Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)

Go down 
+7
lara croft
Ninja Poet
dean
Mark_Son of Hermes
Doctor Who
Arty Evans
anna.
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:13 pm

JACK AUSTEN
a fresh new start

Jack smiled and nodded curtly at Diana. He continued unpacking but soon finished. He walked out the room and made his way downstairs. As he got down the stairs a girl burst in and somehow knew everyone's name. A bit taken aback he slipped past everyone to the kitchen. Jack was a skilled cook having had to cook for himself most his life and finding peace and joy in it. He let himself into the spacious kitchen and started rummaging for pots, pans, spices, food and anything else he might need. He set up some things and started working hard on the food. Swirling and moving through the kitchen, Jack started to get hot quickly and since the snow he could create would mess with the food he stripped off his shirt and continued. He was in a trance and couldn't hear anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:46 pm

Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 Tumblr_lqnpcsKCHJ1qlrfl7

ice inside your soul

Maybe I picked the perfect time to show up... Right before someone extremely outgoing... she pondered to herself as she walked over to the pizza box, peeling herself a piece of peperoni pizza, nibbling the tip gently. No one seemed to have noticed her as of yet, and she supposed she would have to introduce herself sometime or other, but that could wait. Someone would notice her sooner or later, anyway. She leaned against one of the kitchen counters, still gently nibbling on the pizza slice, savouring the taste of the fresh pizza. Camp food was okay, and could be whatever you want, but there was something so delectable about mortal simplicity. You knew that someone had worked hard over this pizza, knew that it was real. Francesca loved that sense of tangibility that so many things in Camp life lacked.

Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:49 pm

Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 Latin_Pretty_Girl5
Abby Jamie Byrnes
Daughter of Dionysus
Abby groaned. She finally dragged herself out of her dorm and down to the kitchen. Where the ruckus was. Where the people were. Sure, the building itself was amazing, the cause, just as amazing. But the people? They weren't Abby's kind of crowd.

She heard a girl remark about the ceiling and actually smiled a little. The girl looked familiar.

"Hey, do I know you?" Abby slurred.

Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 Allison-harvard-americas-next-top-model-antm-black-and-white-photography-Favim.com-277837
Alli Darren
Daughter of Aphrodite

Alli blushed. She knew it. She could not look at Nate the same, without thinking about that possibility.

She forced a smile and shook her head.

"Nothing Nate," she said.

She looked around the room. Yes, this was her home. Definitely. She tugged at Nate's arm.

"Wanna get out of here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:16 pm

Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 250px-Jakefdgsdfg
Nate Kimberling

"Sure." I responded and followed her out. "So what you wanna do?" I asked her walking into the library. "You wanna go watch TV, play pool, go swimming?"
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:12 pm

Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 Allison-harvard-americas-next-top-model-antm-black-and-white-photography-Favim.com-277837
Alli Darren
Daughter of Aphrodite

"I have a different place in mind" she said.

Alli, dragged him outside, into the mild air. It was really nice out. The wind was calm, the temperature was medium. The sun had set on this day. She took a deep breath as she looked at the East River. The night couldn't be more perfect. The only thorn in Alli's side was the constant city noise. The car horns, the traffic. She was used to it by now, and she'd learned to zone it out.

She lead Nate to the water's edge.

Spoiler:

A clutch of rocks lined the shore. Alli and Nate sat. She gazed at the bridge. She sighed. She was reminded of the canals in Florida. She missed it there so much. She missed Miles too. She'd never gotten the chance to explain everything to him. Alli felt guilty just sitting here with Nate.

She shook her head and smiled.

"This is just beautiful," she whispered. She leaned her head on Nate's shoulder. It was meant as a friendly gesture. She just hoped he wouldn't take it the wrong way.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:23 pm

Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 21e6u7s

Anastasia Louise Belaire

Daughter of Dionysus
The demigod rolled her eyes at the boy's response, which was nonexistent anyways. Anastasia grew bored of her Ipod rather quickly, finding the wireless rather slim in Imperium. Sighing, she shoved her device back into her pocket, hearing the voice of a girl.

Her head shot up briskly, as she raised an eyebrow at the girl, shaking her head. "No," Anastasia said swiftly. She rose from her chair and was about to walk up to the dorms, when she saw skin. Curiosity kicked in, as the demigod peered inside the vast kitchen. Mouth gaping open, she quickly covered her mouth. "Oh gods!" she exclaimed, not expecting to see that. "Put a shirt on," Anastasia exclaimed, peeking out of her fingers, a smirk floating over her lips.

lazy days
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:39 pm

Abby Jamie Byrnes
Daughter of Dionysus

"Ugh. How hard is it to put a shirt on? Are you so poor that you can't even afford clothes?" Abby snarked.

