Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno] Empty
PostSubject: Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno]   Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:47 pm

I burst into Chiron's Office. "Hello, Chiron. I came here as fast as I could," I said, panting. I just ran from my Cabin to here. I had gotten a message from another camper about him wanting to see me. It could either be good, or bad.

"Ah, yes, Piper. This is quite important. A camper is missing. You have been chosen for this Quest," he said, looking tired and serious. Really? Me, a Quest?

"Well- Should I be going with someone?" I asked, getting shaky. How rare was it to go on a Quest? It was out of no where... But most Quests were. I blinked my sea blue eyes. People usually told me I looked like Percy, but a girl with longer hair.

"Yes, of course, as usual. It's important... You pick the person who will accompany you. Remember: Wine and Water must mix," He said in a serious tone.

Last edited by Blue Bunny on Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno]   Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:55 am

Bellinda made her way up the stairs. She heard voices coming out of Chiron's office, but she didn't really care. She needed to ask him this, since her dad had, of course, turned her down. She gave a single knock on the door, not bothering to wait for a response before she barged in. "Hey, Chiron. I had some ideas for the Dionysus cabin and I wanted to run them past you before I put them into action," she said, leaning against the door. Her purple gaze flickered over to the girl. What was her name again? She didn't put much thought into it as she waited for Chiron's response.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno]   Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:31 am

I thought. Wine and Water must mix? Right. It was like she came at the perfect moment for this. "Bellinda. Listen, this is much more important than your cabin at the moment. I think you are the one who must go on this Quest. You must find the missing camper, and Piper will be the leader. You will accompany her."

That was Chiron if you couldn't tell x3
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno]   Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:07 pm

~Wait...who's gonna watch Bell's cabin while she and Kat are on a quest? Cause Kat's on a quest. A different one.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno]   Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:13 pm

Bellinda snapped her fingers. "Piper! That's it!" she whipped around to face the girl. "I knew your name started with a P," she said proudly. She grinned happily at get accomplishment of remembering the first letter of someone's name. She then turned to Chiron, wide-eyed. "Wait...quest? B-But what about my cabin?" she asked in a worried tone. She pondered and contemplated for a moment before she turned back to Chiron with a firm, purple gaze. "Alright...if you really think it's me that has to go on a quest, then you've gotta either watch my cabin yourself or find someone who will," she said with a single, determined nod.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno]   Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:30 pm

"Find someone else in the Cabin to run it for a while. You don't see very thankful to go on a Quest," I said blankly. Anyone lucky enough to go on a Quest should be thankful. Though they're usually very dangerous, it proves bravery and confidence," I said, making my point.

"Thanks for remembering me name," I murmered. I got that a lot.

We never asked for your characters to run the Cabin, just get someone who ran in the recent election for whatever.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno]   Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:56 pm

Bell shook her head. "Oh no..don't get me wrong. I'm thankful, just thinking about my siblings...that's all," she explained. Her gaze flickered over to Piper and she gave a nod. "Well, since we appear to be going on a quest, I should introduce myself. Bellinda Maarx, but you can call me Bell," she said with a friendly smile.
ooc: Oh no xD I'm not worried about it, roleplay time can be different..like roleplaying the same character in two different places. That's just Bell being worried. ^^
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno]   Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:24 pm

"Pleasure. I'm Piper Lee," I said. Me, Poseidon. Her, she was Dionysus. Wine and Water must mix. She had to be the one I had to be going on the Quest with.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno]   Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:14 pm

Brandon entered Chiron's office at a fast jog. He had heard more about the missing camper on the way to the Big House. People seemed genuinely concerned, and so was he. "Hey Chiron, I've been hearing stuff about a missing person. Is it true?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno]   Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:17 pm

I looked at the random camper who walked in. Oh jeez, he looked like an Ares child. You usually couldn't mistake those guys. I took a nervous step back, just in case.

