Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

crowned; by moon [not done snort]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

crowned; by moon [not done snort] Empty
PostSubject: crowned; by moon [not done snort]   crowned; by moon [not done snort] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:28 pm

Crowned; Prologue

If you look across my open view, you’ll see a valley filled with constantly bustling cobblestone streets, lined with quartz and blue stone. It’s a beautiful view, yes, but it came at a terrible cost. A cost that began at the start of the continent, and didn’t come into play until after I was born. However, I know the tale. It’s not your average bedtime story, because this one was written in blood.

The city - state of Talinas was brought into play about twenty years before me, and was in control by my parents. Kendrick, that was my father. His father had been the general to start the city originally, back when mountains and streams remained unclaimed. My mother, Valentina, was a princess from the Northern Forests of Hylla. You wouldn’t think the two would ever meet, but war brings you closer to people you’d never expect. At least, that’s what I’ve been told.

Talinas wasn’t much more than a tower, a blacksmith and a road when it first entered the war of legends. However, it was well guarded by a bridge system linked along the mountains. This system allowed Talinas to be the center of the rebel forces, a joined legion of the Talinas, the Hylla, and the Plains of Jervain.

Instead of being a slow little town, the place erupted into the bustling trade center that it is now. Armies would travel through and rest, but Talinas had to be more protected than ever. The guards devised a system of tunnels underneath the city, to allow them to move to certain areas without any noise from the moving feet. After the war, the maze was blocked off, and it hasn’t been opened since.

Anyways, the legion of rebels was up against a strong foe, the Blazers from the South. Frenzied mountaineers, the people would be difficult to destroy, even with the best strategists at work. The Blazers were joined with the Ka’bah, desert people. I haven’t heard much about the people, only that they are insane.

Logic against insanity, that was the base of the war. Sword against arrow, fire against ice, several other analogies that I don’t really care to say. The main point is that the war was basically the worst thing ever. Whatever brilliant plan the rebels had, it always went wrong. I do mean always. Everything was turned upside down.

However, the rebels figured out how to turn the tables, by exploding up the center of the other side. Mount Lin’ja was going down, by force. Spies set up the explosives, and with the switch of a lever, the war was over. Peace settled among the bloodsoaked dirt, and Talinas was the head of power.
Back to top Go down

crowned; by moon [not done snort]
Page 1 of 1