Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[Private] Staring At The Sky

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Private] Staring At The Sky Empty
PostSubject: [Private] Staring At The Sky   [Private] Staring At The Sky I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:57 pm

you can't just leave me and then expect me to not move on

Evelyn Sierra Yates
"If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything."

Biting her lower lip, Evelyn reclined in her seat in the amphitheatre and stared in a transfixed way at the brilliant display of stars above her. She had never really paid much heed to the sky and she both regretted it and believed it was for the best. After all, if she had noticed how beautiful the sky was, she never would have gotten anything done, she would most likely just have sat around and stared.

Much like she was doing at that moment. Having had nothing to do and hearing a great deal about stars and astronomy from a Urania kid, Evelyn had decided to stake out a spot in the amphitheatre to claim as her own for that night. She was, effectively, just wasting time and gazing at the stars, not drawing up any charts or doing anything productive, just staring. If she had noticed the sky much sooner, imagine how much time she would have wasted. She was already so lazy as well.

Shuddering at the thought of how little she would get done, Evelyn blinked a few times before stifling a smile and continuing to simply enjoy the beauty of the stars. Untainted, pure beauty wasn't very common nowadays and she was going to savour the clear skies that night.

don't expect me to wait forever, I am never going to be that type of girl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Staring At The Sky   [Private] Staring At The Sky I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:15 pm

[Private] Staring At The Sky Saoirs13

S H A Y N A (emilie) S A L M O N

"insecure, in her skin, like a puppet, a girl on a string"

The ruffled blonde, closes her eyes, as she sinks in a comfortable seat in the amphitheater, dreaming of a perfect world. A world where everyone seeks their happiness; their troubles no longer relevant to their harsh pasts. A world full of vibrant colors, captivating the dream world's inhabitants--in a world full of misery. Here, here, lies the question. Is a perfect world really perfect? She shoots open her eyes, startling herself, as she thinks of her lovely sister: Emilie. Shayna knows Emilie no longer exists, but she can't help but think she's her, on those somewhat common occasions. She's like a puppet with Emilie as her puppeteer, controlling her every movement. She lifts her head skywards, straining her neck as her mind refuses to accept that the psychiatrist is right: Emilie's not coming back. She only is controlling her little stepsister.

Shayna leans herself back, watching the night's skyline above her, tilting her head to view the beauty of the starry night. She stretches her arms, yawning carelessly. Her eyes lay heavy with sleepiness, intruding her vision, falling asleep to the sound of crickets in the night.

Last edited by Fluffy on Thu May 05, 2011 7:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Staring At The Sky   [Private] Staring At The Sky I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:01 pm

you can't just leave me and then expect me to not move on

Evelyn Sierra Yates
"If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything."

Sighing contentedly, Evelyn shut her eyes for a moment and just enjoyed the time. Cracking an eyes open, a flash of bright hair caught her attention, and Evelyn tried to see things in her peripheral vision. Noticing that someone else was in the amphitheatre, Evelyn paused and craned her neck to try and get a proper look at the other person.

Looked like a girl and she was a few rows up from where Evelyn was. Deciding that she might as well try to make a new friend, Evelyn slid out of her seat and hopped over some seats to get to the rows behind her (because she was BA like that). Trekking over to a seat a couple down from the girl she had spotted, Evelyn decided to clear her throat a little louder than normal, but not loud enough to be obnoxious, just to get her attention.

"Hey there." She greeted, grinning at the girl.

don't expect me to wait forever, I am never going to be that type of girl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Staring At The Sky   [Private] Staring At The Sky I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Private] Staring At The Sky
Page 1 of 1