Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)

Go down 
+7
lara croft
Ninja Poet
dean
Mark_Son of Hermes
Doctor Who
Arty Evans
anna.
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:30 pm

Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 250px-Jakefdgsdfg
Nate Kimberling

We got down the hill to my car and drove off to CHB, we got their an half hour later and Demetri was waiting for us. I got of the car and helped put his bags in the trunks. "You need to sit in the back seat cause your sister, Alli, is in the front." Demetri shrugged and got in the back. another half hour went by and we were back at imperium. "Welcome to Imperium, Demetri."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:59 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alli Darren
Aphrodite
Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 Tumblr_m870vjSnAd1qhv22io1_500
I don't give a dam 'bout my bad reputation
You're living in the past, it's a new generation.

I smiled. "You can pick your dorm, they're upstairs," I said as we entered the foyer. I closed the, door, looking outside one last time. The sun was setting. "I have to go recruit some people to make dinner. We'll be eating on blankets on the hill, I hope," I told the guys. I turned and ran upstairs to the dorms to look for help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:08 am

Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 Darren+Criss+darren
Demetri Nalve

Demetri's POV

I walked into Imperium and my mouth dropped and so did my bags. "Zeus Almighty, this place is huge." I picked up my bags and walked up the stairs to the dorms I saw a room with a harp hologram above it, guessing it was Nate's I picked the room next to it. I opened it and it was Aphrodite like but it wasn't daughter of Aphrodite like. "Aw Sweet!" I put my stuff down and sat on my new bed.

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:24 am

JACK AUSTEN
a fresh new start

Jack turned around and smiled at the girl who was standing in the doorframe, "Hey," he spoke in his usual light but slightly cocky voice. He dumped his suitcase next to the desk and turned around to face the girl, "Jack," he stated his name and that was all he felt that the girl needed to know. Jack was quite a private person and wasn't really used to introducing himself since most people knew who he was. He was Jack Austen, mortal millionaire after his father died and he inherited half of the properties in the Upper East Side in New York and about 58 million dollars.

Jack heard more voices, it was getting busy in the building. He cocked and eyebrow and smiled at the girl, "Don't mean to be rude but I'm just going to start unpacking," he said as he walked over to his suitcase, hoisted it onto the desk and opened it. The huge suitcase opened to reveal a substantial amount of clothing. He'd already hung his tux and suits in the wardrobe in their bags to keep them clean. His suitcase had been enchanted by a daughter of Hekate he'd dated and could fit a lot of clothing in. He slowly started to unpack. His shirts, then his jackets, his jeans, trousers, shorts and more. The wardrobe was slowly filling up to a point where it was quite a squeeze to get the rest of the clothing in.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:57 am

Alli Darren
Aphrodite
Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 Tumblr_m870vjSnAd1qhv22io1_500
I don't give a dam 'bout my bad reputation
You're living in the past, it's a new generation.

I peeked my head around the corner of the hall. I could just make out Diana and another guy. I stepped over to them. "Hey, any of you want to help with dinner?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Location : In a place where all time has stopped and the good are destroyed, You will find me, A white rose in a sea of red.

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:38 pm

Diana Ruby Verde
Daughter of Persephone

The girl nods at him. Jack her mind tells her and she memorizes his face as he turns to finish unpacking she hears Alli calls people to work on dinner and she chuckles. "Well once you finish you should come help. Get to know people. Kay?" She is already turning around before she calls back. "Jack son of Khione has a nice touch don't you think?" She turns to smile at him. "Hurry up Jack. By the way the ice is a nice touch."
Back to top Go down
http://badlandsteenager.tumblr.com
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:32 pm

Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 Tumblr_lqnpcsKCHJ1qlrfl7

ice inside your soul

Standing at the bottom of the steps, Francesca looked up at the place she had heard so much about - the Imperium headquarters. For so long she had looked at the dreary existence of the camp she had referred to so begrudgingly as home for the past however many years it has been now, and wondered why there were only two sides to such a war, such a story that was not as black and white as it seemed. For most of the dull-minded, uninspired youth that she had cohabited with seemed to view it in such a way, that either their beloved camp was worthy of admiration all over the world, and could do no wrong, and Kronos' army was just the wrongest of the wrong, whilst others held the polar opposite view. To them, there was no grey area, just black and white. But oh no, Francesca saw things not only in a full colour spectrum, but she saw all the wavelengths. To her, there was no black or white. There was infrared and ultraviolet aspects too, good and bad parts to both sides of the everlasting war. It seemed some of these members may share her view as well, unless they just didn't want to fight any more. Everybody has their own tale to tell, their own reasons for running away.
Francesca grumbled to herself as she started up the stairs, most her mind unwilling to put herself through the unneeded pressure of re-socializing with a new group of people. She had a hard enough time blending in with the crowd at Camp Half Blood, and that was a place where she knew exactly where all the hiding spots and secret crevices were, where she could just slip away and lose herself in her deductions. Here, she would have to explore again, and, god forbid, interact for a couple of hours to get the down low and the detail. Francesca carried on walking up the steps, steely gaze set straight ahead, eyes narrowed and ready for business. Her flat ballet pumps slapped on the floor, fingers bunched into fists at her sides as she finally reached the top of the steps, eyes out for anyone she may recognise, or at least a familiar face of some sort. A vast majority of these faces would probably be unknown to her, seeing as all Francesca had done for the past year or so was hide out in the Library.
"Hallo? Anyone home?" she called out, the accent of her homeland prominent in even the simplest of the learned words. Turning small circled around herself, she monitored her surroundings, like an animal that had been trapped in a corner.

Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:12 pm

Leena Alice Hale, Daughter of Chronos And Little Monster

She rose out of her seat like a painted ghost
She was the woman that I wanted the most
As she reached for my arm I gave her my hand
I said 'Lay me down easy let me understand'
Let me sign, let sign, can't fight the devil so just let me sign...

New York.
Traffic Jams.
Gah.
Sitting in the car Skyla had lent me, I drummed my fingers impatiently against the steering wheel, humming along to the music coming from the staticy radio. I didn't know the name of the person who sang it, but it was called something like Thrift Shop, and the tune was oddly catchy.
But hello, being stuck in a car in the middle of a New York City Traffic Jam sucked. Badly.
'Guess I should have thought about that... before you decided to take Sky's car and drive into New York in the middle of the busiest hours!'I would have screamed my frustration, if I wasn't stuck between a smaller car than mine and a car which looked like it would crush my little blue bug.
'Well actually, this car is quite nice. Maybe Sky will sell it too me, I mean, I drive it more than she does. The last time she did was when she went to the Ski Lodge, and when she came back she just left it parked and whatever. Its quite sweet.'I smiled ever so slightly, and reaching forward I took out the CD and put it in again, letting my usual tunes fill the car.
'If only you could see, the beast you made of me! Try to hold it in but now you've set it free!' I sang, my tinkling voice making the Florence and the Machine song about three octaves higher than I was sure it was meant to be sang.
Finally!
For a few moments the line continued at a crawl, but as the top few cars turned off into other streets, the speed picked up and I was on my way. Thank the Gods.
I was wearing a grey dress which only came to my knees. It had a floral type pattern, and was tied in the middle with the same greyish fabric. I had on tan tights of course, and I was wearing dark grey pumps. My jacket was a grey black leather one, and I loved the outfit for its simplicity. I had my usual choker necklace, or to those that knew what it was, my sword in disguise, and a few silver rings and bracelets.
Brushing at my hair, I was grateful for its shortness in this heat. It was in its usual spiky black do, and I could see in the mirror that it stood up in a few different angles. I'd even worn my usual amount of make up, some mascara and eyeliner, a little foundation.
In the trunk of the vintage blue bug, I had a suitcase full of various outfits, shoes and bags. I had a sheild borrowed from the Armory, and some other random crap that I knew I'd need.
The reason I was in New York?
I hadn't been looking for the vision I'd got. For now I was only watching for Sky, Aphrodite and Cole. This vision had forced itself into my head, and when I'd come out of it I was holding one of my drawing pads with a picture of a large stone building sketched roughly. There had been a sense of an address. Brooklyn. New York.
As soon as I could I'd packed my suitcase and borrowed the car which Sky had told me I could have any time I wanted.
'Hopefully she won't want it for a while,' I muttered.
'Well I knew I had to come here. It was me in the vision after all. I'm supposed to be here... for Imperium.'

'Can we pretend that airplanes, in the night sky are like shooting stars, I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now..' with a sigh I pulled up in a parking lot, turning the key in the ignition and making a face as the music abruptly was turned off.
Beside me on the seat was the pizza I'd bought just down the road, and the smell made my mouth water as I pulled it too me. Pepperoni. Extra large. Not all for me, of course, I knew that. But oh gods, if only I could eat it all.
Then, stepping out into the cool air I stretched my arms, shutting the door softly behind me. A few seconds later I had my suitcase rolling behind me and the car locked up.
Enchantments... guards...
My vision hadn't covered them...

The hill beside the river wasn't large, and it only took a few moments to scale. My suitcase bounced along on the stone path, and I tripped a few times over my own feet. But I made it to the top without actually tripping on my face, so that was good. That hadn't been so hard. Not really. I was meant to be here in my future, so they couldn't really keep out fate.
'Woah.'
The large stone building was beautiful in my vision, but even more awe inspiring in real life. Not able to contain my excitement much longer, I quickly bounced up the cracked stone steps, almost afraid they'd collapse, or that the columns would. Of course they wouldn't...
If I'd been impressed by the building, the door was so much better. Imperium was carved over it, and the glowing symbols of the Gods and Goddesses were always shifting, showing each God, no matter how minor or major. A purple and blue flag blew lazily in the breeze, attached to a black flag holder.
Without waiting to knock, I pushed open the door, dancing into the room inside.
The ceiling looked more than 100ft high, and my tiny 4"10 frame was even more dwarfed than usual. It was circular, with polished wood floors and more pillars.
In the middle of the room was a statue with the words "We Are Equal" carved on it, and more of the Gods. They looked normal, just like mortals, just like halfbloods. Not like big Gods who decided to step on people.
Without realizing I'd been looking across the floor and looking at what seemed to be a massive world map. There was an America... and Ireland.... and an England... A China.... An Australia... Africa...
Almost instinctivly, I left the suitcase against one of the pillars and made my way up the staircase nearest me, which seemed like the one I needed to go up. It just seemed... right. Clutching my pizza, I felt like a stranger in a strangers house.
A few moments later I was in a kitchen, surrounded by the people I'd seen in my vision.
'Hey! I'm Leena everyone! I already know we're all gonna be great friends.'
Seeing the girl I'd seen first, I wrapped my hands around her in a tight hug.
'Hey Alli! You don't know me at all yet, but I know we're gonna be friends for sure.'
Then, glancing around I beamed at them all.
'Jack, hi. And the other Jack of course. Francesca! Hello Nate. And obviously I can't forget Maddison, Demetri, Diana, Eric... and Ronald! Sorry, I have a lot of trouble remembering names when I'm under pressure. I should be able to remember your ages and godly parents if you give me a few seconds...'
Smiling again I held up the pizza in my hands.
'I brought pizza, even though Alli is making the main dinner. I didn't know for sure did you all like pepperoni, but hopefully you do.'
My 4"10 sized me seemed really out of place in the large room and surrouned by people who were all taller than me.

OOC: Leena <3
Clothes: Didn't make one sorry.
Theme: Let Me Sign - Rob Patz
RP Partner/s: Imperium Peeps
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:23 pm

Alli Darren
Daughter of Aphrodite

Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 Allison-harvard-americas-next-top-model-antm-black-and-white-photography-Favim.com-277837
they say i'm reckless
i say i'm
revolutionary

Alli stiffened as the girl, Leena, squeezed her. She relaxed once she let go. Alli was used to this by now. Angel, her friend from camp, had been a daughter of Apollo, and acted like this all the time. It was plain average to her. However, the others looked taken aback.

"What?" she asked her peers.

She turned back to Leena. She didn't look like a spy, or a threat even. She seemed there for only good reason. Alli smiled. She began to think that Leena would be great friends with her. She could be valuable to the group as well.

"Welcome to Imperium," Alli said.

Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:14 pm

ice inside your soul

After making her way to the top of the steps, Francesca found herself in the big house, staring around in amazement at the sheer size and grandeur of her new surroundings. Everything was so... ornate. So precise, yet so wonderfully cluttered. It was like a huge heap of oxymorons floating around each other, and, honestly, it left Francesca not only speechless, but unable to find immediate fault. Wide eyes fixated on the ceiling, she simply stared, until her manners kicked in and she decided she'd better find someone before she was attacked and accused of trespassing.
She wandered aimlessly around, up and down stairs, finding many an interesting room before she discovered any other human beings. She was particularly happy to find a library, as well as a nice desk which she should claim as her own later, if allowed to stay. She also discovered the training room, and was rather intimidated by the look of it. Surely these people were mostly peaceful? Eventually, she wandered around enough to actually hear voices floating down one of the corridors. Pricking her ears up and following the sound, she found herself in the kitchen, stood behind what seemed like another new arrival holding a pizza box. From behind, all Francesca could see was the person's short black hair, but she seemed to be saying something of a vague importance. And then she froze. Wait a minute... Did the girl just say her name?
"How do you know my name?" her icy tone chipped in, eyes narrowing at the back of her head. Something was going on here.

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:28 pm

Demetri Nalve

I heard some talking in the hallway and decided to check it out. I peeked my head out and saw my sister and walked up to her. "So sis, are you and Nate dating?" I asked her very curious as to why they are always together.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:40 pm

Alli Darren
Daughter of Aphrodite

Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 Allison-harvard-americas-next-top-model-antm-black-and-white-photography-Favim.com-277837
they say i'm reckless
i say i'm
revolutionary

"What?! No!" Alli exclaimed.

She looked over at Nate. Sure he was cute and all, but she never thought of him in that way.

Alli looked over at Leena. "So, are you officially joining? Who's your parent?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:20 pm

Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 21e6u7s

Anastasia Louise Belaire

Daughter of Dionysus
The bleach blonde haired girl slipped out of her dorm room, her suitcase lying open with clothing lazily spread over her bedroom. Shutting the door silently, she strode over to see the rest of the demigods that Imperium had summoned. Her hair had loose curls woven into it, looking effortless. Her feet practically slid across the wooden floors in her ballet flats, worn from use.

She raised an eyebrow at the small herd of people filling up the area, her hazel eyes scanning every single on of their faces. Her small frame wandered around the room, hands behind her back innocently. Feather earrings swishing back and forth, she continued walking aimlessly. She lost herself in thought, wondering if this was such a good idea in the first place.

She noticed people separating into groups already, within the first few minutes of coming to Imperium. She sighed, leaning against the wall, still watching the demigods out of the corner of her eyes. Anastasia crossed her legs, pulling out a silver Ipod.
lazy days
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:39 pm

Demetri Nalve

I just smirked. "Wel from one child of love to another, I think you guys would make a good couple considering you guys are always together." I said still smirking. I walked over to Francesca. "You okay Francesca, you seem a little nervous."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:40 pm

Alli Darren
Daughter of Aphrodite

they say i'm reckless
i say i'm
revolutionary

Alli frowned. Demetri was a child of love after all, and her brother. She wondered if he was right. Could he be? Maybe Nate was....Well she didn't exactly know what Nate was, all she knew that she couldn't look at him the same way anymore.

She turned to Anastasia. "What's up?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:48 pm

Anastasia Louise Belaire

Daughter of Dionysus
Cursing silently, she looked up from her temple run game, eyes narrowing slightly. Sliding her Ipod in her back pocket, she kicked her feet off of the wall, standing with her arms crossed again. "The ceiling, wouldn't you say?" she asked tartly, eyes darting up to the high ceiling.

The demigod glanced over at the boy next to Alli, and flicked her hair out of her eyes. Setting herself down in the nearest plush chair, she crossed her legs. Anastasia sighed and looked between the two, guessing she was put in the conversation to prevent the spread of a different topic. Her pale lips pursed as she opened temple run again, ready to start her game.

lazy days
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:57 pm

Jack

I cracked open my 3rd Coke. 'I really should stop drinking these.' I thought. I dropped some ice in to the can and turned around to watch the events unfold. 'The new girl was already making friends. Well more like driving people insane. Nice.' I though
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:40 pm

Nate Kimberling

I saw Demetri and Alli talking and so after Demetri left her to go talk to a different girl so I walked up to her. "Hey Alli so what were you and Demetri talking about?" I look at the girl in front of me and knew exactly who she was. "What's up Anastasia?"
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Location : In a place where all time has stopped and the good are destroyed, You will find me, A white rose in a sea of red.

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:48 am

Diana Ruby Verde
Daughter of Persephone

The girl finally made it outside. If she hadn't said it before she could say it now. That place was huge. She saw their group gathered togther and she grinned. Eric was right they were a big happy family. Shaking her head she races over with a grin. She caught the girl Leena just as she was syaing her name."Huh. . ." she mutters How did that girl know her name. Silently traveling between all the pairs she sees Alli and Nate. They are together all the time. She points that thought to the back of her head. she hears Anastasia sarcastic remark about the sky and she giggles. Finally she stops next to Jack. "You got another coke in that pocket?"
Back to top Go down
http://badlandsteenager.tumblr.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:06 am

Anastasia Louise Belaire

Daughter of Dionysus
Her hazel eyes glanced up quickly, before a wave of panic crossed over her face. "Ick! No! NO! DAMMIT!" she hissed, tossing the electronic device beside her nonchalantly. Leaning forward, she placed her hands on her chin as she glanced up at the boy who was speaking to her. "I was almost at a new high score," she repseonded icily.

Reclining in the plush chair once more, she reached for her Ipod, ready to start her game of temple run again. Anastasia understood why Alli had wanted to drag her into the conversation, to get the other guy to stop talking about that Nick guy, or was it Nate? She honestly couldn't really care. "How do you know my name?"' Anastasia asked bluntly. The sixteen year old wasn't used to people knowing where she came from or who she was. Truthfully, she felt a little insecure about the fact that everyone knew everyone in the building.

lazy days
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:13 pm

JACK AUSTEN
a fresh new start

Jack smiled and nodded curtly at Diana. He continued unpacking but soon finished. He walked out the room and made his way downstairs. As he got down the stairs a girl burst in and somehow knew everyone's name. A bit taken aback he slipped past everyone to the kitchen. Jack was a skilled cook having had to cook for himself most his life and finding peace and joy in it. He let himself into the spacious kitchen and started rummaging for pots, pans, spices, food and anything else he might need. He set up some things and started working hard on the food. Swirling and moving through the kitchen, Jack started to get hot quickly and since the snow he could create would mess with the food he stripped off his shirt and continued. He was in a trance and couldn't hear anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:46 pm

ice inside your soul

Maybe I picked the perfect time to show up... Right before someone extremely outgoing... she pondered to herself as she walked over to the pizza box, peeling herself a piece of peperoni pizza, nibbling the tip gently. No one seemed to have noticed her as of yet, and she supposed she would have to introduce herself sometime or other, but that could wait. Someone would notice her sooner or later, anyway. She leaned against one of the kitchen counters, still gently nibbling on the pizza slice, savouring the taste of the fresh pizza. Camp food was okay, and could be whatever you want, but there was something so delectable about mortal simplicity. You knew that someone had worked hard over this pizza, knew that it was real. Francesca loved that sense of tangibility that so many things in Camp life lacked.

Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:49 pm

Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 Latin_Pretty_Girl5
Abby Jamie Byrnes
Daughter of Dionysus
Abby groaned. She finally dragged herself out of her dorm and down to the kitchen. Where the ruckus was. Where the people were. Sure, the building itself was amazing, the cause, just as amazing. But the people? They weren't Abby's kind of crowd.

She heard a girl remark about the ceiling and actually smiled a little. The girl looked familiar.

"Hey, do I know you?" Abby slurred.

Alli Darren
Daughter of Aphrodite

Alli blushed. She knew it. She could not look at Nate the same, without thinking about that possibility.

She forced a smile and shook her head.

"Nothing Nate," she said.

She looked around the room. Yes, this was her home. Definitely. She tugged at Nate's arm.

"Wanna get out of here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:16 pm

Nate Kimberling

"Sure." I responded and followed her out. "So what you wanna do?" I asked her walking into the library. "You wanna go watch TV, play pool, go swimming?"
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:12 pm

Alli Darren
Daughter of Aphrodite

"I have a different place in mind" she said.

Alli, dragged him outside, into the mild air. It was really nice out. The wind was calm, the temperature was medium. The sun had set on this day. She took a deep breath as she looked at the East River. The night couldn't be more perfect. The only thorn in Alli's side was the constant city noise. The car horns, the traffic. She was used to it by now, and she'd learned to zone it out.

She lead Nate to the water's edge.

Spoiler:

A clutch of rocks lined the shore. Alli and Nate sat. She gazed at the bridge. She sighed. She was reminded of the canals in Florida. She missed it there so much. She missed Miles too. She'd never gotten the chance to explain everything to him. Alli felt guilty just sitting here with Nate.

She shook her head and smiled.

"This is just beautiful," she whispered. She leaned her head on Nate's shoulder. It was meant as a friendly gesture. She just hoped he wouldn't take it the wrong way.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next