Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

your lips are nettles, your tongue is wine. your laughter's liquid, but your body's pine. [Private] ( CONTAINS JONRON GOODNESS! COME READ! COME AND REEEEAAAAD!!!! )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

your lips are nettles, your tongue is wine. your laughter's liquid, but your body's pine. [Private] ( CONTAINS JONRON GOODNESS! COME READ! COME AND REEEEAAAAD!!!! ) Empty
PostSubject: your lips are nettles, your tongue is wine. your laughter's liquid, but your body's pine. [Private] ( CONTAINS JONRON GOODNESS! COME READ! COME AND REEEEAAAAD!!!! )   your lips are nettles, your tongue is wine. your laughter's liquid, but your body's pine. [Private] ( CONTAINS JONRON GOODNESS! COME READ! COME AND REEEEAAAAD!!!! ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:23 am

your lips are nettles, your tongue is wine. your laughter's liquid, but your body's pine. [Private] ( CONTAINS JONRON GOODNESS! COME READ! COME AND REEEEAAAAD!!!! ) Tumblr_lnwbrgkmaX1qaimf2o1_500

Veronica Lyric, Daughter of Apollo And Professional Clutz

You would fight for me,
You would starve for me,
You would suffer for me,
You would die for me,
Well, I feel the same way too...

'Well, I like you Jonathan. I do. And well, I don't know do you like me too, but I sorta hope you do cause if you don't, then this will all be for nothing. But its okay if you don't! If you don't, we can still be friends, right? Maybe... awkward... friends, but friends!'
Hitting my head with the palm of my hand, I groaned.
Great Ronnie. Really, great. You aren't getting to the point, you aren't even saying anything that makes much sense. Can't you just say something like "Hey, I like you, maybe you like me, lets get together and we'll see?" Oh look its poetry. But still, totally useless...

It was time, basically. I was going to finally work up the courage to tell Athan that yes, I kind of liked him. And hopefully, maybe, possibly-not, he'd say the same thing to me?
I'm like the freaking cowardly lion. Hiding out in Cabin Seven, waiting for Dorothy and the others to come and show me that I am brave, and I don't need to get the Wizard of Oz's help. Only in this case there's no Dorothy and Scarecrow and really cute dog coming to find me, and there isn't a Wizard of Oz. Come on Ronnie, just go say something. It doesn't need to be smart and perfect, it just needs to be truthful, right?
Wrong.
If he doesn't like me though... then I've pretty much made a fool of myself. Chances are he's found someone over four months, jeez. Its not like there was any indication that he liked you. You didn't even show that you liked him. Most likely, your going to get yourself embarrassed and all that. But hey, at least then you know.

Standing in front of the floor length mirror, I made my choice. "It is better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all." Maybe that love, or like, or whatever, was one sided, but at least once all's said and done, you know the truth. Actually, its been a long time since you used a quote you've memorized to help. The last time was probably in the Basketball Courts...
'Okay. Oh-Kay. Not that hard. Just walk out there,' I pointed out the door of the Cabin, before turning back to the mirror and looking at my reflection, being nice and making eye contact, 'And say it to him. And if he's not in the same mindset as me, then at least I know I have some courage, and we can both move on. Hopefully as friends. Yes. So... only got to walk out that door...'
Not that hard in theory, but a lot harder in actuality...

OOC: ANYONE ABLE TO SAY FINAAAALLY?
Clothes: I didn't think of one lol
Theme: The Violet Hour - Sea Wolf
RP Partner/s: SAPH <333

Last edited by lara croft on Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

your lips are nettles, your tongue is wine. your laughter's liquid, but your body's pine. [Private] ( CONTAINS JONRON GOODNESS! COME READ! COME AND REEEEAAAAD!!!! ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: your lips are nettles, your tongue is wine. your laughter's liquid, but your body's pine. [Private] ( CONTAINS JONRON GOODNESS! COME READ! COME AND REEEEAAAAD!!!! )   your lips are nettles, your tongue is wine. your laughter's liquid, but your body's pine. [Private] ( CONTAINS JONRON GOODNESS! COME READ! COME AND REEEEAAAAD!!!! ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:21 am

JONATHAN ADAMS
Jonathan leaned back on his bed, eyes staring straight at the ceiling above. He flicked a drachma up, catching it in mid-air and flicking up again in an endless cycle. He really couldn't care less what he was doing, honestly, the motion was probably due more to his ADHD than him actually thinking of doing it. But beneath his calm exterior was a tangle of restless thoughts that raced too fast for him to keep up. It ended up with him thinking the same thing over and over again, making no progress whatsoever, just repeating the same old boring thought...

