Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It's like the devil's in your hands (Anttu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

It's like the devil's in your hands (Anttu) Empty
PostSubject: It's like the devil's in your hands (Anttu)   It's like the devil's in your hands (Anttu) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:14 pm

THEO DAVIS - SON OF DIONYSUS
One night, and one more time
thanks for the
memories
EVEN THOUGH THEY WEREN'T SO GOOD

Theo sat by the lake, which was almost totally frozen. It was winter in New York. If it wasn't for the river flowing into it, it might be one solid sheet of ice. He pulled out his sword and twirled its tip in the ground. The son of Dionysus wasn't entirely sure why he was out by the lake. Maybe it was because he had nothing better to do. There was never anyone in his cabin, and there was no activity that appealed to him. Normally he would've gone out and worked on improving his time with the climbing wall.  After Heather left he couldn't bring himself to going to where they met. It was the remnant of a painful memory.  It was the starting point of his favorite memories. He couldn't stop thinking about what they could've been. The only thing he had to remember her by was a cut he got when they were living together and a few photos. Most of them were of the two together, and came from some mall photo booth. The last one never really came from anywhere. It just was.  It was a professional looking photo that highlighted so much about her. Her hair, her beautiful smile, and most of all her brown eyes.

Those were the kind of eyes that no one could ever forget. They were beautiful, and a shade of brown he had never seen. The candle light danced in them all those nights they were in the condo. He wasn't sure why he carried a copy of the picture with him, but he did. The original was too valuable to keep in his wallet. Instead he kept a machine copy of it tucked behind his fake I.D. According to his I.D. he was a twenty two year old named Michel Smith. The I.D. was something that every Dionysus kid got at one point or another. It was a right of passage in a way. The picture was unique and he wouldn't trade it for the world.

Theo eventually grew tired of his sword spinning and started picking up rocks and throwing them across the lake. Most of the rocks simply bounced off the ice, but a few became stuck in the surface. There was the distant noise of swords bouncing off each other, which was average for this camp. You should be worried when you didn't hear that clang. He heard the sound of someone busting leaves close to him. The insanity gave him quite the ear. It was probably to keep him alive. If you weren't in your right mind you needed to know when things were coming. The old Theo would've hopped up and pointed a sword at whatever dared coming near without announcing it's presence, but because it sounded like human footsteps he didn't bother. If someone wanted him dead so be it. He was not going to die because of a monster though.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
anttu

PostSubject: Re: It's like the devil's in your hands (Anttu)   It's like the devil's in your hands (Anttu) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:49 pm

It's like the devil's in your hands (Anttu) Nicole10

Kathryn had been switching from activity to activity along the day, but nothing seemed to even remotely please her. She’d gone riding, but she just wasn’t in the mood. She’d gone to the arts and crafts shack, but it was way too crowded and she didn’t really like arts and crafts anyway. She’d gone to the Arena, but she couldn’t concentrate on firing the arrows. And she definitely didn’t want to train her sword skills. She’d gone to the library to study, but she couldn’t find the will to open the books. She then proceeded to search for a work of fiction, but nothing seemed like an interesting choice. So she gave up and decided to take a stroll around Camp instead.

After a while Kathryn’s steps started leading her towards the lake. The great thing about being by the lake at winter was that you were the only one there, at least most of the time. The ice wasn’t thick enough to ice-skate on, but you couldn’t go for a swim either. Because of this you could sit there in silence, just thinking. As she got closer she realized that someone else apparently had had the same idea. There was a guy with brown hair seated by the lake, who was apparently throwing rocks at the lake. She stopped to consider the situation, but decided to go sit by the lake even if someone was already there. Just because the boy was there it didn’t mean she had to have a conversation with him.

Kathryn put the last of the distance between herself and the lake behind her, murmuring something that sounded like "Just me." to alert the person by the lake of her presence. She quietly took a seat about 30 feet or so from the boy. He seemed familiar, perhaps he was one of the Dionysus campers? Or maybe he was one of the Hermes kids? Either way she wasn’t sure who he was, and frankly she didn’t care too much either.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: It's like the devil's in your hands (Anttu)   It's like the devil's in your hands (Anttu) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:14 pm

THEO DAVIS - SON OF DIONYSUS
One night, and one more time
thanks for the
memories
EVEN THOUGH THEY WEREN'T SO GOOD

Theo smiled when she announced her presence. It was even a way of announcing it at that. Never had anyone informed him off their presence by saying "Just me" despite the fact he had never spoken a word with the girl. He couldn't say that he never spoke to her with utmost confidence. Being a son of Mr. D seemed to make people assume that Theo could convince his dad that they should be able to break just one rule. What they didn't realize was that being friends with Dionysus's son made it more likely for him to be strict on you. The god of drunks wasn't extremely fond of his kids. At least not this one.

Theo looked at the girl, and for a moment thought she was Heather. That was just at first glance though. If he looked for a moment more he would've saw that it was someone else. He almost got the words out of his mouth before he remembered that she was gone and never coming back. He quickly tried to focus on something else. The only thing he found was the ten yard distance between them.

He picked up his sword and put it back in its scabbard. It was supposed to be a sign of trust, by showing that you'd have to get the first strike to start a fight, but making the sword appear from his side did not look peaceful. He felt the need to recover from his mistake. So he spoke to her.   "You can sit closer. I don't bite He said with a smile. He didn't look at her, but instead he looked at the frozen lake. He didn't intend on looking at her until she was closer. He wanted a close look at her so he could find all the ways she wasn't like his ex. The more he viewed her as different the easier it would be to talk to her. "I'm Theo. Son of the great powerful Dionysus he said with a lot of sarcasum and a hint of a smile.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's like the devil's in your hands (Anttu)   It's like the devil's in your hands (Anttu) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's like the devil's in your hands (Anttu)
Page 1 of 1