"Yes, it's true. These campers will be on the Quest," Chiron said, extending his long arm to me and Bellinda.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno]   Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:20 pm

Brandon nodded, sizing up both girls. He was never good at discerning the godly parentage of people by appearance alone (unless it was something obvious like Ares or Hephaestus). Nevertheless he extended a hand. "Brandon Mathias from Ares."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno]   Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:31 pm

I walk in to chirons office and smile shyly at the other campers " Angela Sparks daughter of Athena"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno]   Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:36 pm

I shook his firm hand. "Piper Lee," I said, not bothering to say my god parent. I dropped my hand down again. I hoped he wouldn't mention how much me and Percy looked a like. A guy I met at the Beach told me we could have been twins.

Kristen, this is Private.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno]   Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:39 pm

"Good to meet you." Brandon nodded at Piper, and then turned back to Chiron. "Can I join 'em?" He certainly hoped yes. He wanted some action.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno]   Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:45 pm

Chiron looked uneasy. "I don't think so. This Quest was obviously stated to be for two people, Wine and Water," Chiron said.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno]   Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:52 pm

Brandon sighed. This was a longtime peeve of his about quests. "Chiron are quests geared to fail if more than the ordained number of people join them? I see nothing wrong with sending a search and rescue squad, but that aside, I know I can help. I'm armed, I can sure as hell fight and not only is my dad Ares, my mom is a soldier. I have tactical experience, and there'd be no harm sending me."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno]   Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:04 pm

Chiron sighed. "There are lots of Ares children who would've said the same thing. Why should I send you out of all the other great choices? Why not the Cabin Leader, who sure has more experience than you," He said. What he was saying could have sounded rude, but how he said it made it sound smart.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno]   Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:10 pm

Brandon pursed his lips. "How about...because I took initiative? If this really is a rescue op, the search party should be leaving ASAP. I took the trouble to react to the rumours and confirm their validity because I care about my fellow campers and now I'm here. My cabin leader hasn't heard about this yet-neither has anyone else. By circumstance, I stand before you now, and I don't lack skill nor experience. There's hardly a moment to lose, and one extra man can't logically hurt, so how about it Chiron? Send me on this. Besides we could also round up my cabin leader and any others."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno]   Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:18 pm

"Don't push it, please. Convince the people already on the Quest, and if they accept, you may go with," Chiron said.

I groaned mentally. I never liked Ares children. No matter how nice they seemed, they were always mean. Maybe Bellinda would handle this better than I would. I'd probably stay quiet, and then he'd pummel me.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno]   Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:25 pm

Brandon ground his teeth. Negotiation, for obvious reasons, was not his strong suit. Still, he wanted to go on this quest and help his allies a lot, so it was time to see how sweet he could talk.
"Hey guys," Brandon began. "Just like I was saying, one extra teammate could only do you more good. One more pair of eyes to watch your backs, one more pair of hands to back you up if things go south. I have ample combat experience and my mom was a soldier, so I know how to handle the wild and such. Plus, that means I'm disciplined, not purely bloodlust and temper. We're all in this together, right? And in any case-" he patted his assault rifle "-my inventory is good for a lot of scenarios."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno]   Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:50 pm

I wanted to say no really badly. I was not feeling like traveling around outside camp with a stuck up Ares child. He obviously would help us. One of the things that frightened me was that he could kill me if he wanted. I just shrugged a little, refusing to make eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno]   Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:54 pm

A shrug. It's not a refusal, Brandon thought. "So-is that a yes?"

Last edited by Inferno on Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno]   Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:55 pm

Angel isn't online right now so just continue the convo with Piper.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno]   Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:56 pm

Last post edited.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno]   Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:00 pm

I waved my hands in the air with my eyes slightly closed. "Fine, fine," I said. It couldn't be that bad. Maybe it'd be fine with someone who could beat whoever he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno]   Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wine and Water [QUEST- Private to Angel and Inferno]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next