You, Jonathan Wyatt Adams, are a coward.

He grinned ruefully, watching the drachma rocket upwards before falling back to his open palm. Yes, he was a coward. He had spent how many months liking this particular girl, and wow did he do anything about it! It was seventh grade all over again! Too tongue-tied to say anything, doing nothing but watching, occasionally talking... It wouldn't end well. Jonathan knew this from first-hand experience. Then he would watch in pain as someone else came to snatch her from his grasp, although his grasp was nonexistent to begin with. It was stupid puppy love back then, but it hurt. It still hurt. And now, faced with a similar situation, he realized that he didn't really learn from that experience at all. He was still a damn coward.

Jonathan tossed the coin up with more force than necessary but catching it all the same. Still the same old cycle. Still the same old Jonathan. He liked her, alright. He liked Veronica Lyric. And it's been what, a year? And the only thing he had done was accidentally bump into her a couple of times, brought her to see a fireworks display, and let her cry in his arms. The last one made him slightly wince. It had not been a happy reunion. He wanted to wipe the tears off her face, cheer her up, do anything to console her and he had done nothing but hold her. Like a friend. All the things he'd done for her... they were what friends did for each other, right? But he was starting to care for her in more ways than he would a friend, his feelings bordering on the fine line between friendship and something more. And Jonathan wanted it to be more. But he was a tongue-tied coward.

Jonathan had to do something about this. He couldn't just sit here and think.

He shot to his feet faster than the coin falling through the air. He moved quickly, putting on the first decent shirt he saw and sprinted out of his room still shrugging it on. And just as the drachma dropped motionless on his crumpled sheets, Jonathan dashed out of his cabin and forced himself to forget everything for these precious minutes alone. It was time to break the cycle. Time to act.

He was not going to be a coward anymore. And Veronica Lyric needed to know that.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: your lips are nettles, your tongue is wine. your laughter's liquid, but your body's pine. [Private] ( CONTAINS JONRON GOODNESS! COME READ! COME AND REEEEAAAAD!!!! )   your lips are nettles, your tongue is wine. your laughter's liquid, but your body's pine. [Private] ( CONTAINS JONRON GOODNESS! COME READ! COME AND REEEEAAAAD!!!! ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:42 am

your lips are nettles, your tongue is wine. your laughter's liquid, but your body's pine. [Private] ( CONTAINS JONRON GOODNESS! COME READ! COME AND REEEEAAAAD!!!! ) Tumblr_lnwbrgkmaX1qaimf2o1_500

You would fight for me,
You would starve for me,
You would suffer for me,
You would die for me,

This is ridiculous. The sooner you actually leave this Cabin, the sooner you'll get an answer. Be it a good answer, or be it a bad one, it will still be an answer. And yet here you are, still, trying to work out a little speech that will probably be forgotten within a few seconds anyway.
And that was the truth. I was stalling, and I knew it. Anything would be better than making a fool of myself, and right now, standing in front of the large mirror, I was arguing silently with myself instead of doing what I truly wanted to do.

I did like Jonathan Adams. I did. Maybe it had been his friend, telling me that if I let a guy like him get away, I'd regret it. Maybe it was the night we'd gone to the fireworks. Or maybe, just maybe, it was those months I was gone that had helped me realize that hey, I wanted this to be more than a friendship. Four months had been a lifetime, with what had been happening during them, but at the end I'd come to the conclusion that being a friend wasn't going to be enough in this certain situation. Because yes, I did like Athan.
The words his friend had spoken to me in the basketball courts kept running through my head.
I would regret if I never said what I was feeling. I'd regret it for a long time. So maybe, just maybe, its time...

That was it. My choice was made. I wasn't going to stand around, looking at my reflection in the mirror, running my fingers through my hair. Not anymore. I needed to tell him.
For a while, I thought four months was a long time. People move on in four months, sometimes even less than that. But a year is even longer. A year, and I haven't grown a back bone. Well, its time.

