Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

just arriving (dean)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

just arriving (dean) Empty
PostSubject: just arriving (dean)   just arriving (dean) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:51 pm

I got my bad baby by my heavenly side
And I know if I go I'll die happy tonight

Azalea just arrived at the camp. She had thought the camp was pretty big and nice looking when she first saw it. Except she wasn't very nice looking at first sight. She had dirt and mud caked in her hair, clothes, arms, and legs. However if her clothes weren't dirty it would be a nice outfit. She had on a plain white t-shirt and a nice rainbow sweater on top along with a pair of new shorts she bought. She had her combat boots on and had makeup on, but was still the same by the time she got here. Her hair was different however. It stuck up in different places, had mud and dirt in it, and most of all didn't smell very well. In her hand, she had her duffel bag with clothes and some food in it. She had on her back her pack filled with some water, matches and other things. She sighed as she walked up the hill. She didn't like the walk up. It was very long, and she had walked to get here for awhile. By the time she got to the top of the hill she just collapsed. She crawled up to a tree nearby and leaned against it.

Azalea had fallen asleep. This sleep was dreamless thankfully. When she woke up she felt better however. She got up and walked to a girl nearby that looked her age. "Um could help me please? She asked as she tapped her shoulder.

Azalea Felicity Barcelona
ooc;; nothing
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: just arriving (dean)   just arriving (dean) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:04 am

just arriving (dean) Tumblr_inline_moouj2FmIY1qz4rgp

Chloé hadn't been having the most spectacular week this week. First she had nearly been murdered in New York when she went shopping and then she'd crashed her new car. Flipping her blonde locks back she walked into the camp over Half Blood Hill. Chloé was still dressed for New York with her high heeled boots, long grey trench coat and slightly naughty leather jeans and crop top. Though it was nearly winter, Chloé wasn't done showing off her midsection. Her hair was curled and floating in platinum strands through the wind. Her gorgeous Givenchy back that was hanging on the crook of her elbow was swinging from side to side. Someone tapped her shoulder. Chloé turned around with a big smile, "Of course I can! My name is Chloé," she offered her hand flashing her pearly white teeth.

outfit
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: just arriving (dean)   just arriving (dean) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:01 pm

Azalea smiled to the girl and bowed. "Thank you. I appreciate it. I'm Azalea." She sat her bag down on the ground and looked at the girl. She was very pretty. She had blonde hair, Azalea always wanted. She looked at her clothes. They were definitely in season, so she smiled at the girl that actually cared about what was in style. At least I'm not the only one, She thought to herself. "I love your shirt! It's so in style. She grinned at the girl. She could already tell they were going to be great friends. Azalea looked at the camp. It was big, big was the only word that came to mind. There were cabins, and a beach she could tan on in the summer. That's thing she loved about the camp already, a beach. She could wear her bikini and sun tan. Azalea looked back at the girl. Then a smell came and it absolutely smelled horrible. What is that smell?, She thought and looked around. She looked down at her self. Oh, it's me. I definitely need to take a shower. "Um.. there are showers here, right?" She asked.

ooc;; nothing
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: just arriving (dean)   just arriving (dean) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:32 am

just arriving (dean) Tumblr_inline_moouj2FmIY1qz4rgp

Chloé laughed out loud and nodded, "Of course sweety, let's get you cleaned up and then I'll show you around," she smiled as she led Azalea down the hill heading towards the showers. Though the cabins didn't look that fancy from the outside, the bathroom facilities were close rivals to those of the most luxurious hotels. She flipped her hair over her shoulder and looked at Azalea, "Do you have clothes with you or do you need me to run over to my Cabin and get you some? I have more than enough," she laughed musically. She was happy that she didn't have to say she was a Hades kid, that usually made them run for the Hills and never talk to her again. Even though she was really nice and loved having friends, her curse  prevented that very often even though she was absolutely lovely when she was herself.

outfit
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: just arriving (dean)   just arriving (dean) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:17 pm

]Thank you! I really do appreciate it. I would hug you, but I don't think you would want to get dirty. Azalea looked down at herself and saw all the dirt and grime on herself. She followed Chloé down the hill. She saw the cabin. She thought they looked nice, but they could use some more pink to it. "Oh no thank you. I already have some clothes," She said lifting her bag a little higher. She had bought clothes along the way with her credit card. She had more clothes then she could fit in her bag. Azalea looked at Chloé and smiled at her. She was pretty, she was just wishing she was her half-sister. Then the thought came to her. [i]Who is my mom anyway?[i] "I heard about these gods ad goddesses. I don't know much about them. Do you know how I can learn about them or who my mother is?" She asked quizzically. She hoped she would finally find out her mom really was. It did feel nice however that your mom was a goddess. Then another thought came to her. "Um.. don't mind me asking, but where will be my room or my bed?" She asked and offered another smile.

ooc;; nothing
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just arriving (dean)   just arriving (dean) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just arriving (dean)
Page 1 of 1