Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

mirror staring back at me [jaye lol]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

mirror staring back at me [jaye lol] Empty
PostSubject: mirror staring back at me [jaye lol]   mirror staring back at me [jaye lol] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:58 pm

drowning in my blood

James had no clue why he was here. In a way, he guessed, the fifteen year old was gate-crashing. He wasn't really in the best of places right now, and he certainly didn't want to be stuck here without a 'date'. What was the point in having a date anyway? It was just a stupid dance for stupid corny couple that really and honestly had nothing better to do than show off their boyfriend or girlfriend in front of all the other losers here. James was only here to spike the punch and scrutinize some people's dress sense. That was it really.

He had tried to dress up, sort of; wearing a untucked white shirt with a blue tie hanging loose and untied on either side of his neck. From there down there was just really disappointing and lazy as you could see the skinny jeans that were clinging to his legs and the Converse beneath them still, but at least he wasn't wearing a grunge t-shirt that read vulgar words and insults like he had initially planned. He was cabin-leader, after all; he guessed that he would have to at least try and seem like the right candidate for the job he had. The fifteen year old really stuck around the edge of the mess hall/dance thingy in order not to get mixed up with the sweaty and hormonal mixture of red and blue. He was blue, of course, although you would only really be able to tell this from his tie.

Walking straight into someone as he hadn't been looking where he was going, he exclaimed, "Would you please look where you are going!"

ooc; bad start idec

Last edited by Welshy on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: mirror staring back at me [jaye lol]   mirror staring back at me [jaye lol] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:18 pm

mirror staring back at me [jaye lol] 29ljkmp

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena
Faye was having a fine time just passing around the dance, making small talk with people as she went by, taking to cabinmates and training friends alike. Her red dress was ruffly, silky, and very bright. As she passed around, her dress would catch small sparkles from the colorful lights. A golden mask covered most of her face, with white gems scattered randomly around the mask. Her shoes didn't quite match, being simple black ballet flats, but she didn't really care.

After finishing a conversation about the difference between spears and javelins, she headed over to the gate, checking for Vinnie once more. She wasn't really upset from the lack of his presence, but it did bother her a little bit. Sighing, she began to walk back into the large section of the dance. Almost falling backwards, she let out a loud gasp, looking at the cause of her almost-fall. "Ugh," she muttered, rearranging her mask on her face.

Looking at who had hit her, unintentionally, she wiped the shock from her face. " Hello James," she said coolly, straightening the ruffles of red fabric. She didn't dare to make eye contact, guessing how would tease her about Vinnie not being at her side.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: mirror staring back at me [jaye lol]   mirror staring back at me [jaye lol] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:07 am

drowning in my blood

Why was it that wherever he went, it was mostly likely Faye that he would run into more than anyone else? He didn't even like her! Although, having said that, was there anyone he really did like anymore, other than his half-siblings? She was probably one of the more bearable cabin-leaders, in his opinion, because quite a few of them pissed him off highly. Like the Aphrodite kids; they really annoyed him. The boy more than the girl, because the boy was just a wimp in his head, whereas the girl - Iris, he believed - was a little more feisty. Everyone else he detested, except maybe the little kid Timmy or whatever his name was. Faye wasn't the worst, but he certainly wouldn't stretch to say he liked her.

Running a hand to tidy his gel-matted hair, seeing as he had made an effort to try and keep it tidy unlike his ruffled clothes, his blue eyes stooped down to inspect the dress Faye was wearing briefly, raising a single eyebrow. "Faye." He simply said in a way of an introduction, noticing how she wasn't exactly meeting his eyes but thinking nothing of it, seeing as eye-contact didn't really happen often to him unless it was intimidating. "You by yourself?" He observed, the corner of his mouth twitching up ever so slightly into a smirk, which was probably the closest thing he could manage to a smile. "where's lover boy?"

ooc; sorry I didn't post earlier I've had a play on ily sorry
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: mirror staring back at me [jaye lol]   mirror staring back at me [jaye lol] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:07 am

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena
Faye didn't particularly like the fact that whenever she ran into someone, anyone really, it was always James. Why? Ever since their last run-in, she would've excepted him to make fun of her for being a suicidal drama queen, or something like that. Which was most of the reason she wanted to show no concern for Vinnie not being here, she didn't want to give him another reason to add a sly comment, like he often did. For that reason, along with his temper and hatred towards everyone, she couldn't really say that she enjoyed running into James. There were others she would hate to run into more, but he was most certainly on the list.