Turning on my heel, I didn't even throw one last look at the mirror. If I did, I wouldn't move again. It was now, or it was never. And I'd prefer now.
Before I could change my mind, or think of a minus side to the whole thing, I grabbed my jacket and walked to the door, long strides, making sure that I didn't waste anymore precious time.
Grabbing the handle of the door, I pushed it open, not thinking much of that trivial action.
Because, most times, Actions speak louder than words. But right now, Words are gonna be much louder than actions. And they're gonna mean a lot more too.

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: your lips are nettles, your tongue is wine. your laughter's liquid, but your body's pine. [Private] ( CONTAINS JONRON GOODNESS! COME READ! COME AND REEEEAAAAD!!!! )   your lips are nettles, your tongue is wine. your laughter's liquid, but your body's pine. [Private] ( CONTAINS JONRON GOODNESS! COME READ! COME AND REEEEAAAAD!!!! ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:09 am

JONATHAN ADAMS
The distance between Cabin 10 and Cabin 7 wasn't long, even able to be covered in a handful of long strides, but it felt unbearably long. Too long. Or maybe it was because there seemed to be more people around than normal, although that may be because Jonathan's mind was too messed up to even watch out for incoming collisions. He was too busy forming words to say, a speech even, but hastily preparing something like that in the fair few seconds it took for him to cross the distance between their cabins was not really a good idea.

Okay, Ronnie, I need to tell you something -

"Watch where you're going!" someone yelled as he stumbled, but nevertheless he continued running...

- see, I've been wanting to tell you this for a while now -

"Ah, sorry!" Jonathan uttered, skirting around an Ares camper looking at him darkly...

- in fact, I should've told you a long time ago. But yeah, I guess you can say I'm a coward -

Jonathan seemed oblivious to the suspicious glances thrown his way. Cabin leaders didn't usually look like they rolled out of bed and running like hell when there wasn't a monster attack. Still, he paid them no heed...

- but point is, I like you. Really like you. So... would you like to go out with me?

And even if he'd only thought the words, he still felt something catch in his throat. He was finally going to say it out loud. He swallowed, hoping that the traces of cowardice that clawed at his renewed mindset would disappear, that he wouldn't turn back right when he was so close. The golden cabin loomed over him, intensely bright under the sun like the god himself. This was it.

Of course, right when things were within his reach, that was when the doubt set in. What if he met rejection? Another heartbreak? But he had taken that kind of blow before, more than once. He can take it again... or can he? Can he afford to get hurt again? Give his heart more scars, the kind that took more than time to heal?

Focus, Jonathan told himself firmly, and he did. There was no more time for this. Just knock on the door, ask for Ronnie. That shouldn't be too hard. And there's the door. Okay, Athan, control yourself, stop running... stop... someone's opening the door... Hit the brakes you're going to hit -

SMASH!

- the door.

"Ow."

Jonathan staggered back, bringing a hand up to his nose. It was bleeding.

And of course, this happens. Why am I even worrying about heartbreaks?
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: your lips are nettles, your tongue is wine. your laughter's liquid, but your body's pine. [Private] ( CONTAINS JONRON GOODNESS! COME READ! COME AND REEEEAAAAD!!!! )   your lips are nettles, your tongue is wine. your laughter's liquid, but your body's pine. [Private] ( CONTAINS JONRON GOODNESS! COME READ! COME AND REEEEAAAAD!!!! ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:54 am

You would fight for me,
You would starve for me,
You would suffer for me,
You would die for me,

I may have continued walking, ignoring the doors sudden encounter with a very human person. I couldn't stop, because if I did I would wimp out, and say nothing, and that would just make everything so much harder when I gathered my courage again.

But, the person which had seemingly ran into the door was very familiar.
Too familiar, in fact.
"Ow."
Oh no, no no no no no, I did not just whack him with a door, crap crap crap crap crap...
'Jonathan?! Wha- Did you jus- What the hell?!' I let the door swing, and rushed closer to him.

But the whole situation was much worse when I was closer, because there was blood.
Crap crap crap did I break his nose please say I didn't break his nose if I broke his nose this will never go well how can I possibly say what I want to say when his freaking nose is broke he'll never speak to me again crap crap crap what have I done he needs to go to the Infirmary no but's what if he needs stitches or a cast or something- wait you can't get a cast on your nose.
'I'm so sorry! I was opening the door and obviously I didn't realize there was someone coming because unfortunately I don't have the talent to see through doors but I am so sorry Athan crap you need the Infirmary cause you're bleeding this is bad crap sorry!'
Please kill me now...

