Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|} Empty
PostSubject: You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|}   You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:47 am

"The Supernatural Is The Natural Not Yet Understood."

You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|} Rj a
||r||j||a||y||||s||a||n||c||h||e||z

the silent but deadly Melinoe camper
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Arjay was there, looking like a hot bookworm with a book infront of his face. He wore a white shirt, which supposedly emphasis his long limbs and muscular yet flat stomach. His legs of a fleshy color hid themselves under some jeans, and his feet wore his signature black and white Converse. In front of him was a book, of Philippine origin. It's title read of "And Alamat ng Pilipinas" and with a Filipino mind, Arjay read it throughly.

"Ang Alamat ng Pilipinas." he recited it as if he were a true Filipino. His tongue wasn't heavy with the American accent, and yet it disappeared with the surfacing of his Pinoy Tongue. "Isang araw, si maganda at si malakas ay....." he said, with a smile, knowing no other people would understand him. Heavens knows, he could be cursing Zeus and no one would know! Not that he would do that. But still, he was proud to know at least one language that was scarcely used..
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|}   You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:30 am

“Life's too short to keep things bottled up inside.”
You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|} Angelica-panganiban-10
K i m b e r l y || “K i m” || L e r a n e l l
Unclaimed daughter of Nemesis

Kimberly was walking around the library, scanning through shelves to find anything interesting. She'd just returned a book yesterday, and was now ready for a new one. Kim's light brown hair was held back by a loose ponytail, but stray strands still covered her face. She wore the usual orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirt along with ripped jeans. On her feet were her favorite dark purple high-top converse, that she wore almost everyday.

Finally reaching the book shelf she intended to go to in the first place, Kim faced Philipine history books in Tagalog. Just as she grabbed a book off of the shelf, Kim suddenly heard someone speak. But not English. . . Kim turned around to find a boy, about her age, reading. Not that that was peculiar, it was a library, but he was reading in Tagalog. Somewhat disbelieving that he was actually speaking it, Kim stared at him for a moment. Her eyes zoned in on the book he had in his hands. It was the same book she finished yesterday. "Baka Filipino den siya," she said quietly.

Kim tucked the boom under her arm then sat next to him. She opened the book she had in her arms that was entitled Kasaysayan ng Pilipinas. Kim read quietly to herself for a little while, but then she broke the silence by saying with her Philippine accent thick, "Kakatapos ko lang yan kahapon."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|}   You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:45 am

a

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Arjay stopped reading. As he looked up, he found himself in front of someone his age, feminine and probably looked somewhat of his origin too. Filipino I mean. "Kaya naman ako natabihan. Pinoy din pala ito." Arjay laughed lightly to himself. He brushed off a stray strand of black hair out of his chocolate brown eyes. "Kung sa pagkakataon nga naman." Arjay said, flashing pearly white teeth at her. He dropped the book down to the table, and finally making himself visible to her. "The name's Arjay, anak ni Melinoe. Ikaw?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|}   You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:35 pm

Kim smiled over at him while putting her own book down on the table. "Kim," she said simply. "Pero, hindi ko alam aang manga magulang ko." Saying that statement, Kim shrugged like she does every time, but she was frowning. She's been upset about that fact ever since she could remember. But just as soon as the frown was on her face, it disappeared. She turned to Arjay with a smiling face and shinny eyes. "Gaano katagal na ikaw dito sa Camp?"

