Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)

Go down 
+7
lara croft
Ninja Poet
dean
Mark_Son of Hermes
Doctor Who
Arty Evans
anna.
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) Empty
PostSubject: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:01 pm

Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) Imperiumchbflag

We are a democracy. We are demigods. We do not support Camp Half Blood. We do not support Kronos. We are independent. We are our own nation.

Headquarters

The headquarters for Imperium is on top of a small hill by the river. You have to make it through the protective enchantments and armed guards first. Once you're in, you follow a stone path until you reach the hill. You climb the cracked stone stairs and reach a large, stone building. It's surrounded by white columns that look like they're holding the building up. You the word Imperium carved in above a door. Surrounding the door are what look like glowing hieroglyphs. They are symbols of gods and goddesses, ever-changing, showing pretty much every god or goddess. The door is shining silver. Hanging and blowing in the breeze above the door is a purple and blue flag attached to a black flag holder.

Inside, the ceiling seems one hundred feet high. The room is circular, despite the outside. The floors are polished mahogany. There are four giant chiseled pillars around the room. In the center is a statue of millions of people, all gods and goddesses, all carefully detailed to show who they are. But they all look like normal people. Below the statue is carved, Είμαστε ισότιμοι, which you know translates to "We Are Equal". You soon realize that the floor is like a world map, like a flat globe, with all the countries. Other treasures line the circular walls in glass cases. There are three doors besides the one you came in. Two have staircases with red, velvet carpeting. One goes up, the other down. Another door has the same carpeting but stays on one level.

Upstairs are the dorms. They all look different depending on the inhabitants. Downstairs are the training rooms with workout machines, weapons, and other forms of training. The main level is the library and the classrooms. The classrooms look like a regular school, but the library towers several hundred feet high, with a stained glass ceiling. It's a dome really. It looks like the library from Harry Potter.

Welcome to Imperium.

Last edited by AnnaBanana on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:35 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alli Darren
Aphrodite
Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) Tumblr_m870vjSnAd1qhv22io1_500
I don't give a dam 'bout my bad reputation
You're living in the past, it's a new generation.

I trotted up the staircase. I was exhausted. We'd been here nearly a month now. Running away from Camp? The thought had always crossed my mind. But, I had no where to go. No purpose to leave except for the fact that I was bored and I didn't agree with stuff. Now, I had a purpose. I had a place. I had never liked my mother, or any god for that matter. They were selfish, arrogant, and idiotic at some times. I wanted to be able to accept my demigodhood, but be able to lead a somewhat normal life. To able to not deal with the god's convoluted plans. Their plots and schemes. Their tyranny. I wanted to defy fate.

I slumped down the hall, finally reaching my bedroom. The redish-pink glowing hieroglyph continued to glow above my door. Each room was enchanted. It changed to your preference, all the time. The only annoying bit was the whole, symbol of your parent above your door thing. The dove irritated me everytime I walked in. I slammed the door shut and lay back on my bed, sighing.

"
Finally," I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Location : In a place where all time has stopped and the good are destroyed, You will find me, A white rose in a sea of red.

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:43 pm

The girl couldn't help the insane giggle that flitted from her lips. She was home. Seeing the dying flower above her room made her smile. Her mom's symbol was awesome. She had no problemo with her mom like some people she just felt she had to get away from all that demi- god crap sometime. This place it was that place. Placing her suitcase down she spun in between the statues enjoying the way that they seemed to be watching her. She heard a door slam and she stops mid twirl. Quickly pasting a bored expression on her face that did not agree with her possibly giddy mood right now she grins. "Hello." She calls out "Anyone home?"
Back to top Go down
http://badlandsteenager.tumblr.com
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:14 pm

Alli Darren
Aphrodite

I sat up, and peeked my head out of my room. An overly-optimistic looking girl was just a few doors down. I grinned. This must be the new member. I stepped outside and greeted her. "Hi, I'm Alli. Glad you joined. What's your name?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:15 pm

Jack

I made a face upstairs and slumped on to my bed. "Finally some quiet" I said. I put my stuff away and then heard my stomach growl. I made my way to the kitchen walking into the library, a rec room, the weaponry and many other rooms. This place has more rooms than New York has cars." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Location : In a place where all time has stopped and the good are destroyed, You will find me, A white rose in a sea of red.

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:25 pm

The girl looks around before pinning onto the girl who had peeked her head out. Alli the girl said. So there was another person. She glances at the symbol above the door the girl had stuck her head out of. A dove. Aphrodite perhaps. "I'm Diana." The girl said. She geastures toward her room. "Persephone is my parent. Are you Aphrodite?" As the girl opened her mouth to answers she hears a someone's soft whispering. This place is where you could hear a pin drop. "Did you hear that?"
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:34 pm

Alli Darren
Aphrodite

"Yeah....um...my mom is Aphrodite. Let's go see what that was," I told Diana. We tiptoed down the stairs, into the main room.....the foyer I guess? I saw a figure coming out of the library hall. As the figure slowly came into view, I laughed. I turned to Diana. "That's just Jack." I walked over to him. "Hey Jack, this is Diana, she's new."
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:20 pm

Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) Fotoflexer_photo_zpse60284ac
The girl breaths out hoping her face didn't give away her anxiety. She was worried. Sad fact is she didn't know why, maybe she was road-sick, she was a wanderer, and the fact the Eric felt he could bring her here and just drop her off was not cool. Anyway she waved hello at the boy Jack going for a quiet, aloof, look. It was one she pulled off with that darned reporter she could pull it off with these other Imperiums. "So how long have you guys been here?"

