Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)

Go down 
+7
lara croft
Ninja Poet
dean
Mark_Son of Hermes
Doctor Who
Arty Evans
anna.
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mako

Mako

Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:48 pm

Max walked into the room slowly flipping his long hair once as he found a destination to sit. He slouched into a chair and started checking his phone, trying to look cool and casual by not acknowledging the others.
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:12 pm

Eric turned to look at the girl who has approached him. She looks almost worried and she had a some type of accent. He observes the girl she has hazel eyes and as he flips through the people he's seen over the years he knows she doesn't fit anyone he's met before. He then turns and gazes around the kitchen. It's packed with some familiar faces and some new like this girl. "Hello Everyone." he mutters. He looks at the girl. Was he alright? He wants to shake his head but instead settles for a "I'm fine kinda tired you know?" He hopes she does know. The Council of Morons were tiring people, people who if you weren't accustomed to them were noting more but irritating old bats with lots of cash, some had redeeming qualities others not so much. The plane flight back was tiring as well. He sat thankfully next to a window but he sat behind two chatty girls and in front of a snoring old man. Literally no sleep the he had to drive here and then up that dreaded hill. So yeah he was justly tired. 'What are you guys up to?" He could do his whole welcome to Imperium speech tomorrow or today he guessed.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:41 am

Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 4 Darren+Criss+darren
Demetri Nalve

"Well I'm waiting for dinner to be done so can eat." I said drinking my 7-up. "Also waiting for my best friend and my sister come back from where ever they went." My eyes went to the beautiful Anastasia. "You all right Anastasia?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Location : In a place where all time has stopped and the good are destroyed, You will find me, A white rose in a sea of red.

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:58 pm

Diana Ruby Verde
Daughter of Persephone

The girl had to blink a few times to make sure she was seeing what she was seeing. Eric. He had come in wearing his suit, appearing from seemingly no where. He seemed exhausted beyond words and if his exhausted face was anything to go by so was the fact it took him a while to respond to Francesca. The fact that's he's tried is pretty obvious to everyone. She approaches him quietly deciding a loud cry of Eric would probably irritate the heck out of him. "Eric." She said. Coming up on the other side of him. She knows she sounded happy and it was because she was. She had though she never admit it missed her traveling companion. She may have only arrived yesterday but as far as he knew she arrived last week. She hoped with all her heart it would stay that way. "You should go get some sleep." She said lightly bumping him with her arm.
Back to top Go down
http://badlandsteenager.tumblr.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:16 pm

Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 4 21e6u7s

Anastasia Louise Belaire

Daughter of Dionysus
Her eyes hardened as the girl retreated and went back to whatever she was doing, seeing the future and crap. She watched two more people join the room, feeling slightly claustrophobic. With all of these people, you would think that they would form groups or cliques, but no, they addressed the whole group, as if to say 'yes, me and my big ego are present, thank you.'

Anastasia turned her eyes to one of the Aphrodite boys as he spoke, raising an eyebrow. "Perfectly fine," she retorted a-matter-o-factually. The demigod decided the kitchen was getting crowded, full of people, just like the rest of the rooms. Anastasia realized this could potentially be as busy as camp, only in a smaller area.
lazy days
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:53 pm

Benjamin Salinas

After finally getting a pass from the pesky guards, suspicious of his identity, he was finally given the OK to enter the building. It honestly didn't come off as a surprise that he would pose as a threat, because he probably was.
The first thing he stumbles upon the building is of course the door. A fascinating piece of work, it interchanged it's symbols, representing every single god of the Greek Mythology.
And there it was, it changed quickly from another symbol from one he is so familiar with. A black crown with a sleeping eye attached to the middle of it. He stared right back at him, as almost as if it was just taunting him.
"...Father." He muttered out the words out from under his breath. He seem to have despised just looking at the damn thing, staring back at him with it's closed eye. It had only stayed for a few seconds until it changed into another symbol.
He shook his thoughts away and finally opened the door, letting himself step into the inside. As he did, he glanced at the centerpiece, with a large statue depicting the millions of gods. Taking a step closer to see the details, he spots a Hermes with his mailman attire, and Zeus with a pinstriped suit that clearly said "CEO of this entire hellhole."
He circled around the magnificent art piece, recognizing all kinds of gods and goddesses. He was fascinated by it. It felt like such a childish feeling to him, but it's not surprising when you glance upon such fantastic work. Eventually, looking around at the tiny little models, he finally glanced over the one depicting the likeness of his father. They seemed to have captured him so perfectly, with his long trench coat and ebony wings stretching out. From below the feet, tiny little poppies grew in place, surrounding the pedestal he was placed on.
"Father." He rolled his eyes a bit, just looking at it over. It was as if Morpheus came into his room as an invasion of personal privacy. Even as a demigod, you still have that normal son to father relationship. It was as if he was just looking over him to see if Benjamin will do anything wrong, and will be ready to disciple him right away.
Benjamin is a naughty, reckless son, and he's sure his father knows that well.
Get off my case, you old tart. He sneered at the tiny statue before heading off to find the dorms upstairs.
He was rejoined with the rest of the kids, trotting his way up the stairs and entering the dorms. He looked around and walked around a bit to finally spot the ones holding a foreign conversation.
"I really do enjoy the refurbishing, well done kids. Now where do I sleep? As usual, he just loves to butt into foreign conversations.

Back to top Go down
http://mostgloriousbeing.tumblr.com
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:05 am

Max got up and left casually.
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:14 pm

Eric shook his head at Diana. "I should go to sleep." He nudged her back. "But then I miss greeting all of the new people." He grins. He gazes around the kitchen and thinks. "Wow this place is packed. . ."Why are we all hanging in the kitchen?" He asked Imperium was a big place. The kitchen while state of the art was not as big as some of the other rooms. His eyes land on the pizza boxes and he wonders shortly whether or not it was okay to go over and just grab one. He begins to calculate the distance. . . "How are you enjoying Imperium?" He asks raising his voice slightly so he asks the question to all those in the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)   Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperium (ONLY FOR OLDBIES)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4