Last edited by RedPhoenix on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|}   You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:45 pm

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Medyo matagal-tagal na rin." Arjay shrugged, as he put down the book in front of them. "Yung ate ko kasi, nandito rin. PEro yun, di mahilig sa pagiging Pinoy. Masyado nang lumalaki ang ulo." he chuckled a bit at the mention of his sister. Kind of ironic how all the Pinoy genes of his father went into his and his sister's genes were that of unfamiliarity. "Ikaw? Gaano katagal ka na rito? Nakakauwi ka ba dun sa 'Pinas?" he asked, leaning forward.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|}   You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:21 pm

"Siyam na buwan na ako dito," she said, shrugging as well. Then she thought about when the last time she was at the Philippines. It was before she was even at camp. . . "Pero, hindi pa ako nakauwi." She sat up in her seat and got into a more comfortable position, realizing how much she missed her friend back home. "Anong pangalan ng kapatid mo?" Kim asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|}   You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:44 am

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Well, Alexandria. Pero Lex lang ang gusto niya tawagin sa kanya eh." the boy shrugged, not really getting why. "Palayaw daw." he added. Arjay gave off a chuckle and had to smile. "Teka nga, tayo lang ba ang Pinoy dito?" he asked her, raising a dark eyebrow up.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|}   You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:22 am

Kim nodded knowing why people like to shorten their own names sometimes. "Kim aang palayaw ko," she said shrugging slightly. When Arjay asked the question, Kim stared at the books intently, trying to think. "Parang tayo lang nga," she said. Kim frowned slightly, but as soon as it was on her face it disappeared. Hey, two Pinoy campers are better than none, right?
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|}   You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:05 am

I strolled into the library, wearing my usual orange camp t-shirt, jeans, and black flip flops. I browsed through the shelves, needing to brush up on my Tagalog a bit. Oddly enough, I heard the language being spoken nearby. I looked around, then spotted a girl and a boy, about my age, conversing fluently. I walked over and greeted them. "Hello, ako po si Blythe, anak ni Janus. Kumusta po kayo?" I knew that had some error, for I hadn't spoken Tagalog in a while. I smiled, for now I knew there was more Pinoys in camp.

Last edited by Blythe_I_Septavian on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:14 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|}   You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:20 pm

"The
Supernatural Is The Natural Not Yet Understood."

You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|} Rj
a

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Mukhang parang hindi." Arjay smiled, talking about the girl who looked about their age. "Pinoy din? Wow. Trio." he said, pushing back a chair and patting it. "Upo ka muna. Mukhang mahabang usapan to ah." he chuckled to himself. But atleast, it was really nice to know other 'kababayans' in a land full of English dwellers.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|}   You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:58 pm

You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|} Angelica-panganiban-10

Smiling at the girl who evidently was another Pinoy camper, Kim's soul got even happier than it already was. Knowing that there were other campers from her country made her a very happy camper. "Hi, Blythe!" she said. "Ako si Kim. Ngayon tatlo na tayong Pinoy sa Camp." Smiling even more, Kim sat back and sighed contentedly.  
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|}   You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:12 am

I opened one of the Janus sheds with my key and took out 3 bottles of Coke. "Gusto mo?" I asked. I opened mine and drank, sighing contently. "Alam mo ba yung Coke commercial sa 'Pinas? Nakatuwa yun." I said, smiling. My smile faded away when the rest of my memories came back. The horrid ones. I drank more Coke.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|}   You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:52 am

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Arjay chuckled at his newly found friend. "Kaya nga." he popped open one can, and drank it all up. Who knew he could be soooo thirsty just by reading. "Kung sa bagay, mahirap na nga talagang makalimutan ang mga nangyayari sa Pinas." he sighed, ever so quietly wishing he could indeed go back home. To his real country. Arjay stood up, feeling somewhat defeated and down. "Well, I'm off. Kelangan ko pa palang tulungan ate ko." he says, thanking both for their company, and for the Coke. "Sana magkita kita tayo uli ha!" he said, waving good-bye.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|}   You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:36 am

Kim waved at Arjay's direction as she called, "Bye!" The Daughter of Nemesis sat back in her chair, tucking a strand of her light brown hair behind her ear. Her chocolate-colored eyes drifted over to Blythe. She seemed like a rather cool girl. "So, kamusta na ikaw, Blythe?" Kim asked rather casually.  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|}   You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Understood?!{|private to Red, but open if you can read Filipino|}
Page 1 of 1