Feeling herself being inspected by his steel blue eyes, she crossed her arms over her chest, wishing he would stop being so nonchalantly intimidating. It was almost like he didn't notice, but Faye did. Hearing the comment she knew was coming, she gave a slight shrug. "Yes," she said simply, shifting her weight onto her other foot, unnerved really. As he continued, she ran her tongue over her teeth, dreading even thinking of what he was going to say. "Er... I'm not really sure, but he's not here," she concluded, glancing around for what it was worth. Unable to make eye contact, and not really wanting to, she looked over his shoulder at the entrance, as if Vinnie would come this late into the dance.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: mirror staring back at me [jaye lol]   mirror staring back at me [jaye lol] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:53 pm

drowning in my blood
Everything about the situation they were in was awkward, and it didn't take an idiot to sense the slightly tense atmosphere. He let both of his slightly large hands slip into his pockets, the over-sized fifteen year old letting himself looking around for a moment whilst he listened to the Athena girl speak. It wasn't as if he had anyone there with him, although the both of them really didn't expect him to have anyone there in the first place, did they? They were both obviously aware of his relationship-status right now, considering Faye had insulted him with it before.

Looking over his shoulder without thinking when Faye did, he raised his eyebrows higher upon returning to face her, starting to look amused yet oblivious to her discomfort. "Maybe you should keep him on a leash, so you know where he is when you need him." James snorted at his own joke, imaging the Hermes cabin-leader in fact on a chain, "Aren't all girls meant to have dates to these stupid things?"

outfit
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: mirror staring back at me [jaye lol]   mirror staring back at me [jaye lol] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:03 pm

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena
Faye sensed the immediate tension in the air, finding it rather hard to ignore. Being from such different godly parents was only half the reason, minus the fact that the cabin leaders could barely handle a normal conversation with each other. She really thought that was only because James had so many moods, but knew her stubborn pride probably added to the tension. Noticing his amused gaze return to face her, she couldn't help but feel slightly unhinged. Was it ordinary for Ares children to take this much enjoyment from the discomfort of others?

Frowning at his suggestion, she simply laughed sarcastically. "Oh, haha, wouldn't that be brilliant?" Faye muttered, raising an eyebrow. Crossing her arms again, she shook her head with distaste. "Not necessarily, I mean, I'm fine," Faye replied, glancing over the crowd of girls she had been conversing with before. "Sometimes I think that it's nicer to talk to friends that boyfriends, only sometimes though," she said, not realizing she was speaking out loud.
Outfit
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: mirror staring back at me [jaye lol]   mirror staring back at me [jaye lol] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:26 pm

drowning in my blood
Maybe his slightly-bad attempts at jokes weren't actually appealing to the girl talking to him, seeing as she obviously took in in a bad way. Well, he had meant it in a bad way to begin with; he didn't like Vinnie. He was too up his own arse, as James liked to think. Plus he had obviously brain-washed this normally-pretty intelligent girl into doing everything he wanted and not being able to form her own opinion, which really pissed him off for a strange reason. He thought that it might be because of the family he had been brought up with; a alcoholic mother and her abusive boyfriend who would manipulate her and beat her up. You could say that it struck a little bit of a nerve with James, although no one knew this.

"I was only messing. Sheesh." He held both of his hands up in a surrender gesture before rolling his ice-blue eyes, "I don't understand why you are so obsessed over him." He then added, recalling a earlier conversation in the arena the two of them had had about her boyfriend. Was that all they could ever talk about without getting angry? Well, without him getting angry anyway. "I know what that feels like. I prefer hanging out with my friends instead of my boyfriend too."

outfit
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: mirror staring back at me [jaye lol]   mirror staring back at me [jaye lol] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:50 pm

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena
Faye rolled her eyes and laughed, almost genuinely feeling normal for a moment. As if this was normal, picking on each other in such a way. Really, she knew there was friction between them, not just war and wisdom either. The demigod could tell that James hated her boyfriend, and she still had yet to know why. Hearing his second comment, the smile whipped off her face and her frown returned. "Obsessed?" she repeated, raising both of her eyebrows. Taking a minute to think, Faye couldn't figure out why he would say that. She loved Vinnie, yes, but she wasn't obsessed. "What makes you say that?"

Running her fingers over the red ruffles in her dress, she glanced out at the door once more, realizing that he wasn't coming. Faye shook her head at his last comment, a small laugh escaping her red lips. "Oh, good, I'm not the only one," she said, grinning broadly. She couldn't help but notice that every time they spoke, it wasn't about war or even camp games, no, it was always about Vinnie. A passive expression wandering onto her face, she crossed her arms once more, shifting her weight again. "You really hate Vinnie, huh?" the demigod concluded, looking at the marble flooring. "Why?"
Outfit
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: mirror staring back at me [jaye lol]   mirror staring back at me [jaye lol] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:10 pm

drowning in my blood
The music changed to yet another upbeat song that James couldn't detect - as it sounded like the type of music he didn't like - so it made him have to do a double take if he wanted to catch what Faye said. Surprisingly, he did; it wasn't as if he really had anyone else to talk to or something else to do in this crap dance. He reached over to the table of food besides him, picking something spongy and sugary off a plate. He inspected it whilst he replied nonchalantly, "Obsession; 'love', same thing right?" he shrugged his broad shoulders before taking a bite off the sticky food. "I don't know."

Even though James and Faye didn't particularly like each-other, he couldn't help but grin when she laughed at his passing joke. And not a smirk, either, which was pretty good seeing as all he ever did was smirk nowadays. "Vinnie?" He pulled a face and a shrug, his attention and eyes on the sponge thing he was finishing, before sucking the icing off all of his fingers. "I don't really know the guy, to be honest." He told her fairly, "He just doesn't seem like a good bloke, if you ask me. I don't know." James thought for a moment before leaving it at that, believing it to be correct in his mind. "So, no; I don't hate him. I don't know him. He just come's across as a bit of an idiot. Fair enough?"

outfit
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: mirror staring back at me [jaye lol]   mirror staring back at me [jaye lol] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:12 pm

(( I LOVE JAYE AAAAAAAAA /casually falls on floor and dies ))
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: mirror staring back at me [jaye lol]   mirror staring back at me [jaye lol] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:59 pm

mirror staring back at me [jaye lol] 99nnsk

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena
Faye heard a quick pop song, most likely by some up and coming artist, because several other campers seemed lost and couldn't quite figure out how to dance along with it. Grey eyes glancing over at the plate of spongy food, she grimaced, hearing her stomach growl hungrily. She knew that she had eaten at least three of the cookies and cakes already, yet her growing body begged to differ. The demigod gave a small chuckle in response to his statement, simply nodding in subtle agreement. "Touche." The girl self-consciously ran her hand over her curls, feeling very out of place as the song kept playing. It seemed that other people felt the same way, gathering around the punch bowl.

Glancing at his grin, Faye realized something, an dd little tidbit that passed her mind for the briefest second. James never smiled, not really. Only smirks here and there, most likely following him making a point. Listening to him, she could only nod. "True enough," she said, being very diplomatic in her answer. Knowing he was being honest, she couldn't help but feel bad about saying those things in the arena. Fighting and adrenaline makes a person do things and say things they should never, but that wasn't going to let her live it down. "I should've been more considerate at the arena," the demigod blurted.
Outfit
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: mirror staring back at me [jaye lol]   mirror staring back at me [jaye lol] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:47 pm

i don't think that they'd understand
Reaching over for one of the pieces of stick food again, James felt a little easier now that they were at least being level headed with each-other. He didn't feel like he had to be ready for a comeback or to bite her head off every moment, rather than just on little occasions by dropping the odd insult in here and there. "It's okay." and then he said something that he hadn't said in a long time, "I'm sorry too." By the time it had slipped out of his mouth, he pretended it never had, continuing to devour the sugary food.

The freckly teenager stayed quiet as he licked the frosting off his fingertips, looking around again at the mass of campers that were dancing to the music, listening to the beats as they changed from loud and electric to finally slow and corny. It made James want to kill himself, it was so cheesy and romantic and disgusting. In an attempt to spare himself the awkwardness of the more conversation about Vinnie or something similar, although not sufre what else to do, he finally asked the Athena cabin leader something he would never have dreamed of before now, "Should we dance or something? Because we look kin-of stupid just standing here." He raised both of his eyebrows at her, not really expected a 'yes'.

Last edited by Cerys on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: mirror staring back at me [jaye lol]   mirror staring back at me [jaye lol] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:20 pm

mirror staring back at me [jaye lol] 2mg1t8z

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena
Faye eyed the tray of foods, feeling somewhat disgusted with their sugar content. She was surprised, hearing that he say it was okay. He was sorry. The demigod almost blurted out a quick 'what was that?', to make him repeat himself. Instead, she simply smiled, seeing how he didn't even react to apologizing. Boys. The demigod still couldn't believe that he had done that, so easily, without force. Twirling her raven-colored hair in her fingertips, the girl watched as the song changed from annoying pop music, to slow music.

She turned her grey eyes back to James, shocked at what had just come out of his mouth. Faye blinked, mouth open, and very unsure of what to say. Rumors could start if she said yes, but why not? She felt that they were at a truce, and not longer felt the need to one-up each other. "Yes, let's," the cabin leader said swiftly. Faye wish she could have thought that he was a good person all along, but she honestly hadn't. Looking out at the dance floor, which seemed only farther away as she studied it.
Outfit
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: mirror staring back at me [jaye lol]   mirror staring back at me [jaye lol] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:33 pm

Almost wanting to take the suggestion back, he was a little glad that Faye said yes, although he wasn't really sure he wanted to dance with her. They weren't supposed to get along, you know? It was Athena and Ares; they were completely unlike each-other. The Ares campers were supposed to bully the Athena kids, so being civil and dancing one and a little bizarre considering their stereotyped relationship.

When she didn't make any movement towards where the group of their peers were dancing, James cleared his throat and started to move towards it, feeling a little weird and awkward even though the whole concept of them dancing had meant to clear that atmosphere. When he was at the edge of the crowd he looked back and raised an eyebrow at Faye before shrugging his shoulders in a 'whatever' motion. "This is a little weird." the English teenager muttered to himself, a little taken back by the whole situation.

Last edited by Cerys on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: mirror staring back at me [jaye lol]   mirror staring back at me [jaye lol] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:52 pm

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena
Faye glanced at the dance floor, not really knowing what to do. It would look bad just dragging him over to dance, and not to mention being awkward, so standing seemed just fine. She still couldn't get pas the fact that she wasn't supposed to be getting along with James. Not just because he could drive her insane, but the fact that even their parents weren't meant to agree. Wisdom and war didn't often fit in the same category, but so far it seemed to be fine. Faye certainly wasn't against getting along with people, she just doubted friendships at times, or being acquaintances, such as now.

Seeing his lead, she followed him out, just to stand still again. Faye shook her head at his gesture, adding a small eye roll. "It's only awkward if you make it," the demigod replied with a shrug. "I assume you know how to dance, right?" she said hesitantly. Without finishing her statement, she wrapped her hands around his neck, hoping he would follow her move, and not make some dorky comment. An instant blush rose to her cheeks, as she chewed the inside of her lip.
Outfit
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: mirror staring back at me [jaye lol]   mirror staring back at me [jaye lol] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:39 pm

Running his hand quickly through his hair, James felt tall and like he stood out in the mass of people, even if he wasn't exactly anything special; a little broad shouldered and muscular, was all, although he was younger than he looked and most-likely acted. H probably stood out even more surrounded by guys in tuxes and suits and him just here in a pair of skinny jeans, shirt and a biker jacket. There was no doubting that he was going to get glances, and he was sure that people would recognize both him and Faye and immediately spark rumors. It didn't bother him one bit, because he didn't care about that sort of thing, but it might her. He didn't know.

James didn't think he had ever tried to dance in his life, except for those stupid school discos back in London were they put on that goofy 'slide to the left, take it back now y'all' song were everyone goes crazy. He didn't think that really counted as dancing experience. "Yeah, of course I do." he said sarcastically, rolling his own eyes, "because I'm obviously the kind of guy that dances to this sissy crap." He didn't know what to do with his hands, finally placing them on either side of Faye's waist. "What next?" He asked, allowing her to instruct him.

Last edited by Cerys on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: mirror staring back at me [jaye lol]   mirror staring back at me [jaye lol] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 4:50 pm

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena
Faye rolled her eyes at his sarcasm, thinking that he might have had to watch some of the dances and stand guard as a cabin leader. Apparently not, as he continued to glance around. Faye felt very self-conscious, almost wishing she would've said no. She hated hearing rumors to begin with, and knew people would be digging into hearing that the Athena cabin leader was going after James now. The girl could practically here their lies already, buzzing angrily in her mind.

She recognized the song, and knew it was anything but a short one. Faye felt the urge to jump once she felt his hands on her waist, forgetting what position she was in for a moment. "Just swaying, unless you want me to break your foot with my skills," she explained, a smile working it's way onto her lips. She couldn't do much more than middle school slow dancing, but it got her by.
Outfit
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: mirror staring back at me [jaye lol]   mirror staring back at me [jaye lol] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 5:14 pm

James was quite frankly wondering whether he would be allowed to just jump off the dance floor, barge up to where the DJ was choosing this god-awful music listing, plug his iPod into his machine and just blast out some Sleeping with Sirens or Avenged Sevenfold or something like that; not this corny crap. Nonetheless, he stayed where he was, although his ADHD and impatience really was yelling at him to do something like that. Maybe he could make a request after and show these losers what real music was. Sleeping with Sirens did do love songs, even if it had the echo of someone screaming the words in the background.

