Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Getting new shirt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Getting new shirt Empty
PostSubject: Getting new shirt   Getting new shirt I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:43 pm

I walked into the campstore. I was growing out of my camp shirts and needed more. I went to the rack with shirts and looked over them. They were all to big or too small, I hated when that happened.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Getting new shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting new shirt   Getting new shirt I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:46 pm

I walked into the store looking for more white t-shirts. I'd covered all of mine in art. The only other person there was a girl I think was in the Hades group. "Are you looking for new shirts as well?" I ask calmly not looking up from the shirts I found.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Getting new shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting new shirt   Getting new shirt I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:48 pm

I looked up and saw a boy who was definitly an Aphrodite kid. "Yeah." I said. "You doing the same?"
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Getting new shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting new shirt   Getting new shirt I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:51 pm

"Yes," I tell her. "I don't have anymore to paint on," I add looking at one with an interesting design I could work off of. "I'm Jimi by the way, Son of Aphrodite if it wasn't obvious," I say smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Getting new shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting new shirt   Getting new shirt I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:52 pm

I smiled. "Ivy, daughter of Hades." I said. "So you paint your shirts?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Getting new shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting new shirt   Getting new shirt I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:03 pm

OOC:...
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Getting new shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting new shirt   Getting new shirt I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:10 pm

"Yes, it helps keep me relaxed," I say. I didn't really need help relaxing, but the extra stress relief couldn't hurt could it. "I think I should get some cat food too," I say. "Do they have cat food here?" I ask.

ooc: I think I forgot to hit send and just went to the homepage sorry. and kill me if this doesn't show up
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Getting new shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting new shirt   Getting new shirt I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:22 pm

"I don't think so. Why? Do you have a cat?" I asked. The only person I knew with a pet here was Jen.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Getting new shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting new shirt   Getting new shirt I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:26 pm

"Small white one. Named her Olive, because the olive branch is a sign of peace," I say. All I wanted was peace. The world seemed too chaotic now. It needed to be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Getting new shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting new shirt   Getting new shirt I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:31 pm

"Thats nice. My friend has a cat her name is Bella." I kept going through shirts. "Ugh! They never have my size!"
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Getting new shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting new shirt   Getting new shirt I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:36 pm

"If you can't find your size I'm sure someone in my cabin could re size a few shirts for," I offer. I couldn't do it, but I had quite a few siblings who'd helped me before. And they weren't that annoying at all. Well not to him.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Getting new shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting new shirt   Getting new shirt I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:40 pm

"Really? That wouls be great." I was happy but I also felt stupid I mean here I am wearing a shirt two sizes too small when I could have gone to the Aphrodite cabin. I smiled and picked up three shirts that were at least two sizes too big and bought them.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Getting new shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting new shirt   Getting new shirt I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:48 pm

"I can even put a design on them," I say holding up a shirt and picturing what would go on it. "If you want of course. I wouldn't paint your clothes without permission," I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Getting new shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting new shirt   Getting new shirt I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:53 pm

I continued smiling. "That would be cool. Do you do skulls?" As a daughter of Hades Skulls are what I wear.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Getting new shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting new shirt   Getting new shirt I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:06 am

"I can do anything you want," I say. "I once painted a full size dragon on the side of a building," I tell her. "It got taken down because people kept getting scared when they came around the corner," I say calmly.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Getting new shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting new shirt   Getting new shirt I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:13 am

I laugh lightly. "You must be good them. So when do you want to?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Getting new shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting new shirt   Getting new shirt I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:16 am

"Anytime you want. I'm never busy or anything," I say smiling. "Do want anything special on the skulls like fire or skeletal wings maybe?" I ask painting the picture in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Getting new shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting new shirt   Getting new shirt I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:36 am

I thought for a second. "A skull with Black wings and have flames in the eyes. Black flames.' I said painting the picture in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Getting new shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting new shirt   Getting new shirt I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:39 am

I saw the finished product in my mind. "That's going to come out great. Very nice choices," I tell her. I then started hunting around the store for new paints.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Getting new shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting new shirt   Getting new shirt I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:42 am

I smiled. The idea had just came to me which was really weird. Usally I have to think for a long time for an idea but this can fast. I was proud of myself.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Getting new shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting new shirt   Getting new shirt I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:02 am

"Let's see you wanted black. Do you want any dark blue in there? For the Fire maybe?" I suggest. I'd do it how ever she wanted I just prefered color.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Getting new shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting new shirt   Getting new shirt I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:05 am

"I like the idea of dark blue flames." I said. It looked really good in my head. I sighed I was getting tired, I mean it was getting late.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Getting new shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting new shirt   Getting new shirt I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:09 am

"Come by my cabin tomorrow," I tell her. "I'll talk to someone about re sizing your shirts and then get started on a few sketches," I tell her as I find the perfect colors for her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Getting new shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting new shirt   Getting new shirt I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:12 am

I yawned. "Ok. I'm gonna head out. See you tomorrow." I said and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting new shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting new shirt   Getting new shirt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting new shirt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: