Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Breathe. [open; if you may post, post relatively long.]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Breathe.  [open; if you may post, post relatively long.] Empty
PostSubject: Breathe. [open; if you may post, post relatively long.]   Breathe.  [open; if you may post, post relatively long.] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:51 pm

Her eyes darken, slightly fading, to the mucky brown that reminds her of mud. Her hair, straightened, greasy and full of unnecessary shine, hangs loosely and lazily on her shoulders. Her shirt, dampened from the pouring rain, sticks to her pasty russet skin. Her simple blue skinny jeans, worn and torn, rubs aganist her thighs, gives her a rash, from the rain falling. She looks like trash, especially for an Aphrodite child, yet she doesn't care, although her fellow halfs may.

Brenna, scrolling through her playlist, settles on a semi-old Avril song, Nobody's Home. It's not typically a song to dance to in the mix of the raining snow. She twirls, in the midst of mumbling the lyrics. Snow melts quickly on her hairs, causing her to freeze over, probably from not giving hell about wearing her fleece coat and only a relatively short-sleeved wet white tee, showing her skin and sports bra underneath.

She breathes in softly, looking to the sky above her, attempting to believe a better tomorrow, but as of now, she's at peace with herself.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Breathe. [open; if you may post, post relatively long.]   Breathe.  [open; if you may post, post relatively long.] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:58 pm

I look at the girl and laugh. I'm wearing nothing but a thing jacket, my camp half-blood shirt, and some running shorts. "I'm guessing you aren't from Minnesota?" I say, teasingly. "I'm Chase, son of Hermes. I was looking for my friend, but, hey. I've got time." I watch the snow flakes fall around me, and I long for my home back in Minnesota, minus my abusive mother. Seeing the snow brings back bitter-sweet memories. I breath in deeply and turn to her. "You are?"
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Breathe. [open; if you may post, post relatively long.]   Breathe.  [open; if you may post, post relatively long.] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:00 pm

They walked into the forest. The girl listen for the slightest noises. One of them stepped on a twin. And the girl jumped back and hid behind the boy she was with. She didn't really like the forest that well.

Rosetta was the one who jumped back. She jumped back behind her twin brother, Terrance. Rosetta said, "What in the world was that?" She tensed behind her brother and tried to see over her brother's shoulder. Even with her high-heels she was too short.

Terrance slowly looked back at his twin sister, Rosetta. He rolled his eyes so she could see him do so. Se said, "That was a twig snapping, Miss. Had to wear High-heels."

"They make me look taller! Don't roll your eyes at me."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Breathe. [open; if you may post, post relatively long.]   Breathe.  [open; if you may post, post relatively long.] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:16 pm

I walked slowly over. I looked around for anything interesting. Well, I saw four people. I saw the Aphrodite girl I had seen before, and two other Aphrodite children. I also saw a boy who introduced himself as a son of Hermes. Okay, cool. I walked over to the group. "Hi, I'm Ariadne, daughter of Athena."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Breathe. [open; if you may post, post relatively long.]   Breathe.  [open; if you may post, post relatively long.] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:25 pm

I smiledat Ariadne. "Hey." Then I look at the second Aphrodite girl. I flash my special "Hermes Smile" at her and cross my arms. "Anyone here single?" I joke. To prove that I didn't mean anything, I laugh, but I then start to cough. It made me seem old. "Anyway . . ." I say blushing. I so was not good with people.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Breathe. [open; if you may post, post relatively long.]   Breathe.  [open; if you may post, post relatively long.] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:02 pm

"I know that was a joke, but I am." I said, laughing. I smiled at the two Aphrodite kids. I leaned against a tree. I pulled out my sword and sharpened it.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Breathe. [open; if you may post, post relatively long.]   Breathe.  [open; if you may post, post relatively long.] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:17 pm

I looked at her sword. It was impressive, but I still liked mine. I pulled off my sunglasses and pressed the nose bridge. It quickly turned into my sword, and I stroked it's edge. It was sharp, so I managed to cut myself. "Great! Now I'm bleeding!" I wave my hand around and blood splashes into the snow. I raise an eyebrow as my blood melts the snow and reveals vibrant, green grass. "Huh, that's weird." But I'm distracted by the pain in my hand. "Oh, gods! It feels like a bad paper cut!" I curse in Ancient Greek and stuff my finger in my mouth. It doesn't help, but at this point, I didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breathe. [open; if you may post, post relatively long.]   Breathe.  [open; if you may post, post relatively long.] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breathe. [open; if you may post, post relatively long.]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: