Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

can i please have a customized shirt made kthx [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

can i please have a customized shirt made kthx [private] Empty
PostSubject: can i please have a customized shirt made kthx [private]   can i please have a customized shirt made kthx [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:20 am

raziel
daughter of hyperion

Raziel already grew bored in the ten minutes she spent in the camp store. She had walked in grinning and jingling the drachmas in her pocket but it looked like she was going to walk out with the same number of drachmas she had before. Shame, she was really looking forward to spending them. Nothing had caught her attention so far, much to her dismay. Well, except for the shirt she now held in a scrutinizing gaze.

"Wow," Raziel commented wryly, holding up the white camp shirt which had 'I am half-god' emblazoned on the front in Ancient Greek. "Discrimination, much?"
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: can i please have a customized shirt made kthx [private]   can i please have a customized shirt made kthx [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:59 am

Cole Notte, Daughter of Nyx And General Bad Girl

The way you love
Have you got a name for it,
Cause I don't understand it,
The language is an annoying necessity,
And I depend on all the regular things,
Got a list tattooed on my memory,
Of how our tryst should unfold...

Night falls, I fall, and where were you? And where were you? Warm skin, wolf grin, and where were you? I fell into the moon, and it covered you in blue. I fell into the moon can I make it right, can I spend the night?
I hummed along to the tune blaring in my ears, smiling at some of the campers walking by. Drachmas in my pocket, ear buds in well my ears, what couldn't you love?
I was wearing a pretty white Tee with some design on it, with black skinny jeans and my leather jacket. My hair fell straight, framing my face, and I had swept my fringe to the side so as not to annoy myself.
Breezing into the shop, a quick glance around told me there was nothing I would ever want, even in a million years.
'Not got anything good?' I asked the girl who was looking at me absently while sitting behind the counter, and she smiled slightly.
'Of course theres good stuff. Your just picky.'
I shrugged, flashing her a smile, and started browsing beside a girl with dip dyed hair, looking through tops that ranged from "Be Cool, Be A Satyr" to "Keep Calm And Smite". That one made me snort, just thinking about Mr.D wearing it.
I took the iPod out of my pocket, hitting pause on the song by Linkin Park, just catching the other girls "Discrimination, much?"
Supressing a smile I looked at the top she was holding up, taking a second to read the Greek.
'Ah. I am Half-God. I have one just like it at home.'
Then I glanced down at my white top, seeing that it said the more normal quote "I Like Cats".
'Nope. Not wearing it today. And I was so sure I'd picked it up.'

OOC: No OOC Today
Clothes: I wasn't bothered making it xD
Theme: Blue - Angie Hart
RP Partner/s: Saph <3
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: can i please have a customized shirt made kthx [private]   can i please have a customized shirt made kthx [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 10:16 am

raziel
daughter of hyperion

No thanks to dyslexia, Raziel took a little more than a few seconds to decipher the writing on the girl's shirt, only to crack a smile. "I like yours better," she said, giving an approving nod. "Much less... discriminatory."

Chuckling, she set the shirt down. "Don't get me wrong. I know we're a minority but that doesn't mean that we don't deserve a few customized shirts of our own. But then I guess no one would take kindly to someone who's wearing a top that says 'I am Half-Titan'."

Raziel looked over the others on display and picked out another top, holding it up for the other girl to see. "Keep Calm and Smite." "I'm surprised our camp director hasn't gotten one of these."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: can i please have a customized shirt made kthx [private]   can i please have a customized shirt made kthx [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 10:52 am

The way you love

I laughed, picking at my top.
'Unless your a dog. It counts as discrimination to them,' I said lightly.
I watched as she set the T-Shirt down, leaning against a stand and dropping my own Tee to pick up a Centaur Snowglobe.
Tossing it from hand to hand, I almost dropped it with her next few sentences.
'Oh. That's why its discriminatory. Well, if it helps, I agree. Titan kids deserve their own shirts. In fact, there should be a line of clothes called "Titan Wear". I mean, the Camp Store shouldn't just be for the Godlies.'
And though I had babbled half of my answer, I meant the general message. It didn't bother me about who someones parent was. Unless it was someone I wanted to date. If he was a Child of Nyx, that would be very, very wrong.
'I don't get what he hub bub would be. Ares kids and the others need to learn that we're all family, and generally all friends here.'
Another smile to the girl and I tossed the snowglobe again.
I snorted at the shirt she held up, nodding.
'I was just thinking about that. He probably has a whole wardrobe full of them, in different colors and patterns. One day soon we'll see him at dinner wearing a leopard styled one.'

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: can i please have a customized shirt made kthx [private]   can i please have a customized shirt made kthx [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:14 am

raziel
daughter of hyperion

"Well I'm pretty sure dogs can't read so..." Raziel trailed off, still grinning. Although she didn't make it obvious, her respect for the girl rose tenfold and she gave her a two-fingered salute. "That's not something you usually hear these days. Appreciate the support."

Just as she was putting the garment back, the image of Mr. D in a leopard-styled shirt bearing the quote made her snort in laughter. "Hopefully not. I'd probably die laughing and get turned into a dolphin for it." Letting her eyes sweep over the assortment of personalized tumblers, Raziel snuck a glance at the girl. "I'm Raziel, by the way. Daughter of Hyperion."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: can i please have a customized shirt made kthx [private]   can i please have a customized shirt made kthx [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:40 am

The way you love

I bowed ever so slightly, pasting a regal expresion on my face.
'I'm all for support. In fact, my nickname around these parts is "Supporto Gal".'
Then I dropped the expression, and smiled at her.
'Dogs can surprise you. Although, I have a feeling their only the henchmen for the cats, who so obviously plan to take over the world in their spare time. Have you ever seen their brooding expressions?'
And then I chuckled, thinking about being a dolphin.
'Imagine that. Being a dolphin. Would be an interesting way of life. We wouldn't have our amazing thumbs,' I nodded, before continuing.
'I'm Cole. Nyx. How odd. Night, and light.'

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can i please have a customized shirt made kthx [private]   can i please have a customized shirt made kthx [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can i please have a customized shirt made kthx [private]
Page 1 of 1