She didn't care how 'hot' this guy was. Clothing was important, for multiple reasons. She shook her head and scoffed.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:51 pm

Anastasia Louise Belaire

Daughter of Dionysus
She let her hands fall to her side as she stepped into the kitchen further, raising an eyebrow at the girl that had called her out previously. "I'm sure he's not poor," she responded quickly, taking note on how the boy didn't look like he was going to defend himself. Besides, he was cute, she would admit. Very.

Leaning against the mahogany cabinets, she crossed her arms. Trapping a curl in her fingertips, the demigod began twirling her bleach blonde hair around her pale skin. Amused, she zoned out, ignoring both of the other people in the room, and simply observing the large kitchen, which lead to an even larger dining room.

lazy days
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:17 pm

Spoiler:

Abby Jamie Byrnes
Daughter of Dionysus

"Well, he can't even put a shirt on. I suppose you have an excuse for that too?" Abby scoffed. She was starting to get pissed.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:31 pm

Anastasia Louise Belaire

Daughter of Dionysus
The demigod was picking at her short fingernails as she passively heard the girl continue to speak, hearing the edge in her voice. Anastasia smirked, glancing up at her new opponent in this mental game. "Maybe he's hot," she suggested, with a playful raise of her eyebrows. The girl didn't care which way she took the comment, the boy was most likely both.

She finally remembered how the girl's voice was so familiar, in an annoying, childish way. Anastasia was only in cabin twelve for a short amount of time, but the girl resided there as well. The demigod figured she was arguing with a half-sibling.

lazy days
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:32 pm

Nate Kimberling

We watch the sun and when she put her head on my shoulder, I kinda blushed. "It's the second most beautiful thing out here." I told her. "So just a recap the sun is my dad."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:22 pm

Abby Jamie Byrnes
Daughter of Dionysus

"You're basing a civility opinion off of looks? Real mature," Abby muttered. She rolled her eyes. This girl was just like the others. Idiotic, uncivilized. She shook her head and inspected her perfect black nails.

Alli Darren
Daughter of Aphrodite

Alli blushed. "My mom is probably working at a speeddating service for the day. Or she's banging a guy she'll never see again. That's what she did to my dad. They dated for a week. Then puff! She's gone. Nine months later a baby shows up at his doorstep with a note saying, 'It's yours. Take care of it.' It. Like I'm an object. I guess we're nothing more than that to the gods. Look, I don't know about Apollo, but the gods are jerks. Full circle, no matter what, they don't care. We're nothing more than pawns. No one else seems to get that. I'm here because the Titans just want their own tyranny and destruction, but the gods are no better. I just, I want all of this crap to end. I just wanted a normal life. A mother. Is it too much to ask?" she said.

She lifted her head and looked into Nate's eyes. She leaned forward. They were inches apart.

"No, I can't," she sighed. "Nate, I really like you. But I just can't."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:10 am

JACK AUSTEN
a fresh new start

Jack's concentration broke as not just one but two girls walked in. Both complained about his lack of clothing, one playful and the other was just trying to be rude. He laughed at the second girl, "So sorry to be poor. I'll go sell my just newly bought Bentley, that happens to be parked out front, to buy some shirts," he said dryly. He didn't have the patience for that girl any more. Even though Jack had sworn he would try to change himself, that girl was making it quite hard. He grabbed his shirt and threw it back on. Quite irritated he continued with what he was doing but let the control over his powers slip slightly and the room began to freeze, "It was quite hot indeed, for the record," he said looking at the other girl with his ice-cold blue gaze. He glanced towards the rude girl but rolled his eyes away quickly. Why bother with her if she insisted on being rude?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:10 am

Anastasia Louise Belaire

Daughter of Dionysus
She smirked at the boy's reply, ignoring the annoying half-blood arguing with her. Anastasia raised an eyebrow at the girl, as if to say, "See? Who was right?" She felt the temperature drop significantly, even in her thick sweatshirt. The demigod's hazel eyes stared back at the boy for a moment, instantly knowing his godly parent. Icy blue eyes, along with the cabinets developing a thin layer of frost could only mean he was a son of Khione. "It was," Anastasia agreed, feeling goosebumps creep up on her skin.

She watched her half-sibling stare at her nails, which made her skin crawl more than the cold atmosphere did. Anastasia quickly snapped her gaze back to the cabinets, watching them freeze over. She hated watching girls pamper themselves, like her mother did. It simply makes her sick.
lazy days
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Location : In a place where all time has stopped and the good are destroyed, You will find me, A white rose in a sea of red.

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:53 am

The girl moves away from Jack to the pizza where she grabs a piece. Cheese her favorite she thinks. She had seen Nate and Alli vanish together and all she did was smirk. So perhaps that thought had drifted back up. She was going to take the plate back to her dorm.Maybe turn on her radio and just ignore the world. Keeping up the mask did hurt. She honestly felt that Daniel would have loved this place. Smiling at the thought of him she walked inside. She felt cold drift from the kitchen and felt perhaps someone had opened the refrigerator. She thought about closing it it but then decided against it. She was tired. . . She walked up the stairs to her dorm. A sad smile on the girl's lips.
Back to top Go down
http://badlandsteenager.tumblr.com
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:47 pm

ice inside your soul

Finishing off her pizza slice, Francesca took note of the nippy feel that the room was beginning to take. Evidently, one of her siblings was near, and an angry one at that by the looks of things. Surveying the scene, her own hazel eyes flickering between the two girls and the once shirtless boy. Her mind's eye could draw similarities between the girls; their stance, the fact that they both picked up on the same fact that a boy was half naked, and if you looked closely then you could see certain physical aspects which they shared too. Deducting that the girls were of a shared parent, Francesca took it upon herself to get involved in something which she had no right to, under the assumption that this boy was her brother. Besides, which other god [[or goddess in this case]] produced children with such control over ice?
"Be careful about how you talk to people, girl." she cut in, her eyes flicking in a menacing fashion to the girl checking out her nails. "Wouldn't like to get frostbite now, would we?"

Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:05 pm

Leena Alice Hale, Daughter of Chronos And Little Monster

She rose out of her seat like a painted ghost
She was the woman that I wanted the most
As she reached for my arm I gave her my hand
I said 'Lay me down easy let me understand'
Let me sign, let sign, can't fight the devil so just let me sign...

Well done Leena. You freaked them out.
Giving myself a big mental clap, I stepped out of the hug I had given Alli around the same time she stepped out of it. I'd felt her stiffen, realizing that yes, once again I had gotten carried away.
For a moment I smiled sheepishly, placing the pizza box on the side and pulling it open, taking out a gooey lice of pepperoni goodness. Taking a chomp of it, I was silent for a few moments.
Francesca's comment brought me back to earth and I smiled wryly at her.
'I know more than your name. Your 16, a Daughter of Khione. I know a lot more than your name,' I sighed and shook my head.
Didn't think I'd have to explain this so early.
'Well, for the simple reason your all gonna think I'm a freak, I'm just gonna let you know that hey, I'm Leena Alice Hale, and I'm 16. I lived at Camp Half-Blood until now, and I guess I'll go back living there if you all decide I'm too much of a freak to stay,' taking a deep breath and putting down my slice of pizza, I continued a little slower, 'Some of you may not be freaked, some will. I have this gift... its called Precognition. Basically, its like being Psychic, only its a lot more precise. If I keep an internal eye on the future, I can see at best a few weeks forward. Also, I sometimes get visions pushed into my brain, which I ain't looking for and frankly, their annoying. That's what my vision of Imperium was. I was seeing this building, and at the same time, I was having a tour of it, and at the very same time, I was seeing all of you guys gathered around, much like you just were. When I came out of the vision, I was holding my sketch pad, and I'd sketched the building, and also wrote down "Beside the River, Brooklyn, New York."
For a few seconds I let that sink in. I pulled out the folded sketch pad paper, holidng it out to whoever wanted to see it. If they opened the folded paper, they'd see the sketch of a building much like the one we were in. They'd see the river shaded, and the distant skyline.
But all too soon I realized I needed to continue explaining.
'But I don't see everything. Its based on your decisions. At a point where I could be seeing you run away, I may see six, seven other futures, based on other decisions. It only truly comes clear when you've made up your mind. I can't tell you everything, because I don't know everything. I can't explain it, because I don't understand it,' smiling softly I looked them all in the eye, 'If you'll have me after knowing that, then I'll be happy to stay. Camp has an oracle. If you want, you guys can have a seer.'
Deciding I'd said waaaay too much I picked back up my slice of pizza and took another bite, chewing nonchantly. Nodding to Alli, I swalloed my bite before answering.
'I guess if everyone thinks its okay, I'll be staying. And I'm unclaimed, so I don't really know who my Parent is.'
Everything was quiet for a while.
I continued too eat my slice, and when it was done I found my appetite was too. Reaching into my small bag I pulled out a can of Dr.Pepper, popping the tab and taking a big sip.
After a while I heard Diana and laughed.
'Sorry Diana. I freak a lot of people out. And I kind of forgot that we aren't all friends yet. Its easy to get carried away. But Persephone is one of my fave Goddesses!'
Turning my head, I waved to the girl who just arrived.
'Heyo Abby. I didn't realize you weren't here. I'm Leena.'
Then suddenly, everything changed in my head.
Someone else.
Blonde hair... Daughter of Dionysus... Anastasia Belaire...
'Hello Anastasia,' I sang, jumping up and holding her tight in a hug.
'I didn't see you coming. You were unprecedented. But I already know that we're going to have a very interesting friendship,' I whispered in her ear before letting go and smiling brightly at her.
I was of course dwarfed in her shadow, way too small to be taller than her, even if I was wearing heels. But I was behind her when she came across Jack.
'I dunno... maybe you shouldn't put on a shirt,' I murmered, looking him up and down before shaking myself and standing back out of sight.
Still. He was the one who'd taken of his shirt.
'You have a Bently? Awesome! I have a little bug, egg blue. Its probably what people call an Antique now, but its really easy to drive. How does the Bent drive?' I piped up, stepping closer too him and smiling serenley.

OOC: Leena <3
Clothes: Didn't make one sorry.
Theme: Let Me Sign - Rob Patz
RP Partner/s: Imperium Peeps
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:27 pm

Anastasia Louise Belaire

Daughter of Dionysus
The demigod's gaze sensed the presence of another person, as her half-sibling received a threat from the new comer. An amused smile playing on her lips, Anastasia crossed her arms, ready to watch the events unfold. If the girl truly was a daughter of Dionysus, she doubted that she would, or could, let a comment like that go by unnoticed.

Then a short girl with black hair to match walked into the room, her mouth moving fast with pizza in her hand. She raised an eyebrow at the girl, still cold from the ice on the cup boards. "A seer? I highly doubt - " she began, before having her voice be choked away by Leena's death-grip hug. Hazel eyes wide, Anastasia shoved the girl off of her. "Excuse me?" she stammered, feeling very self-conscious.

Anastasia had lived a guarded childhood, away from peers, and society altogether. With her mother being famous, she had wanted her little demigod to be safe and protected from the harsh world. Personally, it was a reason to hate her mother, yet Anastasia liked the feeling of being the mysterious girl no one knew. She hated the feeling of Leena being able to peer into her past. It was a strange feeling, and a distasteful one at that. The girl crossed her arms over her chest, feeling very exposed and open.
lazy days
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Location : In a place where all time has stopped and the good are destroyed, You will find me, A white rose in a sea of red.

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:53 pm

Diana Ruby Verde
Daughter of Persephone

It was right before she walked up the stairs did she hear the girl, Leena tell them about herself. The girl spun around back into the kitchen where Jack was with his shirt off. WHOH, her brain told her. Anastasia was being pulled into a hug. She chuckled thinking of how the girl was going to react. Leena must have heard her because she answered with "Sorry Diana. I freak a lot of people out. And I kind of forgot that we aren't all friends yet. Its easy to get carried away. But Persephone is one of my fave Goddesses!' The girl was quick to assure Leena 'That if Leena would have her she love to be friends.' Of course the girl quickly mentally scolded herself for acting like a toddler, 'Can we be friends?' Her mind mocked her. She quickly pasted a smile onto her lips. She watches as she tells Jack to put a shirt on and mentally she is shaking her head. 1st thing 1st, Jack the Khione child obviously had been in the middle of an argument with Anastasia. If the melting ice on the counters was anything to go by. The girl would have left then of she hadn't been munching on her pizza as she left. So now all she had left was the crust and as a rule she had for the longest it was 'Don't eat the crust.' So now she wanted another piece. Now how to get the pizza without causing a scene was a question she would have to answer for herself. . . Now she saw how Anastasia reacted and maybe she should have done something to help Leena but Anastasia moved fast. By the time she got there Leena might be a pile of vines.
Back to top Go down
http://badlandsteenager.tumblr.com
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:33 am

Nate Kimberling

I was a little stunned but snapped out of it as soon I went in. "Hey hold on." I caught her and reached for her wrist. "I don't know what was happening down there and I don't know why it stopped but if you have something bothering you, tell me. I care about you Alli and I have been for as long as I been here..." I look her in the eyes and just leaned in and kissed her. "and I like you more than you think." I confessed to her. "Please tell me!"
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:15 pm

Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 Allison-Harvard-americas-next-top-model-28755043-500-650

alli darren

some say i'm reckless, i say i'm revolutionary

My mouth was agape. I didn't know what to say. Nate actually did care about me. No one really ever had. Sure, the occasionally summer fling, but that meant nothing. No one had cared, except Miles. And now Nate. I took a deep breath. The remaining streaks of light had disappeared. I stared off at the river. Small waves moved up and down. It was peaceful, calm. I shook my head.
"I have this problem with people, you could say. I just push everybody away. I have no idea why, but I just do. It's been there forever. I guess I'm just scared," I explained. I hugged my knees. I looked over at the house. I could slightly hear the conversations. The lights beamed bright. I looked back at Nate.
So many thoughts crossed my mind. The main one saying, Put your wall down you idiot! My wall. My only defense. The thing that blocked all human beings from me. I wanted to put it down, but at the same time, I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:52 pm

Nate Kimberling

I listened to her story about how she always pushes people away. "Well if you try to push me, I won't budge." I said laughing. "So will you go out me?" I asked her looking straight in her beautiful, big, blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:39 pm

Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 Tumblr_m193esCNSq1rs7d4ho1_500

alli darren

some say i'm reckless, i say i'm revolutionary

I chuckled and turned a lovely shade of flaming lobster. As my mind struggled to make sense of my mix-matched thoughts, I smiled a little.
"Yes," I agreed. I grabbed Nate's hand and leaned my head on his shoulder again. The perfect end to a perfect night.

OKAY NOW IT'S DAY MAGICALLY BECAUSE SPARKS HAS BEEN WAITING ALMOST A MONTH FOR DAY.
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:42 pm

Hello everyone my name is Sparks. I am one of the leaders, helpers, lovers, obsessesors of Imperium. I am happy (slightly) with where imperium is going YAY but Eric is going to be bit of a pain until it reaches perfection of course he will be doing it with his I don’t care look but hey no judgment. He’s awesome but anyway let me set the Imperium stage.

It’s late nearly 12 the halls of Imperium that like the city it is in never sleep but tonight people are tired and the always busy halls of Imperium have slowed to a crawl instead of a run. Our boy Eric is returning from a week long felt like eternity trip from the HQ of the head of Imperium. (You can debate among yourself where that is. I’m looking toward Atlanta. ) He’s tired and irritated at the council of morons. (Council of Command) and really wants to sleep. He is using the secret entrance through a place we all seem to favor. The Kitchen. ANYWAY ENOUGH OF ME ON WITH HIM

Eric shut the door of his car. A black(thankfully) corvette convertible. His dad got it for him for his birthday last year something he was thankful to his dad for. Climbing up the hill he frowns. Why was every group/ side he was apart of have to have a hill. CHB had a hill; Kronos had a hill for security reasons and now Imperium. He sighed. Honestly what was with hills and organizations? He continues up but instead of entering the main entrance he makes a left pulling his suitcase behind him. He was headed for the kitchen entrance. Something he had found by accident when he pulled out some yogurt that never seemed to be eaten., cue magical entrance to Imperium. He rolled his eyes. To get into the entrance from outside it had to be keyed to your signature body aura or whatever. He had tuned out when the magical kid had been explaining it. He placed his hand onto the cold metal door. “exousía.”(It means power.) He muttered and then materialized the handle. Pulling it open with his free hand he tucks his papers underneath his arm. Stepping into the kitchen he placed his papers onto the counter before turning to close the door. He loosens his tie and pulls it off and let’s go of his suitcase before settling letting his head fall onto the counter. He was exhausted in the worst way.

Our Eric is modeling a black suit with a white shirt and he has a pretty golden tie. He has just taken his tie off and now has a rumpled sort of look about him like that sexy open collar thing I love in my men. Ok I’m done.

Last edited by ReadyGetSetSparkle on Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:00 pm

ice inside your soul

Switching her frosty attentions from the threatening siblings to the newcomer, she tilted her head slightly, approaching the distressed man as he leaned on the counter.
"Excuse me, sir, are you quite alright?" the stern Queen's English that she'd been taught by her carer from her early life in Russia flowed out of her mouth, no room for colloquialisms or slang. Americanisms were of course, only for the unintelligent in her eyes, although her vocabulary did slip from time to time. Her hazel eyes surveyed him, noting how her hunched over as if in pain, or suffering from many a long night with no chance of sleep.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next