To go from always being at each-others throats or talking about Vinnie, it was weird for James to notice the little proximity between them in comparison to how they would normally stand. "Sway? I can sway. of course." He tried to, although it felt weird for him. Am I using the word 'weird' a lot. That's the only way I can describe the weirdness of the weird situation, okay? James swayed in time with Faye, a smile twitching and playing on his lips. "What skills? i'm not really seeing them right now." He teased, raising an eyebrow.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: mirror staring back at me [jaye lol]   mirror staring back at me [jaye lol] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 5:32 pm

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena
Faye couldn't help but let her thoughts wander to how the general public was going to deal with this. They may not be seeing this now, but rumors only needed to be seen or told by one person before they spread like wildfire. James might not care about that, but she certainly did. The demigod glanced over at the other couples, some all over each other, some just looked awkward. Faye couldn't help but be nervous about the whole situation.

She gave him a small nod, rolling her eyes. "Good," Faye responded with a small laugh. The daughter of Athena looked at her feet, remembering her lack of being able to dance for a moment. "Okay, my lack of skills," she corrected, raising an eyebrow at James. Faye let herself relax, the music running through her brain instead of plaguing thoughts about rumors. "You know, you are actually decent when we aren't arguing."
Outfit
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: mirror staring back at me [jaye lol]   mirror staring back at me [jaye lol] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:07 pm

Although he probably would never admit it, this wasn't as bad as he had thought it would be. He had come in an attempt to childishly spike the punch or something and go, seeing as he wasn't one of the cabin-leaders that were actually going to be watching over the dance this time, before planning on crashing out in bed for the rest of the night. Although he wanted that just as much, he thought this turn events weren't that bad.

Still swaying shamelessly and probably badly, James' small smile turned into a smirk as Faye complimented him, laughing a little at how strange it was for her to actually tell him something good without them both at each-others' necks. "Thanks, I think." He grinned broadly, shaking his head a little at the rubbish compliment. It was better than nothing. "And I guess you aren't a total pain in the arse."

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: mirror staring back at me [jaye lol]   mirror staring back at me [jaye lol] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:24 am

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena
Faye smiled at his reaction, hoping it was for the best. She wasn't the type of person to throw around a compliment unless she really meant it, and she hoped that he knew that. The demigod could tell it was strange; getting along with the Ares cabin leader and not wanting to strangle the cockiness right out of him.

She smiled shamelessly at his response, nodding. "Gee thanks," Faye replied. She could feel herself slowly relaxing, despite the rumors she was making up in her head. Really all that mattered was that people knew the truth, and not just what they heard. Still, the girl knew any problems wouldn't be spoken out with her, but passed along with the words of others.
Outfit
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: mirror staring back at me [jaye lol]   mirror staring back at me [jaye lol] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:10 pm

The amused grin stayed on James' face as Faye proceeded with being sarcastic, chuckling lightly as they continued to sway to the repulsively corny song that made James quite frankly want to vomit up his own blood. Nonetheless, he had to admit that it wasn't completely bad, and Faye was slowly making off his list of people he strongly-dislikes on onto the short collection of names that were bearable to him.

"Fair play though, nerd, you seem a lot better when you're not so up-tight." He admitted, raising both of his eyebrows down at her as their bodies brushed as they danced. He had never thought he would find himself in this position before. "Although that doesn't mean I like you, and I still think you're a pretty terrible dancer." He still grinned however, a sign that he was trying to tease her.

ooc: sorry for not posting earlier I've been really busy this week hun<3

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: mirror staring back at me [jaye lol]   mirror staring back at me [jaye lol] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:42 pm

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena
Faye was glad to see that she had caused the grin to stay on James' face, remembering that it always seemed to be set in an emotionless position. The song had past all levels of annoyance, and she was growing oddly relaxed as the depressing excuse for lyrics continued on. The demigod thought about how she had been wrong to judge the son of Ares so quickly, even though it had seemed perfectly fitting at the time.

Faye laughed at his comment, rolling her sparkling grey eyes. "Hm, and you're not to bad when you're not in such a terrible mood," she said with a smile. His comment made her grin widen, as she simply nodded in agreement. "Of course, an Athena and Ares cabin leader getting along would be unheard of," Faye replied, her face still lit up with a smile.
Outfit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mirror staring back at me [jaye lol]   mirror staring back at me [jaye lol] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mirror staring back at me [jaye lol]
Page 1 of 1