her a little closer. Amber put her arms behind his head and they kissed, feeling it getting darker around them. Amber opened her eyes as she felt a rush of wind up her back, her hair flying up into the air as they slowly began to lower onto the ground, down to earth again..
# OF WORDS
OUTFIT
NOTES-
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: and our hands touched (libby)    and our hands touched (libby)  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:11 pm

takewhatyouwantfromME

Caleb turned nine shades of red when Ebony moved forcing their noses to touch. Caleb was a little afraid of her falling out so when she started to tilt, he quickly pulled her back. Amber pointed out the sunset and Caleb smiled. They were so close it was hard to look over but out of the corner of his eyes he saw the gorgeous colors. He grinned, still basically nose to nose with Amber.

The smell of Amber's hair and perfume filled Caleb's lungs. It was all he could think about. He wanted to ask her out, or kiss her, or something. He couldn't bring himself to do it though. He was a geek by definition. She was a beautiful Aphrodite model. It'd just be weird for him to make the move. So he waited until the sun went down, and Ebony let them off. With his arm around her, he could feel so much of her skin. It was so soft and smooth, and beautiful. If Caleb was anyone else, he would've said he was in love. Caleb being Caleb though, he'd deny it until the last possible second.

He suddenly felt her lips against his. He flinched slightly feeling her silk like lips up against his. He felt her hands creep up the back of his neck and to the back of his head, and he placed his hands on the back of hers, basically holding her lips against his. His fingers wrapped into her hair, only barely noticing the winged horse lowering towards the ground. Caleb pulled away for just a breath before placing his lips against hers again. Ebony slowly began trotting towards her place in the stall, while Caleb, who moments ago wanted to get off, stalled to avoid moving.

WORDS | OUTFIT | OOC
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
sabrina...

sabrina...

PostSubject: Re: and our hands touched (libby)    and our hands touched (libby)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:47 am

AMBER BROOKESTEIN
daughter of aphrodite
Caleb ran his finger's through Amber's hair, and they continued to kiss, even after Ebony had reached the ground and began to trot back into her stable. Amber slid of the pegasus, slowly, wishing she didn't have to. That was the most beautiful kiss. Once they were on the ground again, Amber had to steady herself a bit.

Amber looked into Caleb's eyes.They were a deep, stormy grey. When the light shone on them, you could see different shades of gorgeous colors. Amber glanced outside the stables.

The sunset was over, the sun had slipped away into the mountains. It was dark, and the humming of crickets was becoming more apparent by the second. Amber looked at Caleb, and back outside. She didn't want to seem like a baby, but walking back to here cabin at night was something she strongly avoided doing. Amber found Camp Half Blood at night a bit frightening. She softly took Caleb's hand. "Will you walk me back to my cabin?" She  asked, hoping she didn't sound pleading. .
# OF WORDS
OUTFIT
NOTES-
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: and our hands touched (libby)    and our hands touched (libby)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:40 pm

takewhatyouwantfromME

Caleb's heart sank a little when her lips left his. the gap between his lips felt like an empty hole that she needed to fill. Caleb slid off of the Pegasus and began to take off all of the gear. The bit, the saddle, the blanket, all of it was coming off and being put in the chest. As soon as he finished he turned back to Amber smiling. She wanted him to walk her home. Caleb totally understood. Camp wasn't the safest place when it came to people, and night didn't help that. The Ares cabin thoroughly enjoyed mugging people at night. Not like Caleb would stop that. He didn't have a weapon. He understood most combat tactics though so that would help. Not a lot but it would help. "Yeah sure." He said his hand reaching to lace into hers.
WORDS | OUTFIT | OOC
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: and our hands touched (libby)    and our hands touched (libby)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

and our hands touched (libby)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Stables :: Stables-
Jump to: