Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private) Empty
PostSubject: Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private)   Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:19 pm

I layed back,against the tree.Finally we could relax."Ah..." I said happily
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private)   Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:25 pm

I walked over to thalias pine. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private)   Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:29 pm

"Hey." I studied her.Looked like one my half-sisters."Wassup?" I sounded the littlest bit upset.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private)   Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:31 pm

I heard a small upset tone. "Is there somthing wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private)   Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:37 pm

"Yeah.I just got turned down by a girl.Turns out,she was older than i thought." I said

OOC:Can we just say this is happening after the beach scene?thx
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private)   Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:40 pm

I laugh. "Let me guess was it that new apollo kid, Kisa?"
OOC: Ok
Back to top Go down
Kelsey Cheyanne Cartell

Kelsey Cheyanne Cartell

PostSubject: Re: Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private)   Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:41 pm

I came up to the tree, my bright blue eyes shining in the sunlight, and the sun gleaming in my honey blonde hair. "Whats up?" I had somewhat of a Texan accent, another thing aquired from my father, John Cartell. I was another one of Athena's children, Kelsey Cheyanne Cartell, a Half-Blood. I looked at my half siblings and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private)   Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:44 pm

"Yeah,it was!" I said to the first girl with a laugh. I turned to the second girl."The sky" I said with a laugh."Unless Atlas drops it,that is."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private)   Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:46 pm

"Hey!" I smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private)   Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:49 pm

I laugh at Noah's joke.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private)   Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:14 am

I pulled out my MP3 and put in my headphones.Wavin' Flag.K'nnan.Awesome."So,I got turned down by a girl and chased by harpies last night.You guys?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Kelsey Cheyanne Cartell

Kelsey Cheyanne Cartell

PostSubject: Re: Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private)   Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:08 am

I sighed some and took out my I pod, which was a gift from my father last Christmas. "Um, nothing really..I practiced my knife fighting some, and went to bed." I just shrugged my shoulders, and leaned against the other side of the tree, listening to my favorite song and braiding my hair, my eyes following my fingers and I slipped into my own little world.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private)   Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:17 am

NO DOUBLE POSTING, KEWL.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private)   Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:17 pm

"What are your names?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Kelsey Cheyanne Cartell

Kelsey Cheyanne Cartell

PostSubject: Re: Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private)   Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:26 pm

I looked up at Noah. "My name is Kelsey Cartell. I'm one of Athena's children. I've seen you in my cabin before and I know your one of her children too. So is your brother. You know were sister and brother right?" I looked up at my half brother and sister.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private)   Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:54 pm

"Half,to be exact." I say.I got up and started climbing the pine.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey Cheyanne Cartell

Kelsey Cheyanne Cartell

PostSubject: Re: Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private)   Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:09 pm

I sigh and stand up, looking up, my blonde bangs falling out of my eyes, revealing my clear blue eyes. "It still counts. To me, half, and real doesn't matter. Were family." My hint of southern accent became more evident. Sometimes I hated my self for it. I was a hero, and I sounded like a southern hick.

(OOC: BTW my avatar is supposed to be Kelsey.)

Last edited by Kelsey Cheyanne Cartell on Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private)   Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:14 pm

"Yeah." I sighed."I once had a Fury for a stepmother."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey Cheyanne Cartell

Kelsey Cheyanne Cartell

PostSubject: Re: Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private)   Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:16 pm

This shocked me and I grimaced. "Oh my gosh..thats just horrible." I shook my head. "I didn't ever have a stepmother. My dad didn't ever re-marry."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private)   Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:42 pm

"Sadly,my dad did.So I ran away,and came here." I said,and jumped from the tree.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey Cheyanne Cartell

Kelsey Cheyanne Cartell

PostSubject: Re: Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private)   Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:30 pm

I nodded. I could understand that, even though it had never happend me. I could sympathize. "I have a feeling that we'll be good friends. Even more-so because we're half brother and sisters." I smiled a bright smile to both of my half siblings.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private)   Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:42 pm

I smile back.I was younger then them both,but they seemed fun.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey Cheyanne Cartell

Kelsey Cheyanne Cartell

PostSubject: Re: Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private)   Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:45 pm

I pushed some more hair out of my eyes. It was the only thing that really annoyed me. My hair never liked to stay out of my face. "Anything you wanna talk about?" I sat back down at the base of the tree and looked up. "Whats your favorite music? I'm going to sound like such a dork, but I LOVE country music."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private)   Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:49 pm

"I like rock,and rap."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey Cheyanne Cartell

Kelsey Cheyanne Cartell

PostSubject: Re: Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private)   Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:52 pm

"Thats pretty cool. I love country mostly because its what my dad always plays and its playing at all his rodeos. My dads from Texas. And so I learned all his southern ways." I just shrugged. I'm sure if he seen the way I fought a monster, it would probably make them laugh. "The last time I fought a monster, I hog tied it and then stabbed it." This made me laugh my self.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private)   Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just three Athena kids and Thalia's pine(private)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next