Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sunlight Dies A Little Every Winter, Before Coming Back As Beautiful As Before After [Saph <3]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Sunlight Dies A Little Every Winter, Before Coming Back As Beautiful As Before After [Saph <3] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunlight Dies A Little Every Winter, Before Coming Back As Beautiful As Before After [Saph <3]   Sunlight Dies A Little Every Winter, Before Coming Back As Beautiful As Before After [Saph <3] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:44 am

The sight was a surprise, to say the least. Jonathan stilled as he assessed the scene. His eyes swept over the clearing, noting how some uneven patches of ground peeked out under the blanket of snow. With the scent of burning still present in the air, it didn't take him long to realize what had happened. What took him a while, however, was trying to come up with a response to the blonde girl who... um... had a less-than-perfect face at the moment.

He cleared his throat, turning instead to his companion - a cherry blonde girl looking equally surprised at the scene as he was. "You can go on ahead, sis. Better get Ray some nectar asap," he told her, looking at the barely conscious young boy clinging to her neck. The boy couldn't have been older than seven. Around his head was a hastily tied scarf, a patch of red just visible by his forehead. The girl exchanged one last anxious look with Jonathan before mumbling consoling words to Ray and disappearing off to the path they came.

"So... um..." Jonathan alternated glances between the two girls. This didn't look like an outcome of a scorpion attack, quite unlike the situation that involved the boy they had just rescued. Coming to a stop between them, he tried not to think about his last encounter with the monster. Absently rubbing the fresh cut running from his left temple to mid-cheek, Jonathan said, "A fight... okay."

He scooped some snow into his scarf, offering it to the blonde girl. "You should get some ice on your nose. It doesn't look too good."

Kneeling down beside the brown-haired girl he recognized all too well, Jonathan felt for her pulse, only to receive a slurred response he assumed to be 'go away'. As he sighed and looped her arm around his shoulder for support, he looked back up at the blonde girl and tried to ignore the holes on her skirt. "Besides your... um... face, are you hurt anywhere else? We just ran out of ambrosia so I'm afraid you're gonna have to wait a while until we get to the infirmary. I'm Jonathan, by the way."
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Sunlight Dies A Little Every Winter, Before Coming Back As Beautiful As Before After [Saph <3] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunlight Dies A Little Every Winter, Before Coming Back As Beautiful As Before After [Saph <3]   Sunlight Dies A Little Every Winter, Before Coming Back As Beautiful As Before After [Saph <3] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:53 am

Sunlight Dies A Little Every Winter, Before Coming Back As Beautiful As Before After [Saph <3] - Page 2 Posting_Image_2

Aphrodite De LaMarco, Daughter of Hemera And Popular Mean Girl

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

Well if she isn't alive, then its her own fault, my mind came to that conclusion as I waited for an answer to the question.
Seriously, what if my nose was like, ruined? Would it go back to normal if it really was broken? Oh my Gods, what if it didn't? I'd be going around with a crooked nose for the rest of my life.
But the boy was distracting me from that problem for now.
What about Parker?
What about Parker. If the perfect American Family is five people, then why can't the perfect American Relationship be with three people? Four people? Okay, two people?
Taking the scarf, I pressed it to my face, and winced from the sharp, sudden pain. But a few moments later, it started to feel welcoming, a proper numbing.
'Yes. A fight. Which wouldn't have happened in the first place if loser here hadn't started throwing fire. And words. Also, punches,' I smiled slightly at the boy, ready to do whatever the hell was necessary to sway him to my side in this argument.
I noticed him trying to ignore the holes in my skirt and laughed.
'Sweetie, not all girls get annoyed. Plus, I'm wearing tights, and they only got singed.'
Then I sighed.
'My face hurts just like I was punched. Oh wait, I was punched, so at least we have a reasonable explanation. My side should be okay, because there's a nifty little guard I have against heat. But my clothes are ruined! No one at this Camp understands the need for good clothes. I mean, the Aphrodite kids do, but everyone else is seriously fashion impaired. I can not just waltz back into Camp with a bloody face and ripped clothes, and probably frizzy hair!' I took a breath, 'So no to that.'
Wait until getting back to the infirmary? Gods, I could wait until my hair turned grey if it meant I wouldn't have to go in looking like a complete fashion disaster.
Actually no. My hair wouldn't go grey.
'I'm Aphrodite.' I said, smiling again at the boy.
Ick, I still sounded like had a major cold.

:/:/OOC: Poor, Poor Athan. Meeting a girl like Aphrodite in the woods XD

Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Sunlight Dies A Little Every Winter, Before Coming Back As Beautiful As Before After [Saph <3]   Sunlight Dies A Little Every Winter, Before Coming Back As Beautiful As Before After [Saph <3] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:47 pm

Jonathan started to walk, much to Raziel's annoyance. Turning a deaf ear to her incoherent mumbles, he couldn't help but give Aphrodite a warm smile. "Nice to meetcha. You share my mother's name." He almost tripped at that, but only because he was practically dragging his eighteen-year-old friend across the snow. Was the girl just that exhausted? Or was she doing it on purpose? He chose to believe the former.

"Well... I don't think it's a good idea to stay here. I'm not looking forward to meeting them giant scorpions again," he slightly winced at the memory of blood running down the side of his face. Still, being a son of Aphrodite himself who lived with a lot of kids who shared that kind of attitude, he could somehow get where the blonde girl was coming from. "I'm going back to camp to get Raz to the infirmary so at least you'll have company. Would be less unbearable than if you went alone."

Jonathan paused a few steps in front of her, ultimately ending up readjusting his hold on Raz until she was completely on his back. She had tried to protest, but given the circumstances, she wasn't in any position to bargain. While letting his offer hang in the air, he gave Aphrodite an apologetic look. "Sorry for whatever my friend did. Raz can get a little... hostile at times." No kidding. Jonathan had heard rumors regarding the demititan's backstory but he kept his trap shut, not wanting to end up in flames. "Guess you just caught her in a bad mood."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Sunlight Dies A Little Every Winter, Before Coming Back As Beautiful As Before After [Saph <3]   Sunlight Dies A Little Every Winter, Before Coming Back As Beautiful As Before After [Saph <3] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 7:50 am

Sunlight Dies A Little Every Winter, Before Coming Back As Beautiful As Before After [Saph <3] - Page 2 Posting_Image_2

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

A son of Aphrodite.
'Wow! Now we have so much in common. You know... I'm Aphrodite, you're mom's Aphrodite...'
I left it lie there, smiling sweetly.
Playing the ditzy blonde seemed a little too easy at times.
Then I caught up with the two, jogging a little.
'I don't want to stay alone. I mean, I don't want to be attacked by scorpions again.'
Yeah... too easy.
'Raz? Is that her name... I mean, its nice and all... but no way is that her actual name,' you can talk snort, 'And she was so far over hostile it was criminal.'

:/:/OOC: Ew short post lol C-Box caught me in its web

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Sunlight Dies A Little Every Winter, Before Coming Back As Beautiful As Before After [Saph <3]   Sunlight Dies A Little Every Winter, Before Coming Back As Beautiful As Before After [Saph <3] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:33 am

Jonathan raised his eyebrows in concern. "Oh? You got attacked too?" He felt Raziel shift a little on his back - did she just laugh? - but didn't pay it much heed. "Suppose you can say that. It's a nickname, see. Her name's Raziel."

He didn't appear to realize that Raz was already muttering death threats in his ear. Well, the fact that he couldn't make out her mumbling didn't help.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Sunlight Dies A Little Every Winter, Before Coming Back As Beautiful As Before After [Saph <3]   Sunlight Dies A Little Every Winter, Before Coming Back As Beautiful As Before After [Saph <3] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:52 am

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

I smiled sweetly at Jonathan, before throwing Raziel a dirty look when she laughed.
As quick as it came though, it was gone, and I easily formed my features back into an easy expression.
'Yeah, I got attacked. Not just by scorpions,' another look at Raziel.
Then I shook my head, moving slightly to stay behind him.
'Raziel? Hm. I wouldn't have guessed...' I muttered.

:/:/OOC: Wow, took me long enough to post. SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT MY APH BBY'S RIVALRY!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunlight Dies A Little Every Winter, Before Coming Back As Beautiful As Before After [Saph <3]   Sunlight Dies A Little Every Winter, Before Coming Back As Beautiful As Before After [Saph <3] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunlight Dies A Little Every Winter, Before Coming Back As Beautiful As Before After [Saph <3]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2