Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

see that under my foot? thats you, you pathetic post button.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

see that under my foot? thats you, you pathetic post button. Empty
PostSubject: see that under my foot? thats you, you pathetic post button.   see that under my foot? thats you, you pathetic post button. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:16 am

harlow there,

i'm just popping in to say that i'm going on a hiatus till after my exams or probably till my holidays in june. hopefully i'll be back by the end of may though. i might be able to come in for a few minutes a week to accept charries etc but i can't spend much time posting. and since my posts generally take more than half an hour or so..

and eurgh i'm sorry guys, Twin & Div, because the bloody post button decided not to enter my post for the labyrinth and i only found out about it like yesterday night. i can't possibly re-type it all now since my first written paper starts on monday. whelp.

and i sincerely apologise to those whom i owe a post to /shot
school's been a bloody effing bish adfasd;lfkjlsa;sfd T_T

anyway seeya all and chb in a month or so.
ily guys <3
~Summer
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/

see that under my foot? thats you, you pathetic post button.
Page 1 of 1