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: your lips are nettles, your tongue is wine. your laughter's liquid, but your body's pine. [Private] ( CONTAINS JONRON GOODNESS! COME READ! COME AND REEEEAAAAD!!!! )   your lips are nettles, your tongue is wine. your laughter's liquid, but your body's pine. [Private] ( CONTAINS JONRON GOODNESS! COME READ! COME AND REEEEAAAAD!!!! ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:46 pm

JONATHAN ADAMS
Jonathan was making funny shapes with his mouth while gingerly touching his nose, trying to figure out which exact part hurt or if it was broken. When the door swung open, his features froze into place, his mouth agape. His eyes even popped out of its sockets, because he had never been shocked more in his life. When he spoke, his voice sounded a little off and muffled, what with his fingers pinching his nose. "R-Ronnie?"

Panic was clearly etched on her face as she spoke, but all Jonathan could do was blink at her repeatedly. He wasn't mad at her, not at all - it was his fault for running like hell anyway - he was just... astounded. Was it coincidence? Fate? Whatever it was, he had better start talking before his barely-prepared speech flies out the window.

"Ron, relax. Breathe," he told her, holding up his other hand. His lips stretched into a grin, which looked quite weird with his nose dripping blood. "I'b fine, really... Just a nosebleed. I'be been through worse. But listen -"

He cut off when he pulled his bloodied hand back. How could his nose hold so much blood? It stung a little, come to think of it, but he put it aside. He had more important things to deal with.

"- listen, I need to tell you sobething -"
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: your lips are nettles, your tongue is wine. your laughter's liquid, but your body's pine. [Private] ( CONTAINS JONRON GOODNESS! COME READ! COME AND REEEEAAAAD!!!! )   your lips are nettles, your tongue is wine. your laughter's liquid, but your body's pine. [Private] ( CONTAINS JONRON GOODNESS! COME READ! COME AND REEEEAAAAD!!!! ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:28 pm

You would fight for me,
You would starve for me,
You would suffer for me,
You would die for me,

His voice was off, like when someone was holding their nose against a bad smell, and it made me feel really guilty. If I'd broken his nose, he might be speaking muffled for a while.
No no no, see you don't know that his nose is broken. It may be sprained or em, fractured, or closed in or crushed or something, but it might not be classed under "broken"...

I winced slightly at the sight of all the blood, trying not to go lightheaded or do something stupid like faint and or have a panic attack. Daughter of Apollo, yes, but Healer, no. I couldn't do much of anything that was associated with my Dad. Singing, not so much. Playing musical instruments, ha ha ha not. Healing the broken nose of the guy I really liked, no chance on this earth. He seriously needed the Infirmary, where my siblings would be able to do something like get him a Nose Cast.
'I am breathing okay I'm breathing through my nose and oh Gods, you probably can't breathe through your nose, just keep breathing through your mouth okay, don't do something stupid and stop breathing through it,' my voice was a couple octaves higher than it probably should have been, but honestly, I was panicking.
I'd just sprained his nose or broken it or something. I'd actually just done that.
If this is the Fates idea of a joke, then they obviously need to watch some Comedy shows..

My voice rose again at his insistence that it was just a nose bleed. If it had been just a nose bleed, everything would be okay. Nose bleeds were natural things. But I had just whacked him with a freaking door. That was not a natural thing.
Who the hell makes it so that the door swings outwards anyways... half the blame for this goes to the architect...
'Just a nosebleed? Just a nosebleed?! You're in shock! Your nose is on your head and I've probably given you a concussion or something!'

It was probably the blood panicking me most, I realized, but still. I had not been expecting that to happen as I was going to tell him I sorta kinda really liked him. Somewhere on Olympus there was probably a god laughing his head off over this one.
It was my turn to hold my hand up to him as he started to talk again, shaking my head.
'Nope nope nope, no way, you're going to the Infirmary even if I have to drag you there. You need to be checked over by a Healing person.'