Last edited by Arty on Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:30 pm

Jack

I waved and looked around. It was kind of big for just 3 people. I made my way over to the last room and grinned Sticking my head out of the door I said. " I found the Food." I grabbed a coke and sat down at the counter.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:32 pm

Alli Darren
Aphrodite

I smiled. "About a month?" I thought aloud. I raised my eyebrow and looked over at Jack. I had my hands in my pockets. I still couldn't believe this place. It was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:41 pm

History of Imperium:
After the first Civil War between demi-gods, a seer prophesied that Kronos would eventually come back and all who sided with or against would meet defeat in lost of blood. The man who she was telling the prophecy to asked how could this be stopped. The seer told him that all had those who had the power to command would remain blameless and clean through out the bloody war. The man was Aidan Stronghold, a rich and privileged demi-god who had managed to defy fate and become something great. He was the first Imperium. He left his home in Brooklyn, New York to other demi-gods who would not side for or against Kronos when the time came for him to come back and it grew. It became a safe place for all those who believed in freedom, independence, and defying fate. They were the Imperiums and they were strong.

Alright now the real posting.

The girl is confused. "You guys are new too?" She had only been here for about a week ever since he dropped her off and hadn't returned. She was a wanderer but something about this place made her want to stay. "How long has this place been around?" She said I mean they were in a state of the art kitchen and when I say state of the art I mean state of the art.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:45 am

Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) 250px-Jakefdgsdfg
Nate Kimberling

I just woke up and it was 1 in the afternoon so I headed down to kitchen which was a long walk. When I got to kitchen, I saw Jack, Alli and some new girl there. I grabbed a apple and took a bite out of it. "Hey Jack Hey Alli, who's this?" I asked them eating my apple. I looked around and noticed someone was missing. "Also where Eric?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:02 am

Jack

I nodded at Nate and chomped on an apple. "I don't really know. I haven't seen Eric i only just got up." I said.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:17 am

Nate Kimberling

"I've been thinking all of us can drive and atleast I know I have a car. So why don't we build a garage here?" I suggested knowing it could be a great idea. "What do you think Jack?" I asked him still chomping on the apple like a satyr chomping on a tin can.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:32 am

Jack.

I whipped my mouth against the back of my hand. "I know some people who might be able to help with that." I said. I cracked open the can of coke and drank about half the can.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:57 am

"I'm Diana." The girl says. She listens to the new boy and Jack before rolling her eyes "Honestly cars?" She says. "I'm more of a motorcycle girl." She said but the idea working around in her head. "A garage might be nice." She tilts her head to the side. "This place is huge. How are you sure we don't have one already?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:32 pm

Jack

I took another bite of an apple and nodded. "As far as I know Nate is talking about an autoshop right?" I asked. "I know some one who could help with that. He is a powerful ally but if i tell you his power you cannot say anything to him about it. Ok" I said with a hard look on my face.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:25 pm

Diana Ruby Verde
Daughter of Persephone

The girl tilts her head back. "Auto shop. You know someone who could fix my bike?" She did have a bike, an old motorcycle she had brought from a Hephaestus kid who had been babout to throw it out. She had stopped with a cry but he had refused to fix it for her or teach her how to ride no matter how much she pleaded. He had tried to make her get rid of it but she said no and now she had a broken busted bike that she didn't even know how to ride. Shaking her head in disgust at her actions, She leaned forward playfully biting her lip. "Tell me more about this. . . contact."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:37 pm

Jack

I shifted in my seat. I was half expecting to have a squad of uniforms smash the front door down. " His name is Axl. He is a Hephaestus Camper. He has a rare gift. I mean everyone has there secerts and his are dark. The smallest one he has is he is a fire user." I said whispering the last few words. "What ever you say to him. I did not say it"
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:50 pm

Diana Ruby Verde
Daughter of Persephone

She shakes her head. That wasn't that bad a secret. Fire users as rare as they may be were normal in her book. She smiles that smile people like to compare to a shark's. "Are you afraid of him Jack?" She didn't mean for it to come out teasing it just did. "I mean why can't I tell him that it was you who oh so kindly pointed me in the fire user's way? "
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:53 pm

Jack

"Because I said I would not tell anyone." I said "And I can freeze stuff. " I put my hand on the empty coke can and got it to turn in to a frost covered can.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:32 am

Diana Ruby Verde
Daughter of Persephone

The girl smiles at his tone of friendship. But is aware of the power behind that statement. His friend asked him not to but he told anyway but still went to make sure no one else told anyone. He was technically still keeping his promise. Who would she tell anyway. As she watches him turn the can to ice she smiles. "A Ice user and a fire user how did that friendship ever come about?"
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:50 am

Nate Kimberling

I listened to Jack's story and he mention Axl Rose. "Three things; 1. I was thinking an actual garage that could be part auto shop; 2. I Thought you meant Athena Cabin; 3. My friend PJ is a fire user and a great inventor and mechanic." I told them
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:38 am

Jack

I made a face. "It was interesting to say the least" I said with a grin. I cracked open another can and opened a bag of chips.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:02 am

Diana Ruby Verde
Daughter of Persephone

She laughed softly. "You'll have to tell me in on that fill story someday." She spun around the room. "This place is huge. I'm sure if we go looking we can find a garage and adding a auto shop cannot be a problem. She thinks back to him and she smiles. "My friend told be that they have a game room upstairs. What to check it out?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next