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: your lips are nettles, your tongue is wine. your laughter's liquid, but your body's pine. [Private] ( CONTAINS JONRON GOODNESS! COME READ! COME AND REEEEAAAAD!!!! )   your lips are nettles, your tongue is wine. your laughter's liquid, but your body's pine. [Private] ( CONTAINS JONRON GOODNESS! COME READ! COME AND REEEEAAAAD!!!! ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:55 pm

JONATHAN ADAMS
Jonathan thought Ronnie looked cute when she freaked out, but then he realized that he had to look for another way to reassure her. His first attempt didn't exactly work. And the blood definitely wasn't helping his case. He was not going to stop though. Despite Ronnie saying that it wasn't just a nosebleed, Jonathan still firmly held on to the fact that it wasn't as big of a deal as she had made it out to be. His nose was just leaking blood. It happened to a lot of other people. And it also kinda hurt, but he doubted it was anything life-threatening. Or anything close to a concussion, for that matter.

"No, by head feels fine. No concussion and no shock," he said when Ronnie stopped to breathe, hating the way he pronounced 'm'. It was getting quite hard to find an opening in in-between her sentences - she was letting out everything in one breath. Not that he was surprised, considering the state she was in. "Please calb down. I -"

Then of course, he got cut off when one of Ronnie's half-brothers got curious and peeked behind her. "Is there anything wrong here - whoa! What happened to you, man?"

Jonathan couldn't help but let out an exasperated sigh (which didn't bode well with his nose, he found out quickly). Yes. You just stopped me from confessing to the girl I like. That's what's wrong.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: your lips are nettles, your tongue is wine. your laughter's liquid, but your body's pine. [Private] ( CONTAINS JONRON GOODNESS! COME READ! COME AND REEEEAAAAD!!!! )   your lips are nettles, your tongue is wine. your laughter's liquid, but your body's pine. [Private] ( CONTAINS JONRON GOODNESS! COME READ! COME AND REEEEAAAAD!!!! ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:49 pm

You would fight for me,
You would starve for me,
You would suffer for me,
You would die for me,

This is really bad. Just my luck that when I finally get the courage up to basically tell the guy I like that I do like him, the fates decide to put him right in front of the door I am opening. Thanks, fates. Just, if it wasn't clear before this moment: You totally owe me one. And you also sort of owe Jonathan one, because its mostly your fault this whole thing happened.
It wasn't like I was incredibly freaked out by blood. I was clumsy, and I'd always been that way. During my childhood, there had never been a day where my knees hadn't been scraped. I was used to the sight of my own blood, but seeing so much of it coming from another person, that was a whole different story. And it was even worse when it was my fault.

'Well of course you'd say that if you were concussed or in shock. You'd deny the whole thing. I really think you should see some of my half-siblings. They'd be able to do something, like give you painkillers- or Ambrosia and Nectar. That works too.'
Finally, I stopped myself, taking deep breaths and trying to clear the panic from my mind.
Okay, so maybe it isn't as bad as I think it is. Maybe, just maybe, I am overreacting. But he still needs to see a Healer. Most defiantly.

As Jonathan sighed, I turned to the half-brother who'd spoken, grateful while at the same time being annoyed that Athan needed to bleed while my Brother spoke.
'Niall... I sort of hit him... in the face... with the door.'
Niall, my Half-Brother, smiled slightly as he took in the scene (and probably all the blood).
'And are you going to the Infirmary?' he asked Jonathan, and I nodded before there could be any objections.
'Yes, yes he is. Most defiantly. I insist.'
But he'll be stubborn, and he won't go...
Well, looks like there's only one way it'll play out the way it needs to play out.
Grabbing one of Athan's arms, I started walking in the direction of the Infirmary, pulling him along with me.
'See, I'm insisting you go, and enforcing that insistance,' I muttered.

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: your lips are nettles, your tongue is wine. your laughter's liquid, but your body's pine. [Private] ( CONTAINS JONRON GOODNESS! COME READ! COME AND REEEEAAAAD!!!! )   your lips are nettles, your tongue is wine. your laughter's liquid, but your body's pine. [Private] ( CONTAINS JONRON GOODNESS! COME READ! COME AND REEEEAAAAD!!!! ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:41 pm

JONATHAN ADAMS
Jonathan fought another urge to sigh, but at least realized that it wouldn't do much good to his nose. Which still bled. How long did a nosebleed usually take? Was this still counted as normal? Before Jonathan could delve deeper into that, Ronnie's half-brother suggested the infirmary, which uncannily enough reminded him of what he was supposed to do two minutes ago. "I'm not -"

Then Ronnie took his arm and started pulling him in the direction of the infirmary. Of course.

Maybe it could wait, he finally conceded, not making any move to break free of the girl's grip.

But the more you wait, the greater possibility of you chickening out, a stern voice in his mind retorted. But when Jonathan tried to speak, his voice was muffled. Not to mention that his lips tasted almost metallic, which disgusted him slightly. Why didn't he have a hanky or something? Oh right, because he literally rolled out of bed for a confession that he had yet to make.

His feet seemed to move on their own, matching the pace Ronnie set, while his hand remained covering the most of his face. They were beginning to attract weird looks but Jonathan didn't really mind. It must have been the specks of blood on his hand or the front of his shirt. The nosebleed was getting far worse than he originally thought, and the stinging in his nose didn't seem to show any sign of subsiding. Biting back a groan, Jonathan grew aware of the footsteps behind them. Niall had followed them too for reasons unknown. He had on a mischievous grin when Jonathan glanced his way. Did he know something he didn't?

A little unnerved, Jonathan shifted his gaze instead to the girl beside him. He needed to tell her soon... preferably as soon as my damned nose is taken care of.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: your lips are nettles, your tongue is wine. your laughter's liquid, but your body's pine. [Private] ( CONTAINS JONRON GOODNESS! COME READ! COME AND REEEEAAAAD!!!! )   your lips are nettles, your tongue is wine. your laughter's liquid, but your body's pine. [Private] ( CONTAINS JONRON GOODNESS! COME READ! COME AND REEEEAAAAD!!!! ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:10 pm

You would fight for me,
You would starve for me,
You would suffer for me,
You would die for me,

Pulling him along, I thought about how, at this rate, I wouldn't ever be telling him what I felt. Too think that minutes before I'd got up just enough courage to actually say it, too tell him. And then of course the fates had decided that wasn't dramatic enough and had put Jonathan outside the front door just as I opened it. Who makes doors that swing out anyways? Had it always swung out? Surely it hadn't. 
Stupid Fates. Why in Hades did that need to happen? Now, if I can even get my courage up again, he'll probably hate me for breaking his nose! Thanks for that. Couldn't have been hitch-free could it.
Thankfully, Jonathan didn't make any move to break my grip and insist he didn't need the Infirmary. (Not that it wouldn't have been easy to break my grip. But if he had, I would have just gotten Niall to grab him and pull him to the Infirmary.)
It didn't take too long to get to the Infirmary door, given how I was as close as you could get to running, without actually running. One glance at Jonathan's face told me the nosebleed was getting a little worse than a simple nosebleed, which didn't exactly help matters. Niall was right behind us, for some reason. Maybe he was gonna help or something. Whatever. As long as Athan got Nectar and Ambrosia soon, and possibly some tissue.
Pulling the door, it wouldn't open, and I had a second of panic. Was the Infirmary closed for some reason? Lack of helpers or lack of everything medical? But when I pushed, it opened without trouble, and I had to resist a strong urge to facepalm.
There were a few of my siblings milling around, tending to the few patients lying in beds or sitting down on chairs. A few were talking in upbeat tones, while others were whispering confidentially. When I pulled Jonathan in, not many looked surprised or otherwise shocked. Apparently a guy being pulled along by a crap-at-everything Apollo daughter, sporting a serious nosebleed wasn't a rare occurance. Who would have known.
The bed right at the door was empty, and finally I let go of Jonathan's arm, pointing to it.
'You. Sit. And don't even bother insisting it isn't that bad or whatever. We're here now, and your nose is bleeding, so you might as well have it looked at.'

OOC: ANYONE ABLE TO SAY FINAAAALLY?
Clothes: I didn't think of one lol
Theme: The Violet Hour - Sea Wolf
RP Partner/s: SAPH <333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your lips are nettles, your tongue is wine. your laughter's liquid, but your body's pine. [Private] ( CONTAINS JONRON GOODNESS! COME READ! COME AND REEEEAAAAD!!!! )   your lips are nettles, your tongue is wine. your laughter's liquid, but your body's pine. [Private] ( CONTAINS JONRON GOODNESS! COME READ! COME AND REEEEAAAAD!!!! ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your lips are nettles, your tongue is wine. your laughter's liquid, but your body's pine. [Private] ( CONTAINS JONRON GOODNESS! COME READ! COME AND REEEEAAAAD!!!! )
Page 1 of 1